What have you done lately to better yourself?

posted
Total Posts
show more
idkfa lolz
i started playing osu because of league (huehahe)
and quit playing league because of osu

best decision ever

oh yeah and for some reason i've overcome the schizophrenic episodes i've had for a couple months (probably from a bad lsd trip i've had), which is really nice and comforting

and if things work out fine i'll be going back to school this summer to get a proper graduation which i screwed up before because i was being a stupid 17 year old, and that's also really cool because that whole 'cutting myself off of social things' thing is starting to get somewhat out of hand for me lately
remarkz1

cogulol wrote:

i started playing osu because of league (huehahe)
and quit playing league because of osu

best decision ever

oh yeah and for some reason i've overcome the schizophrenic episodes i've had for a couple months (probably from a bad lsd trip i've had), which is really nice and comforting

and if things work out fine i'll be going back to school this summer to get a proper graduation which i screwed up before because i was being a stupid 17 year old, and that's also really cool because that whole 'cutting myself off of social things' thing is starting to get somewhat out of hand for me lately
I know that feel I quit playing league 1 week ago don't even miss it lol!
Nathan
Set some good goals for myself
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
I started thinking about quitting smoking.
Kaetwo
I started getting into alcohol, and I can tell you I'm an obnoxious piece of shit under alcoholic influence.
unko
i'm already the best
Lumy
Looking about buying new glasses. 8-)
Kapson
Nothing kek
Pawsu
I recently heard some good advice, even though it wasn't really directed to me, but it inspired me.
"I just don't care. You shouldn't care either. Just do what you want without doing something stupid, Im using instinct"
this helped some how, I always over worry and i'm so anxious at times, and idk, hearing this brought some closure
with that, I hope to become stronger by not worrying and put my trust in others
Tiisa
I'm finally going to get my sight checked tomorrow and probably get glasses.
JYChii
I being better when I'm playing Osu... :)
chaee
Stopped playing this shitty game
Yuudachi-kun
Played more
Athrun
Attempting to study more.
Gumpy
Playing less osu!
Raisha Millenia
talk less, do osu! more
TheNekoNextDoor
Not wanting to repeat my test fails, I revised HARD before my Physics test today. I asked my dad for help with revising, and I claimed a Scientific Dictionary (I'm taking Triple Science next year, hopefully) and tabbed any necessary words that I needed. I felt pretty good.

I thought I'd got a D, according to my friend's marking.
Turns out, he didn't mark correctly.
I got a B. And this is GCSE level.

So yeah. I've bettered myself a lot by doing that. :)
K3la
I majorly cut my smoking, used to smoke like a pack a day, but now some days don't smoke at all, some days maybe 1 or 2, feel pretty proud since been smoking for quite some time, hopefully some day soon I'll realize haven't smoked in weeks or months.

Also, played more osu! :)
Hatate-tan
I have a really bad case of habitual absenteeism, same anger issues, depression, and anxiety.
I don't really know why I started not going to school for like 1/2 day/s in a week or in any other week but for the past school years, I do well in school.
(Might be due to peer pressure or the mere fact that I didn't have any motivation at all.)

I'm trying to better myself with just doing things that I really love, giving myself a space or an alone time and was thinking about moving to a new school or just hang on until our Summer vacation starts. :D
Baan
I am extremely afraid of dark.. not really the dark but the unknown. I imagine things a lot and I always picture a man running at me and I just book it, running up the stairs. I don't know if this is helping me but I've been reading a lot of http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep lately and for some reason, I'm coping with my fear. (for those of you who don't know, nosleep is a reddit page full of scary spooky stories)

ya, thats it 8-)
show more