forum

RWBY

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rocie
Meez needz more RWBY! At least they're having a season 1 marathon at our movie theater! ^~^
Topic Starter
deadbeat
so uhh, this got announced
puxtu

can't wait to map "I'm the One" :D
oh god that 282bpm
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Casey please. i need my volume 3 OST fix. please deliver :(
Trosk-
puxtu
!!!
Trosk-
puxtu
!!!!!!!!! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/451658 !!!!!!!
Trosk-

puxtu wrote:

!!!!!!!!! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/451658 !!!!!!!
That was fast ;D

Also, RWBY Volume 3 OST is #1 in iTunes, lol

LovelyKohai
Grimm Eclipse is super fun, shame it does not look too polished...
Topic Starter
deadbeat
speaking of RWBY GE, there's a new update on the way from the sounds of it. will feature new levels, new enemy, revamped audio and a few other misc stuff

note once this update going live, the price of the game will as well, so if you're thinking of getting it and haven't, now is a good time
NaomiMinette
Let the cuteness begin!

Pawsu
awww man, that was so cute. I enjoyed that alot ;w;
makes me want to catch up with rwby...
Topic Starter
deadbeat
FILTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NaomiMinette

LolBlake
Pawsu

Blazevoir wrote:

LolBlake
I'M ENJOYING THESE SO MUCH.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
RWBY:GE update coming soon
Now, let’s dive into some details of what to expect in the upcoming patch. Short and sweet.

Updated Character Models
We’ve changed our shaders to lean back towards that flat, toon style.
New Graphics Options
SSAO and Bloom options have been added. They're off by default. This will improve performance on lower end machines, but for those of you with serious hardware, you can enable these to get the best looking experience. These options can be found in Settings.
Level Select
You can now jump directly to any level from the game. A lot of the community was asking for this.
Camera Tuning
For controller players, much more time must pass before the camera autocorrects.
VO updates
Blake’s placeholder VO in Forever Fall has been replaced with actress Arryn Zech’s (kudos to those of you out there that noticed this).

That's it for now. The update will be out very soon.
-SayaKai

Blazevoir wrote:

Zweeeeeeei <3
Topic Starter
deadbeat
NaomiMinette
Y u no use youtube tags? =c

EDIT:
Hacccchan
nice
NaomiMinette
Probably no real need to keep posting each epi, but I guess it's until we get the next season of the actual show.

Besides, I love this mini-series so much *w*
Topic Starter
deadbeat
well, i post each episode of the main series. don't see a reason not to post chibi episodes
Pawsu
please keep doing so. or else i forget that they exist :(
Topic Starter
deadbeat
NaomiMinette

Dat last part, tho.
Kyoobies
Made this a while ago, but I never actually shared it with anyone. Maybe you guys will get a kick out of it. :P

NaomiMinette
DeletedUser_3285139
nice one, sir
need moar chibi
Topic Starter
deadbeat
also with the Steam Summer Sale going, RWBY Grimm Eclipse is 50% off. if you wanna get it and haven't already, now would be a good time
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Time to get out your airhorns! RWBY:Grimm Eclipse will see its full release on July 5th! New levels, new characters, new enemies, persistent characters, a whole slew of improvements, along with several other goodies we’ll leave for you to discover.
also RWBY Volume 4 release date: October 22nd. Here's hoping for some sneak peaks soon
NaomiMinette

Dammit, Nora.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
I'll just box this for the time being for reasons
Volume 4 Spoilers
OK, so let's have a look at the new stuff I've picked up on from the RTX RWBY Panel and Steam

Volume 4 Information

1. Volume 4 airs 22nd of October
  2. 6-8 months have passed since Volume 3
  3. New Yang design
  4. New Blake design
  5. New Ruby design
  6. New Weiss design
  7. New Grimm. Plus changes to existing Grimm that live away from civilization.
  8. Character Redesigns
  9. RTX RWBY panel. time stamp 05:50:45

Also with RWBY: GE. Launch date will be 5th July as I mentioned earlier. If all goes well, the game will hit consoles at the end of the year. There's also talk of DLC for also teams such as team JNPR.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
RWBY: Grimm Ecplise is out btw. i think it's $25USD. i'm not 100% sure since steam is in NZD for me :<
also as MLGnom kindly pointed out to me, RWBY is actually on steam. not the game, the series. it's also really cheap as well, so if you haven't got it, maybe get it on steam? http://store.steampowered.com/search/?d ... roductions
NaomiMinette

This felt... shorter compared to the others...
Midori Tea
Topic Starter
deadbeat
those first 2 skits were glorious. first one was too real though :(
Topic Starter
deadbeat
only 2 days late D:
-SayaKai
more chibis please. :3
Apex_old
untitled
show more