Osu is a boy's game, really?

posted
Total Posts
48
show more
tux

Hika wrote:

Believe me, BD is actually a really cute girl. She proved it.
>[]<;;;;
What on earth is that emoji even supposed to be?!?
Hika
Elysion is clearly a guy, please.
Corin is a pretty cute girl honestly. \[]/
Mismagius

Hika wrote:

Believe me, BD is actually a really cute girl. She proved it.
>[]<;;;;
piruchan
Andrea is a moe girl
Ranie
Of course there are girls who play this game ;)
Makan1
there are, but none of them are pro. like in any other game, you have lots of girls playing it and they are a extremely high level, but never high enough to be with the professionals . I have never seen a girl in the professional gaming scene or in a tournament...
Joshiraku
I kept on asking people in #osu if they were girls, but I only found one other girl :(
neonat
Not #osu, have own secret chat channel
GenoClysm
no, there are not girls on osu
except for andrea
Ivan
wow ur a girl? can i stream 300bpm on ur body or wat
Varetyr

Joshiraku wrote:

I kept on asking people in #osu if they were girls, but I only found one other girl :(
Only one answer ? How surprising :o
Maybe you're not trying hard enough ! Keep it up, never give up !
Vuelo Eluko

Makan1 wrote:

there are, but none of them are pro. like in any other game, you have lots of girls playing it and they are a extremely high level, but never high enough to be with the professionals . I have never seen a girl in the professional gaming scene or in a tournament...
Scarlett from the SC2 scene.. And Elysion is definitely at the pro level as far as Osu! goes so...

Shooooooows what you know.
ColdTooth
what if im secretly a girl

nah, both genders play games, i know a lot of girls from my school play CoD
Makan1

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Makan1 wrote:

there are, but none of them are pro. like in any other game, you have lots of girls playing it and they are a extremely high level, but never high enough to be with the professionals . I have never seen a girl in the professional gaming scene or in a tournament...
Scarlett from the SC2 scene.. And Elysion is definitely at the pro level as far as Osu! goes so...

Shooooooows what you know.
I believe Elysion is a girl.................................................................................................................
Jordan

Makan1 wrote:

there are, but none of them are pro. like in any other game, you have lots of girls playing it and they are a extremely high level, but never high enough to be with the professionals . I have never seen a girl in the professional gaming scene or in a tournament...
sc2

idk about Elysion's gender tbh

(Isn't Scarlett transgender btw?)
Chamelo
Here goes.

Iirc, Graciee and Mara are girls.

You can find more girl at post you irl thread. Watch out for the traps!

ColdTooth wrote:

what if im secretly a girl

nah, both genders play games, i know a lot of girls from my school play CoD
No, you're a half girl. :Pjk

EDIT: I'm fucking fail.
silmarilen
this thread, and the posts in it are stupid
judging from my own friendlist somewhere between 0% and 100% are girls
Trash Boat
Chamelo, you too? *sigh*
Lewder
why would you give a shit about gender for better or for worse
Aurani
Online we are all little girls longing for companionship and love. :^)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply