forum

Cant do sliders with new keyboard-Ducky Shine 3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sara
Hey :3 Not sure if this was the right place to most this, but recently I bought a ducky shine 3 and I cant do sliders because the repeat rate is so high on my keyboard that every time I try to do a slider I get a 100. Does anyone know how to change this that owns a ducky or just change it in game or in general need some help D: Thank You.
Vuelo Eluko
i dont understand, repeat rate? so if you set it even higher you could deathstream high bpm by holding it down? or How is this even happening?
Luna
Repeat rate doesn't work like that in osu!
ProgrammerSocks
https://lmddgtfy.net/?q=ducky+shine+3+repeat+rate

According to the second result, you should set your repeat delay to the lowest setting. Please use DuckDuckGo next time.
Noobsicle
just change it to 1x repeat

you don't need 2x/4x/8x for anything in osu! lol
E a g l e
I got same keyboard, press FN+F1 then FN+F5 then FN+F9, that should fix it :)
Topic Starter
Sara
Thanks for your help everyone :3 o/
aush

-Eagle- wrote:

press FN+F1 then FN+F5 then FN+F9, that should fix it :)
Looks like a ritual to summon cookiezi, he'll definitely manage to solve all of your osu problems.
BigDaddy2
Hey um... i had the same problem but its only half fixed it only messes up when i do sliders that are reversing can anyone help me?
ZenithPhantasm
Hi. Nice necropost. Im sure people still care after a year.
Topic Starter
Sara
update drivers probs or something idk "answers one year later"
E m i

Sara wrote:

update drivers probs or something idk "answers one year later"
wtf
B1rd

BigDaddy2 wrote:

Hey um... i had the same problem but its only half fixed it only messes up when i do sliders that are reversing can anyone help me?
Press and hold down both of the keys with ducks on them for 5 seconds or so (until the lights turn off)

By pressing some combination of keys you can accidental make any key you press repeat really fast, doing the above resets the keyboard.
NixXSkate

B1rd wrote:

BigDaddy2 wrote:

Press and hold down both of the keys with ducks on them for 5 seconds or so (until the lights turn off)

By pressing some combination of keys you can accidental make any key you press repeat really fast, doing the above resets the keyboard.
or he can hit Fn+F5 and Fn+F1 to turn off any repeat rate
F1-F4 sets the delay between the repeating, and F5-F8 sets how fast the rate is. If either is on, it'll cause random sliderbreaks.
Trosk-
There is another thread in Help. Do not necro, please. t/371200