Depator
So, what do YOU do for a living?

I work at my father's earthworks company

This is me driving a JCB 427 wheel loader

and yeah i need to get a haircut holy shit
kirueggy
Umm well I'm only 16 but does YMCA basketball count? ooo
StayFab
next month i have to work 4 weeks as a holiday job in some kind of factory... i need the the money for a new laptop and uni
silmarilen
i study physics & astronomy.
yes, i get "paid" to study

what's the song in your video?
MMzz
I work at T-Mobile, (cellphone company) doing inventory management and general maintenance.

Pretty boring, but it is fun to be surrounded by thousands of dollars in phones.
IppE
Nothing.

:^)
uzzi
Gonna be a NEET for a while unless I get accepted into uni...
Top Bunk
I'm a bartender... But only at a service bar. At a horse racing track.
I don't deal with any customers directly. I just make drinks orders taken electronically and printed, then have other people run the drinks out. It's super high load though and I get stuck having to make like 10+ drinks at a time with no breaks.
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
nothing ;_; but I want to work~~
Cocaine dog

[_TetsuyaKuro_] wrote:

nothing ;_; but I want to work~~
Have tried looking at places I want to work but no one is looking for 16 year old boys .-.
hersa37
as of april, I'm only leeching off my parents till uni starts
JAKACHAN
I am currently a Receiving Manager at a Car Audio/Pro Lighting/Pro Audio company. Basically everything that comes in is my problem until it's up on the shelves.

I leave that in 1 more week where I will be going to class for my CDL and starting OTR driving.
Corin
I hate Linux for a job.
I'm a sysadmin
VoidnOwO
:oops:
AutoMedic
I work at the local McDonalds here since I'm a college student

Gotta feed oneself y'know
CodeS
Security Private Guard.
In other words, I Spam Lolis in my Twitter, then I check some Fishing Boats in a spooky environment

Video:

http://tales-about-a-tsundere.tumblr.co ... ecking-the

Also Graphic and Web Designer as a Freelancer.
Mogsy
For the next two weeks, finishing up working as an administrative assistant. Basically just an overglorified secretary.

In my off time, freelancing as a classical composer and clarinetist while I also prep for conducting programs.
benjanyan
-
Umi
Studies in standby, actually working at Quick (More or less the rival of Mc Do in France)