forum

Tokyo ghoul

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Offline ]
This anime ! Didn't saw the first episode ?! You should ! (Easy to find)
In my opinion, its one of the best anime for the summer 2014 (and just saw the first episode, but if i had to choose between GGO and Tokyo ghoul i'd choose tokyo ghoul)
Heres the trailer

(I'm actually making the first ending as beatmap o/)

The synopsis :
"Strange murders are happening in Tokyo. Due to liquid evidence at the scene, the police conclude the attacks are the results of 'eater' type ghouls. College buddies Kaneki and Hide come up with the idea that ghouls are imitating humans so that's why they haven't ever seen one. Little did they know that their theory may very well become reality."

~~ :)
Perplexion
I'm really enjoying the manga. Although the censoring is annoying. I hope they dont cut too much out from the manga.
tanteiRE
Hmm.. Now I'll really consider watching it.
I read a portion of the manga, stalled it, then forgot the place I left off and dropped it (like about 10 percent of the manga I read). From what I read, it was interesting.

I just get the feeling the anime won't stay true to the manga.
Ceph23

tanteiRE wrote:

Isn't that always the case?
tanteiRE

Ceph23 wrote:

tanteiRE wrote:

Isn't that always the case?
Surprisingly, not really. Excluding minor details and fillers, there's a number of anime like that: Kobato, Mirai Nikki, One Piece, et cetera..

Sadly the number of anime that divert from the original plot or end abruptly grow and grow..
DarkerStyle
Yeah, Tokyo Ghoul was pretty intense right from the start, i guess it will be really good, i haven't watched the manga but it has alot of positivity.
-Seren-
this anime is on my PTW
gonna watch it when it's completed
Ichi
It´s really good, i´ve been watching it and i´d say it is worth the watch. It is better than all the ecchi and idk what shit that´s been going around. Zankyou no terror is also very good IMO.
The Winner Man
It's great but it's progressing far too quickly. Like episode 4 is already at chapter 40ish which is pretty damn fast seeing as we still have 8 more episodes.
MoeMoeOrRiot
After watching Zhankyo No Terror and Tokyo Ghoul i am still not sure after the first episodes what i like the most so far. They are pretty diffrent but i think they will beacome top 2 this season. Aand if you haven't watched Zhankyo No Terror. WATCH IT. The opeings for both great, and i am sure that they would both get top 10 on my Anime openings. :D
Yuuribo
i'm hooked with the anime's OP,and i like the anime. it's just that the censorship's pretty annoying.i read the manga when i have time and i realized that there are parts cut in the anime. not surprised by it tho.
DenisMartins
i really hated what they did in the anime. the manga is much better
Fluxi

DenisMartins wrote:

i really hated what they did in the anime. the manga is much better
Quite a bit has been skipped and in the end it just feels like its being rushed
Michiiii-
Only watched first episode. I dont know if I watch the anime...
Revy-
more cringe in this post
i cant delete the post so i have to edit them
Raiken-

Revy- wrote:

does Tokyo Ghoul have boobs?
the booby girl is dead.

also, the first episode is a---- you know.
it's a good anime though, i've watched until 6th for now.
well, the story is good, atleast for me.. it's a little bit disgusting first but, ha.. It's good tho.
caowebunga
It finally showed Kaneki wearing his mask *___*
FluffyTeddy
I foking love the manga <3
Bweh
Manga's much better but it's not so bad.