forum

Karen - CHAIN

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dragvon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2011 at 12:10:51

Artist: Karen
Title: CHAIN
Source: Gun Katana Non Human Killer
Tags: fairy yui yousei teikoku
BPM: 210
Filesize: 7983kb
Play Time: 00:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (4,47 stars, 1 notes)
  2. Hard (4,96 stars, 71 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 30 notes)
  4. Normal (4,52 stars, 112 notes)
Download: Karen - CHAIN
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Revived. Now, time to remap this >:3!.
Changed BPM
Also, wil begin remapping with Hard. Don't bother with the other diffs, for now.
Mattoi
I'll mod the map and edit this post when I have time. But as I can look now, put "Gun Katana" as the source, capitalised (or capitalized, I dunno). Also, it's better to get real tags. "Gun Katana" is the source, "Karen, Chain" are the artist and the title, Dragvon is you :p.If you don't get better tags, the current ones won't be useful for anything. Anyway, the skin is great :)

Of course I won't give you star now. But later, who knows? :P

EDIT: Let's start.
General notes: I've already tranlsated the section 10. Beatmap Design Issues in portuguese, so you can learn more easily;
I think you could use some distance snapping.

Normal:
00:11:240 (5) - New combo here.
00:22:954 (1) - Keep in mind that it's needed to the autoplay to make a 300 in the spinner with at least 2,000 bonus. Finish it at 00:23:811.
00:24:097 (1) - Finish it at 00:24:954.
00:25:239 (1) - Finish it at 00:26:097.
00:26:239 (1) - Delete it so the player can set his aim when finishes the spinner.
00:26:525 - Add a beat here.
00:41:311 (2) - Extend it to blue tick.
00:43:192 (1) - Start at 00:43:525 (6) - and choose it to end either in 00:45:382 or 00:45:811.

I think it's over for now.

See ya~

EDIT [2]: I died.
Topic Starter
Dragvon

MattWin wrote:

Let's start.

I think you could use some distance snapping
I am already.
Normal:
00:11:240 (5) - New combo here. Ok.
00:22:954 (1) - Keep in mind that it's needed to the autoplay to make a 300 in the spinner with at least 2,000 bonus. Finish it at 00:23:811. 2k done. But check the beat again, i guess you missed something.
00:24:097 (1) - Finish it at 00:24:954.Same ^
00:25:239 (1) - Finish it at 00:26:097.Same ^
00:26:239 (1) - Delete it so the player can set his aim when finishes the spinner.Hmm i'll keep it for a while
00:26:525 - Add a beat here.
00:41:311 (2) - Extend it to blue tick.
00:43:192 (1) - Start at 00:43:525 (6) - and choose it to end either in 00:45:382 or 00:45:811.Extended it a bit ~

I think it's over for now.

See ya~
Thanks '-' kudos , kudos
guibous
OOOh loved it :O keep up:!
Lokamp
I see an average mess along this beatmap...
For starting, I'll provide you some overall tips about the 2 modes; maybe I'll check your map later, when it's complete (and fixed):

-) Some parts on Normal mode aren't snapped very well, so resnap all notes!
-) Spacing changes frequently. TOO much frequently. In order to have a playable map, fix spacing by using the AIMod in the Editor! (just ctrl+shift+a in Edit mode)
-) A Normal mode with 4 star rating is too difficult to be a Normale mode... TRy to remove some tricky and hard points and replace them with easy beat patterns that follow the rhythm uniformly!

Sorry, but in this condition I can't star your map now. When you have fixed most of the points and ended the game modes, I'll be back ;3
anonymous_old
You can rename it to... whatever. (Probably Taiko Oni, since it's very hard. :3)

Download: Karen - CHAIN (Dragvon) [Taiko Prostitution.].osu

Also, put this in the song's folder:

Topic Starter
Dragvon

Lokamp wrote:

I see an average mess along this beatmap...
For starting, I'll provide you some overall tips about the 2 modes; maybe I'll check your map later, when it's complete (and fixed):

-) Some parts on Normal mode aren't snapped very well, so resnap all notes!
-) Spacing changes frequently. TOO much frequently. In order to have a playable map, fix spacing by using the AIMod in the Editor! (just ctrl+shift+a in Edit mode)
-) A Normal mode with 4 star rating is too difficult to be a Normale mode... TRy to remove some tricky and hard points and replace them with easy beat patterns that follow the rhythm uniformly!

Sorry, but in this condition I can't star your map now. When you have fixed most of the points and ended the game modes, I'll be back ;3
Kay, Thanks a lot :> i didn't know about that AIMod! It is really helpfull ^^!

Loogiesquared wrote:

You can rename it to... whatever. (Probably Taiko Oni, since it's very hard. :3)
Thanks a lot :D
anonymous_old

Meow.
Teras
Looks good, although I would play it anyways. Because Karen is one of my favorite singers. ;)
NatsumeRin
[taiko]
1. the BPM is only 105 (not 210 here), change the slider velocity to 1.6 or higher
2. remove the 0.5x bpm part
if u do these it's more comfortable to read the notes...

there's too many short sliders (5 hits), try to change some of them to ooooo ooxxo or sth like that.
don't be afraid it is not that hard XD.
but if you think this is hard enough, maybe o o o is also ok.
and i want some more notes in now spacing part...

osu modding is not what i'm good at= =

\Karen/ here's my star.

Topic Starter
Dragvon

NatsumeRin wrote:

[taiko]
1. the BPM is only 105 (not 210 here), change the slider velocity to 1.6 or higher
2. remove the 0.5x bpm part
if u do these it's more comfortable to read the notes...

there's too many short sliders (5 hits), try to change some of them to ooooo ooxxo or sth like that.
don't be afraid it is not that hard XD.
but if you think this is hard enough, maybe o o o is also ok.
and i want some more notes in now spacing part...

osu modding is not what i'm good at= =

\Karen/ here's my star.
Thanks for your assistance :)!
I'll let loogie know so he can take a look at it and maybe fix it~
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Ok. Will Full Remap this and ask for a ress :3
Card N'FoRcE
Revived
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.