What have you done lately to better yourself?

posted
Total Posts
show more
[MTF] Wolfette
Learned how to deal with my abuse situation better, it seems to pay off.

I've also been trying to look more towards the postitives of me becoming more physically female.
Achromalia
i've been taking a look at BMI to see how i can get my licensing and copyrights done once i release my music.
MinNin
nothing really
CatzerTM
I don't know. nothing much I guess
TeeArctic1
Updated my closet
The Cat
I'm a pro gamer man
Fjell
Antidepressants
futabas
started opening up to friends more
Achromalia
I've been eating a bit more so i can try to gain some weight.

I'm currently far too underweight at 94 pounds, 5'6". My body mass index is 15.2, which is pretty much on the severe end.

I also plan to get up and move around a bit more, maybe exercise a little more.

I never intended to be this underweight, and I never really cared about weight in general, I just thought I had a rather slender body frame.

Basically, I'll be making some gradual changes in hopes of being at least a few pounds closer to a healthy weight by the next 6 weeks.
Luqanted
cleaning my room
DireWoof122
I've been trying to be more organized in school and at home, trying my best to organize my binders for every class and put everything in the sections they belong in. I'm doing pretty well so far, so hooray me
Refills
trying to break my fingers by playing high bpm maps on osu
i have no life
end me now
Acerbus
I have been attempting to memorize the formulas of the musical scales.
I've already achieved it with six of them. It is really useful, I don't know why I didn't do it before.
45Traeath
Sorting some problems around home.
A bit motivated to stay alive for my own things to do before they get me down.
Achromalia
I finally gained some weight.

I weigh about 98 pounds, 5'6".

4 pounds in 2 months. A bit slow, but we're getting there.

I'm working to hopefully reach 100 lbs by the end of the year.

I still need to build up both fat and muscle, and trying to keep myself running without too many issues for a decent amount of time with my jogging unit in PE, in hopes of improving cardiovascular endurance to counter and lower my chances of heart complications later on in life. I'm not doing too well, but I'll keep going at it for however long I can.
exsemipro
Strolling around the forums I guess?
101Gingers
I stopped smoking, and picked up a new habit in the form of vaping, which while not perfectly healthy, is supposedly 95% healthier, especially for people quitting smoking. Quite a controversy, that, but I believe what i've read and what i've seen, not to mention I feel just overall better than I have a few weeks prior when I was still smoking cigs.
Mirt
I started losing weight and started actually getting on top of my problem with spending money and staying motivated. Losing weight has been going well but for some reason, Saving money for me is quite hard. If I see something nice or a sale, my impulse is to buy it haha. Good luck to everyone else with what they're doing!
he attacc
I just started to become friends with a lot of people so that's good
DansRight
How do I get out of bed? I always spend at least 10 hours on my bed a day
show more