forum

Anime / Dango Skin FV [osu! STD / CTB / Mania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
Hello everyone :)

I'm here to share my first skin, but don't let this stop you from trying it, I did put a lot of work on it! All elements are either made or edited by me. There are two exceptions, the counter sounds are from the Nightcore Skin and the combo sounds are from a skin I don't recall (not the original creator), I believe I've seen those elements in other skins therefore why I believe I could use them, if not, I'm sorry for taking those without permission.

General:

Skin based on several animes I like, mostly Clannad and other Key ones, gameplay elements are based on my liking, with a "transparent" but complex effect. Sounds and images are all custom made by me except for what I mentioned above, hope you'll like it as much as I do!

Screenshots:
Interface
Main Screen

Song Selection

Mod Selection

Ranking Screen

Pause Screen

Fail Screen

osu! STD
Gameplay

Sliders / Comboburst

Spinners

Video (of the first version):

change log
09/07/14 (V1.1)
- added SD versions to gameplay elements and mod icons
- added ranking title
- changed buttons to have a small border instead of beeing all dark

13/07/14 (V1.2)
- skinned CTB
- skiined mode selection buttons
- changed pause-overlay image and menu-background
- added several optional elements which can be changed
- added custom followpoints
- changed warningarrow to a more fitting one
- added Dango as star2, it's freaking awesome

15/07/14 (FV)
- skinned Mania
- changed the scoreboard-bg (left the old one on optional files)
- final release

Download Links:

.osk file

.rar file

If there's anything that needs fixing or anykind of criticism, feel free to tell me, I want to make this skin better, for now, hope you like it!
tarora
:) i just love it <3
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
Updated, now with all needed SD elements. Though the spinner is not beeing recognized on my laptop, trying to fix that (*Fixed)

tarora wrote:

:) i just love it <3
Ty, glad you liked it :)
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
I just overhauled my skin! Even though there's no comments people have been downloading it so I'm making a little careless bump to get a little feedback if possible ^^'

All changes added to change log and I'm planing on skinning mania too when I have the time.
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
The skin is now finished :) I will try to get it on the completed skins, now it has Mania mode skinned as well.
- P l u t i a -
What happened to the after effects after I click at the hit circles?
Sorarei
for osu!mania this skin good to me, but play field position are not good if it's placed to far left.

here my suggest Key.ini

http://puu.sh/aeJWF/39d6789c69.rar
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

- P l u t i a - wrote:

What happened to the after effects after I click at the hit circles?
I didn't change anything related to that, can you be more precise?

Reikosaka wrote:

for osu!mania this skin good to me, but play field position are not good if it's placed to far left.

here my suggest Key.ini

http://puu.sh/aeJWF/39d6789c69.rar
Thanks for the notice! I'm not a regular mania player so I don't know much about the mode.. updated with your improvements :)
Phantom Wyvern
I Love your skin~
so easy when im play~
8-) 8-) 8-)
Fl4sh_Crusher
Like that~
8-) 8-)
[Marry]
Hiau...! * w * So cute, omg.
Azu san
:) I love this
ToifAmri
cannot download this file. please re upload :?
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

ToifAmri wrote:

cannot download this file. please re upload :?
I think this is a problem with puush. The host seems to be down temporarily, I cannot open any of my older uploads, hopefully they'll fix it soon. Try again later today, if the problem persists I'll reupload :)
-ryusakihatsue-
So nice *^*
Good luck w moar downloads :D
ToifAmri
I think this is a problem with puush. The host seems to be down temporarily, I cannot open any of my older uploads, hopefully they'll fix it soon. Try again later today, if the problem persists I'll reupload :)[/quote]

Thank it work :D