1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
I'm back! Dengan membawa chart lain!!~~

Title : Electronic Boutique - Miles
Length : 2'03"
Keys : 4
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/180050

Thanks~
posted

R801 wrote:

Hello :)

Please :D


Title : Tom-H@ck featuring Ooishi Masayoshi - Go EXCEED!! (TV Size).
Length : 1:29.
Keys : 4K & 7K.
Link : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/135497.

Thanks in advance~ :)


7K NM.
☆ Qnyxiie's 4K NM.
7K HD
☆ Qnyxiie's 4K HD.
☆ RC's 7K MX.
Accepted~ Done~

Ryu Sei wrote:

I'm back! Dengan membawa chart lain!!~~

Title : Electronic Boutique - Miles
Length : 2'03"
Keys : 4
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/180050

Thanks~
Accepted too~ Done~

Request still open for anyone~
posted
Title : Thor ~ Deepin' Absonant Mix ~
Length : 3:15
Keys : 4K
Link : http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/211632

thanks :)
posted

biemote wrote:

Title : Thor ~ Deepin' Absonant Mix ~
Length : 3:15
Keys : 4K
Link : http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/211632

thanks :)
Accepted~
posted
NM mod ichi ocha =w=)///

Title : fhana - divine intervention
Length : 1:29
Keys : 4K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/192018

tqtqtqtq
posted
Title : ClariS - Colorful - Magibeat Remix
Length : 1:31
Keys : 7K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/190350


Thanks :D
posted
Title: sasakure.UK - AVALON
Length: 2:13 (drain time)
Keys: 7K
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/118763

Thanks
posted
posted

Shinnzan wrote:

NM mod ichi ocha =w=)///

Title : fhana - divine intervention
Length : 1:29
Keys : 4K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/192018

tqtqtqtq
Accepted

Qnyxiie wrote:

Title : ClariS - Colorful - Magibeat Remix
Length : 1:31
Keys : 7K
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/190350

Thanks :D
Accepted

Leader wrote:

Title: sasakure.UK - AVALON
Length: 2:13 (drain time)
Keys: 7K
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/118763

Thanks
Accepted

MisakiYuri wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191011

Thx
dafuq, can't you read my modding title?, okay, i'll accept this if all my queue clear~
posted
UP!!
posted
ini buka ato gimana...
Title : STYLE FIVE - FUTURE FISH
Length : tipi size
Mode : std
Keys (for osu!mania) / Diff ( for both) : ini gimana o.o
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191948
ty~
posted

Yasora wrote:

ini buka ato gimana...
Title : STYLE FIVE - FUTURE FISH
Length : tipi size
Mode : std
Keys (for osu!mania) / Diff ( for both) : ini gimana o.o
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191948
ty~
Bukalah `-`), ntar tak kasih penjelasan aja di titlenya `-`)v

Yasora wrote:

Keys (for osu!mania) / Diff ( for both) : ini gimana o.o gausah diurusi deh `3`)
Accepted~ ;) Done `3`)
posted
Masih buka NM? Kalau iya, ini beatmapnya
Title : Maho Matsunaga from StylipS - Resonant World
Length : 1:28
Mode : STD
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/193326
I'm new at mapping through...
Thanks!
posted

Blanc Kisaragi wrote:

Masih buka NM? Kalau iya, ini beatmapnya
Title : Maho Matsunaga from StylipS - Resonant World
Length : 1:28
Mode : STD
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/193326
I'm new at mapping through...
Thanks!
Accepted :3. Tunggu ya, pulang sekolah nanti aku modnya >.<) Done

osu!Standart NM Mod still 2/3, come on `3`)
osu!Mania NM mod change to Always open again~ ;)
posted
NM & GD Req :D

Title : DJ Weaver - Hardcore Mania
Length : 1:44
Mode : O!M
Keys / Diff : All Diff
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189484

Title : DJ Weaver - Hardcore Mania
Length : 1:44
Diff & Keys : 4K Beginner & 7K Beginner
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189484
posted

Mike Ace wrote:

NM & GD Req :D

Title : DJ Weaver - Hardcore Mania
Length : 1:44
Mode : O!M
Keys / Diff : All Diff
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189484

Title : DJ Weaver - Hardcore Mania
Length : 1:44
Diff & Keys : 4K Beginner & 7K Beginner
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189484
Accepted all~ ;) Done
posted
Help me with those bm!
You can pick BOTH of them or just the 1st one :)

1.CosMo@Bousou-P feat. Hatsune Miku - New World (Shin Sekai)
Length: 2:26
Keys: Since it's all 4K... Just asking you to mod IN diff (If too hard then HD is fine)

2.Shounen Radio - neu (EX)
Length: 2:21
Keys: Level 12
posted

huycoihn wrote:

Help me with those bm!
You can pick BOTH of them or just the 1st one :)

1.CosMo@Bousou-P feat. Hatsune Miku - New World (Shin Sekai)
Length: 2:26
Keys: Since it's all 4K... Just asking you to mod IN diff (If too hard then HD is fine)

2.Shounen Radio - neu (EX)
Length: 2:21
Keys: Level 12
Accepted both >.<) Done ;)
posted

ichia7x wrote:

huycoihn wrote:

Help me with those bm!
You can pick BOTH of them or just the 1st one :)

1.CosMo@Bousou-P feat. Hatsune Miku - New World (Shin Sekai)
Length: 2:26
Keys: Since it's all 4K... Just asking you to mod IN diff (If too hard then HD is fine)

2.Shounen Radio - neu (EX)
Length: 2:21
Keys: Level 12
Accepted both >.<)
This is kind of embarassing here...
I've just finished the Lv.11 diff
Can you mod it as well :P ?
posted
Mod request
Title : Azu - Haryu
Length : 2:05
Diff & Keys : Total 4 Diffs
Link : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/183478

Title : Cream puff - Mermaid girl
Length : 1:56
Mode : osumania
Keys / Diff : Total 3 Diffs
Link : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/191813

Thanks in advance~
show more
Please sign in to reply.