forum

What have you done lately to better yourself?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yocake
No more skip breakfast.
Red Moon
I have been an athletic person, so I've recently begun doing push-ups and sit-ups a few times a day. I'm not overweight or underweight, but I want to hinder myself of obtaining muscle problems in the future.
Banbeucmas
Reduce the playing of osu! into 1 time a week
(But playing 6 hours per time)
DLEnta258
Started being more honest to those around me, had a habit of hiding my feelings and not being true to myself which was tearing me inside.
Akirosaki
I installed osu!
Offdensen
I'm trying to ask my mom to get me a therapist,after a long relationship (I was neglected in the relationship),I need a therapist.

I'm also trying to keep my grades up aswell.

But,I have been getting grounded alot,so,I try and listen to my mom and stepdad and teachers and such.

I am always not late for school,never will be.

I make v good grades,possibly because I have been studying lately.

Though,as of my suicidal thoughts....I really need to see a therapist or go to guidance when it happens again.

And I'm trying to make new friends due to my feeling of loneliness.
Jellyblob
x
Kyozoru
Finished Exams
Cured being sick :)
Play osu!
Wall-ed
improving to make motion graphic
Luqanted
downloading new games
Worm_old_1
finally listen to hamilton at the pleas of my friends, get unhealthily obsessed
Tiisa
Got rid of some toxic people in my life, best decision ever. I feel better than in years!
Jellyblob
x
Willbur
Got out of bed despite anxiety and depression kicking my arse :D
yam_old_1
I broke my tablet pen, hopefully this will stop me from playing this stupid game, also quit school to maybe make life less stressful.

o x
Woop it snowed recently so I'm shovelling drive ways :D (It's supposed to snow again soon so rip my hard work :c)
Nessuka
Lots of mushrooms! Made me realise.
JSE

Cawub wrote:

Woop it snowed recently so I'm shovelling drive ways :D (It's supposed to snow again soon so rip my hard work :c)
Wish we got snow here. Finally got snow tonight for the first time this season but it'll be melted by morning :(
Daichi Shinku
Just opened a GFX Server, hoping that everyone will hop in and do some requests there, that way I can train again.
DLEnta258
Looking at myself and reflecting on it.
Yocake
Make ramen for myself..
agusch
been practicing timing
Adorn
Doing something I'm really bad at and telling my teacher over the phone that I intend on dropping out to get my GED ASAP.
She'll be so disappointed in me. I hate doing this.
Jellyblob
x
Sister Jude
Studied maths for 10 mins
VioletSkye
I've started exercising and cooking healthy food even though I thought I'd never learn to cook anytime soon but here I am :) proud
Seat Ibiza TDI
Read books in english to improve it, and most important of all, started to exercicse (never exercised in my life besides school).
Last but not least, I'm slowly getting away from toxic relationships, feeling better each day.
clover
Started to study french more out of school because I'm not learning much in school. It's a language I want to learn.

Also drinking more water.
Rwyta
stopped masturbating so i can be more productive at daytime
edwardyoyo
well, i starting to learn everything that i see. i'd love to communicate with people on this game too :D.

but the last thing that i can remember that i'm on university and i need to get some time to study and thinking about my future :)
Nightstalker
20mg Medikinet in the morning + 40mg Fenlafaxim & 10mg Medikinet around 12am to 2pm everyday.

May sound stupid, but since that, my mood got better, my awarness got better, even my actual happy and open personality is coming slowly back.
So yeah... does that count? xD
Foxtrot

Allmynamestaken wrote:

stopped masturbating so i can be more productive at daytime
fucking hell that's hilarious
-SayaKai
Studied Science in 1hr
[imperial]
sneaked out of school to go to subway to only be caught by the teachers going back :)
Meah
Saved money, only spent around 10$ since 29th December
Seki
Absolutely nothing? I mean I've done a few things, probably nothing life-changing tho.
Blitzfrog
Finished Steven Hawking's book, A brief history of time
ciara_old_1
done looking back and repeating the same mistake (-:
Blitzfrog

ciara wrote:

done looking back and repeating the same mistake (-:
That clearly isn't bettering yourself now is it
Irrelevant post
I suppirt, do it again
Thize
I had so much time to think about my last one or two years and what kind of guy I was back then. I am glad that I pretty much did a 180° turn during the last seven months and I am sorry for everyone I might have caused pain and sorrow.
It kinda feels good when you finally realize that you acted like an asshole or something like that. Makes you able to change your point of view on yourself.
show more