forum

osu!talk live (List of events added!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
ztrot
we will be having the group of 5 discussion on osu!academy and up coming events this friday! at 20 UTC
Piine
Hopefully will try to get there quickly when I come back out of school... unless it mid-while between my school hours
Satella
i need a fucking drink

also we need happystick on this shit
Kyonko Hizara
Hype hype. Good thing it's at 16:00 EST so I'll be home in time
Topic Starter
deadbeat

ztrot wrote:

we will be having the group of 5 discussion on osu!academy and up coming events this friday! at 20 UTC
which I will sadly miss :(

edit: if you push it back an hour to 21 UTC, i can make it, if not, i guess i'll have to grab the audio file off you afterwards
ztrot
We can push it back as it looks like getting everyone together isn't as easy as I would of hoped for.
ztrot
we will be starting soon.
Charles445
Starting soon, go ahead and join in if you want to participate
ztrot
Well that was fun, as of this post the rendering is 7% done, I hope I can still make the Halloween upload date! I do know it is now November for some tho
Topic Starter
deadbeat

SnickarN wrote:

i need a fucking drink
i still haven't got that drink yet :(

anyway, uhh, with OWC and the academy updates, the talks will come out a bit slower for a while. i'm gonna try get another one arranged at one point soon, but expect less episodes over the coming weeks.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
ztrot has informed me that the AMA will be this Wednesday at 22UTC time. build some hype people. we want as many people there as we can get :3
Piine
Well when it gets uploaded, I'll probably added into the wiki page~ fufufu
Kyonko Hizara
If you live in the US, remember now that UTC is 5 hours ahead of EST instead of 4 due to the time change.
ztrot
get ready for hype!
Piine
Seeing ztrot never stated this, but the recording of the AMA is over and hopefully all the users who participated had a blast. Hopefully next we wish and hope for a bigger and larger amount of people to join any future AMA/Interview.
Kyonko Hizara
We need a part 2
Topic Starter
deadbeat
I have risen above and beyond the call of the community. I have ascended to new heights. I'm now gonna have to do more work aren't I...
crap.

anyway, hopefully we can try get the AMA uploaded before the OWC matches start. I'll get working on the episode when i get home. i'd also like to point out it's 75 minutes long at the moment. hopefully we can cut a lot of nothing out. but we might have to cut out some excess replies. if we do, i'll be sure to include the full version as a downloading file in the description
cptnXn
apparently i am community requested so i'll want to state my interest here

maybe for a possible OWC discussion if that is still planned
Piine
I'll redirect it to deadbeat seeing he offline :P
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i'll be offline a LOT over the next month for the record. posting here is enough. no need for any redirects. or just forum pm me. that'll work too. as for the OWC discussion, i actually have certain people i want to reach out to first. if i can't get the people i approach, i'll make sure to consider you :3
Senpoii

deadbeat wrote:

if i can't get the people i approach, i'll make sure to consider you :3
Am I approachable bbg? <3
NaomiMinette
I really need to try to get active again... I totally missed the AMA ._.
drum drum

Blazevoir wrote:

I really need to try to get active again... I totally missed the AMA ._.
;w; i feel you
ztrot
Just a heads up I have something in the works and we will try to aim for a live recording on this coming up Thursday! what will we be talking about here is a hint....... there is no hint it is gonna be the OWC discussion

11/20/14 UTC 20:00 - OWC discussion (Group of 5)
Kyonko Hizara
Hyyyyyype. I'm still sick so unless I'm sleeping I should be there :U
_WinRAWR
I will be there (ง`・ω・´)ง
Piine
Ugh ztrot is making me run always home just to join the session. I'll see what I can do to get home quickly. (Get released at 2:30)
Topic Starter
deadbeat
fwiw, i won't be around at that time. i won't be home til 21:00UTC cause work \:D/

edit: added link to the AMA event and moved to completed and moved the OWC discussion to upcoming events
Kyonko Hizara
Is the BD interview ever going to be uploaded?
ztrot
I'm gonna move the time so deadbeat can be present but I would still start showing up at around 20:00UTC
Topic Starter
deadbeat
just as a quick update, looking to try get Spectator for this weekend. Gonna have another chat with him in the next day or two to try get a time that'll suit both him and ztrot.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
well, spectator isn't going to happen this weekend. hopefully i can arrange something with him later on in the year. gonna talk to ztrot sometime today to look at other ideas. i have a few already, so hopefully we can still arrange something
Topic Starter
deadbeat
ok, so i've arranged for LoliFlan to happen tomorrow (30th) for around 20:00 UTC. we'll be starting shortly after the United States vs Poland match which will be starting at 19:00.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
osu!talk soon peoples. start joining the room and we'll start when the OWC match is over
XBlade
Request an interview with SapphireGhost :3
Topic Starter
deadbeat
looking for either sapphireghost or a discussion this week. either myself or ztrot will post when we know. also incase you hadn't noticed, the loliflan interview is up on youtube
drum drum
I'm trying to recover so I can participate =w=)b
Kyonko Hizara
Making preparations to get on the hype train
Topic Starter
deadbeat
get your hype on for OWC discussion part 2 this Wednesday. Aiming for 19:00UTC, but need to check with the guests we'll be having first. I'll try get a set time ASAP
Topic Starter
deadbeat
looking like it's gonna be at 18:00, not 19:00. let the countdown begin
show more