forum

osu! Teamspeak v3 Electric boogaloo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Corin
This is your average Teamspeak server however more aimed towards osu! and osu! related stuffs, would like to point out that we're not trying to take over the other teamspeaks or step on their toes, just adding a third option.

The current focus for the teamspeak is osu!talk, future sessions will be held there so you can listen in on the current session when it's live or just use it like a normal teamspeak!

We currently have user createable private channels so if you're in a multi game and wanna chat with the other players or simply wish to have a private room away from people, you can create one! Just read the description of the "Private Channels" channel to find out how it all works and stuffs :D

We also have language specific channels for Finnish and French but if you can see your language being popular on TS (and already have a few regulars) we can create you a langauge specific channel for you too. :)

No need for registration, just join and enjoy.

Host to connect to: osu.corin.me
Server Admins: ztrot, Corin, HandHeldPillow, Charles445

Enjoy :D
ztrot
you need to get the limit bumped up for the community events
Topic Starter
Corin

ztrot wrote:

you need to get the limit bumped up for the community events
That wont take too long. I think I might have a spare license lying around somewhere while we wait. :P
AstralPhnx
So, I've decided to pop in to have a look. Looks interesting so far.
Kyonko Hizara
Trial
I like the whole 8 people that hang around. It's the best TS.
Gumpy
Who needs friends?
Topic Starter
Corin
Aaaaand Corin just got something magical through
Current Clients: 6 / 512 (-4 reserved)
We now have a maximum of 512 slots.
Have fun guys!
Mofu kun
can you imagine 512 people all talking at once?
Topic Starter
Corin
It'd be pretty funny.
Vuelo Eluko
pretty laggy too
Magnolia
nyaa
Topic Starter
Corin
Casual year old bump, it shouldn't go down anymore.
Reason it kept going down was because it was on the same partition as osu! logs which kept filling up the drive (hence why they stop logging after a while) annnd once the drive is full I have to expand it. Unfortuantly Teamspeak doesn't like not having enough disk space and crashes once it can't write the database.
I've moved it off the partition now so it shouldn't go down anymore. Sorry about that :)
Topic Starter
Corin
goin' down, moving to a new server. \o/
Topic Starter
Corin
Moved, will take 30 mins to for DNS to update.
Kyonko Hizara
I wish this thread was posted in more. Maybe then people would check it instead of messaging me when the server isn't up :U