forum

Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neehan
Hi guys, I'm really interested to buy a Tablet, but I don't know which is the best. Can you recommend a good Tablet?
MimiliaaMyMommy
If it's your first one I'd recommend buying a Huion tablet.
Enzy
I'd recommend the osu!tablet (based of the Huion tablet). It's good for beginners and you support osu! by buying it. :3
Kouya-
Since it's your first tablet I'd go with Enzy's suggestion .
Topic Starter
Neehan

-Enzy- wrote:

I'd recommend the osu!tablet (based of the Huion tablet). It's good for beginners and you support osu! by buying it. :3
Where can I buy it? :c
Cutie God
I now have had my bamboo ctl-470 for 9 days, I boy it's amazing! Worth all the money.

So I can recommend that.
Knoxer101
I'd recommend the Osu! tablet since it looks cool, isn't too expensive, and supports Osu! It may take a while to ship (ordered mine on the 19th of June, got to me today July 14th), but this is because of the postal service, the osu team actually sent the tablet out rather quickly! You can buy one here...

http://store.ppy.sh/store/product/1

Like I said I just got mine today, but so far it works great! In Osu! it plays flawlessly, it works very nicely in photoshop, and even just using it to browse your desktop is pretty neat and handy. Since it's my first tablet I can't really compare it to others to judge how good it is in comparison but, I can say for my first tablet I am more than satisfied. I'm also glad I got to support a game I love and get a nice piece of hardware merch for it too!

ixsq
The osu! licensed tablet is cute, and despite it's cheap looks I've heard some good things about it. I might eventually buy it as a collector's item but right now it's just too inconvenient to get your hands on, so I wouldn't recommend it.

The Wacom Intuos CTL480 Small is an affordable tablet that should last you your entire osu! career considering you don't abuse it too badly. All Bamboo tablets also come with free illustration software, if you're into that kind of stuff.
Cocaine dog
Huion 420 tablet, cheap and a good starter pen

-It's not too big, so perfect for Osu!
-Easy to setup and configurate

-It's cheap so don't tighten the pen too hard or throw your pen in rage etc
-The cable is short

Link: http://www.dx.com/p/huion-420-portable-smart-stylus-digital-tablet-signature-board-black-247701#.Ut7qexDsTRY