Pohjis wrote:

Holy shit i've never laughed this hard at a thread before
Kawatta
I love this thread and everyone in it.
iluvJ-Law

Mystrian wrote:

How2pro:
  1. unplug keyboard and tablet
  2. get pen and tap monitor like its DS touch screen.
be Cookiezi in no time.

Also, Limit_Break, i have same monitor :)
its a pretty sick monitor for the price 8-)
jasian
Instant 1000bpm with hitting X and Z twice!

iderekmc

Soarezi wrote:

ZancLife wrote:

Am I doing it right ?
leave
xDDDDDD
zzqWilliam
8-)

No one can beat me 8-)
TheNekoNextDoor

zzqWilliam wrote:

No one can beat me 8-)
How can you play osu! using a calculator?
Karuta-_old_1
you need to put more effort faking it, your stream is obviously off
zzqWilliam
But this is not fake, I really connected the pcb calculator to the controller, which detects the closing of the circuit as a switching button on the computer. (fuck my english) I can even make a livestream in near future for every each of you who don't believe me.
GoldenWolf

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

you need to put more effort faking it, your stream is obviously off
You need to put more effort looking at the videos, this isn't even faked. 

Playing osu! using a vacuum cleaner... Interesting...
Lach
Cool use for an arduino. I got a good chuckle from the bench grinder one, thank you for that.
Musty
better play like a french gentlemen.

nrl
good job
Shiroyuki
I usually go to the local stationery shop and buy a pen so I draw hit circles on paper. Obviously I get 300 every time and anything below SS is a disappointment.
Xayne

I have found that getting rid of the keyboard entirely and just playing with reversed keys improves streaming speed by up to 27%.
Shiroyuki

Xayne wrote:

I have found that getting rid of the keyboard entirely and just playing with reversed keys improves streaming speed by up to 27%.
I also understand that the Urahara plushie provides 50% moral support for when you want to give up on a marathon.
Xayne

Shiroyuki wrote:

Xayne wrote:

I also understand that the Urahara plushie provides 50% moral support for when you want to give up on a marathon.
Very true. Thank you for noting. Not sure how I left that critical information out. I haven't tested it much, but I also have a theory that the Urahara plushie also grants upwards of 12% in increase to cursor accuracy.
Shiroyuki

Xayne wrote:

Very true. Thank you for noting. Not sure how I left that critical information out. I haven't tested it much, but I also have a theory that the Urahara plushie also grants upwards of 12% in increase to cursor accuracy.
I can attest to that fact. I prefer to mount a Pichu plushie on top of previously said paper and use it to increase song difficulty. I find it increases success satisfaction by an exponential of 214%.
Subway
let's get the keycap pullers
Oinari-sama
Don't