1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
Got rid of some toxic people in my life, best decision ever. I feel better than in years!
posted
I've isolated myself from friends and family and have finally felt the slightest hint of happiness.
posted
Got out of bed despite anxiety and depression kicking my arse :D
posted
I broke my tablet pen, hopefully this will stop me from playing this stupid game, also quit school to maybe make life less stressful.

posted
Woop it snowed recently so I'm shovelling drive ways :D (It's supposed to snow again soon so rip my hard work :c)
posted
Lots of mushrooms! Made me realise.
posted

Cawub wrote:

Woop it snowed recently so I'm shovelling drive ways :D (It's supposed to snow again soon so rip my hard work :c)
Wish we got snow here. Finally got snow tonight for the first time this season but it'll be melted by morning :(
posted
Just opened a GFX Server, hoping that everyone will hop in and do some requests there, that way I can train again.
posted
Looking at myself and reflecting on it.
posted
Make ramen for myself..
posted
been practicing timing
posted
Doing something I'm really bad at and telling my teacher over the phone that I intend on dropping out to get my GED ASAP.
She'll be so disappointed in me. I hate doing this.
posted

Flannel wrote:

Doing something I'm really bad at and telling my teacher over the phone that I intend on dropping out to get my GED ASAP.
She'll be so disappointed in me. I hate doing this.
I'm doing that exact same thing right now.
posted
Studied maths for 10 mins
posted
I've started exercising and cooking healthy food even though I thought I'd never learn to cook anytime soon but here I am :) proud
posted
Read books in english to improve it, and most important of all, started to exercicse (never exercised in my life besides school).
Last but not least, I'm slowly getting away from toxic relationships, feeling better each day.
posted
Started to study french more out of school because I'm not learning much in school. It's a language I want to learn.

Also drinking more water.
posted
stopped masturbating so i can be more productive at daytime
posted
well, i starting to learn everything that i see. i'd love to communicate with people on this game too :D.

but the last thing that i can remember that i'm on university and i need to get some time to study and thinking about my future :)
posted
20mg Medikinet in the morning + 40mg Fenlafaxim & 10mg Medikinet around 12am to 2pm everyday.

May sound stupid, but since that, my mood got better, my awarness got better, even my actual happy and open personality is coming slowly back.
So yeah... does that count? xD
show more