forum

WBC - Warlords Battlecry Main Theme - Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DygnitarZ
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 23 września 2014 at 19:35:01

Artist: WBC
Title: Warlords Battlecry Main Theme - Remix
Source: Warlords Battlecry
Tags: game, old, relax, theme
BPM: 96
Filesize: 3732kb
Play Time: 02:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (3,3 stars, 348 notes)
Download: WBC - Warlords Battlecry Main Theme - Remix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Next map WIP theme from awesome old game. HF :)
Now complete in 100% but need other circle placement and minor improvements and will be good i think.

Anyway no 1/16 bits, just 1/8 and lower cuz that's was why it was not to rhytm ( i know that there must be already some rhytm improvements but it's beeeeetttteeerr!)
kirinokirino
Offset: 409
BPM: 96
Topic Starter
DygnitarZ
I will try with that settings tomorrow, nice that somebody writted, thanx :)

You know how to scale slider speed to this value from before i put your settings?
Looks like 3,6 slider velocity is max and i need a bit more to this will work or i need to rebuild sliders on this map, maybe there is other way to do this?

#Edit3 Don't know if it will be right to put 1.5 slider velo to all BPM points, hmmf, anyway i'll think about that tomorrow.
kirinokirino
actually, you can double the BPM.
like 192 on your map.
you may try, but better make more calm and soft map. hard or something.
Topic Starter
DygnitarZ
andrei7 Thanks for advices but if i will go for hard diff, i would make everything different, first i was thinking about make it insane, but it's hard/insane in some moments, so.. if i wanna rank this map, then isn't will be problem that bpm is 90~ like u said before, but map is more like insane? This bpm u said is really nice for me but is it approval to make insanes on low bpm's, in which map all timing points slider velocity is 1.5 ? ( Then map look like it isn't that bpm ) Or i need to back to old bpm (?)
Topic Starter
DygnitarZ
Help :)
Topic Starter
DygnitarZ
I am doing the end part of map so will be nice if someone tell me that bpm is good or not, is this level acceptable? ( i know need some improvements but will do :) )
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.