forum

What have you done lately to better yourself?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Carmlillball
l started to study way more for school and I'm doing Physical Education after the half term. l also have a friend.

I suffer with anxiety which is depressingly bad and l isolate myself a lot from people irl. However, I'm now reading aloud sometimes in English class. This, to me, is my biggest ever achievement. Even if me reading is the only time anyone hears my voice.

Started to care a lot more about art too, this year, as in my school coursework and hobby. I've improving with both quite dramatically.
Sosteneshion
I stopped smoking, 4 months already :)
Mekki
I am trying to focus more on studying since this is my graduation from high school year and I've got to pass in a great university.
Alot
hmm... I'm trying to practice my creative writing with the help of TRPG
payney
ive been exercising a lot more than i used to, eating better, and trying to go out of my way to hang out with the people that i’m closest with. this year’s been pretty rough so far but i’m doing my best to push through and get back to where i need to be.
Journal
became more active and engrossed in my interests, spending more time outside of the internet, taking care of financial responsibilities
J Vtol
started studying for tests instead of playing osu haha
samX500
I am an aspiring programmer and am studying in this domain in Cegep (a school unique to Quebec that is between high school and univeristy). But the work we get there are way too simple for me (and many others in my course) so I often do my own code, which are a lot more complex than the teacher asks. Lately I have been coding a game of go in Java and I am also thinking of trying out python and code a maze with it.
da_game
I have started to learn motion graphics! it was the releief i was looking to have, it calms my mind and it keeps me in my comfort zone which has its ups and downs. I will update you guys if i succeed in what im dreaming about! have a good one!
jcdizon416
I quit this MMORPG I have been wasting my life on for 6 years and came back to osu
Tad Fibonacci

jcdizon416 wrote:

I quit this MMORPG I have been wasting my life on for 6 years and came back to osu
I wouldn't call this an improvement...
Kingironside
I kinda understand the mmo thing. I played alot of them as well and I always came out at the end more depressed and angry then happy and fulfilled. Since I came back to osu after a long hiatus I've found it just more entertaining and less stressful then other type of community drivin games. I'm sure over time it will get more annoying, at least I'm not part of the beat map review team lol. I hear that stuff is crazy stressful.
ASHIQUL
gonna do an English olympiad if that counts
bighatpaul
Stopped drinking for the time being and started making coffee instead.
Sosteneshion
started to play osu! casually
Alot
I started up learning another language.
keremaru
started talking to this girl, i think we be hitting things off
Team Fortress 2
s yes i found out S
Casselle
I let go of my past self and all the people and things that held me down
Finally, after almost 6 years, feeling a bit empty but relieved
RetroKitten
I'm currently trying to do something that doesn't involve anything digatal.
Nikolai
quit osu
Sponchi
. (me 8 months ago was stupid)
Snarpie
[size=100]nothing, I am never going to be a better person[/size]
[Sick]Catcat
Taking some cooking lessons for my chef dream<3
Piejietjen
I've just been drinking more water (as opposed to 100% black coffee) and trying to get more sleep. 😁

Not as lighthearted: attempting to have a healthier relationship with food. The quarantine has been making me want to restrict, something I haven't wanted to do in years. :L
RhythmicRS
not giving a shit
bih_
lately i've been learning to take mistakes less seriously so that my mental health doesn't completely deteriorate lmao
Chiru-kun

abagofchapz wrote:

lately i've been learning to take mistakes less seriously so that my mental health doesn't completely deteriorate lmao
same, and also with other people. ironically through games.
RVMathew
Lifting weights.
clayton
changing sleep schedule so I wake up with the sun has helped a lot
Lights

clayton wrote:

changing sleep schedule so I wake up with the sun has helped a lot
but like... how do you not stay up until 4AM
GetAll684
Also, please don't troll this thread.[/quote]

Ok...
GlitchNoodles
For myself: I had started meditation and planning on finding an summer job soon (Today going to see if i could be able to get an job near a bounce house place near me) and I have also dealt with some toxic friends of mine by ending some of those relationships and I have an support group atm <3
Sunka999
i got my tabhlet and now im becoming better ctl 472
TSRR
Adinda
Taking rest
Akirameta
By investing time into taking care of my pets, and telling myself that I am allowed to also have a good quality life.
_Finality_
Jffh
Paying better attention in school. (It works you should try it)
Coeli
right now i'm trying to sort out my sleep schedule for uni. i used to wake up at 1 AM just to get stuff done, and tho i was productive it was pretty harmful to my health + i felt like shit after doing so. so now i hope this would get me ready for my zoom classes at 6 in the morning
show more