forum

Developement Team Appreciation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dexus
I noticed the Dev Team for osu! has started to actually get bigger; with the recent addition of smoogipoo it made me realize that the osu! project is really starting to get larger and move forward at a faster pace. I also noticed that every person on the team has been working pretty hard to push out amazing content for the game. I feel there should be some sort of thanks given to these people working hard to improve the osu! experience. Namely thanks to peppy for making this all possible, without him there really wouldn't even be this community in the first place!
uzzi
10/10 would play the game again.
Vish024
Nice to see someone who's not readying their pitchfork every time peppy posts...or breathes.

Also I'm pretty sure smoogi-whatsit was a name on our OWC team last time so hopefully they can tinker around with the game to give us an advantage this year. I think I see why peppy appointed them.
piruchan
osu! is love, osu! is live
AutoMedic
The growth of osu is on a rapid pace now. ppy and the others did a great job building the game and community from the ground up :>
Cocaine dog
Long live peppy & osu
Shohei Ohtani
Also shout-out to the other devs that got added beforehand that got no thread or major recognition