forum

RWBY

posted
Total Posts
show more
La Volpe
Jaune reading a X-Ray and Vav comic hahaha. I like how they add references in the show.
Granger

silmarilen wrote:

some people may not be able to understand them
please tell me there will be subs, otherwise ill end up subbing another season of rwby :P
<3 xd

Yeah, i need the subs because im almost deaf, doesnt matter in which language the series are in.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Topic Starter
deadbeat
episode 3 is out btw. updated OP
La Volpe
Episode 3 was alright, not much happened. I assume we're gonna know more about Penny in the next episode.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

La Volpe wrote:

Episode 3 was alright, not much happened. I assume we're gonna know more about Penny in the next episode.
that is a fair assumption. I've had a fair few questions about her since the end of season 1 :(
Granger

deadbeat wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

that is a fair assumption. I've had a fair few questions about her since the end of season 1 :(
Well, who wouldnt with a unexplained character weird and overpowered as she is...
Topic Starter
deadbeat
episode 4 is up \:D/

edit: ok, so now that i've seen it. that was an awesome episode <3
buckiehero
Now it's time to say goodbye~~~
La Volpe

deadbeat wrote:

episode 4 is up \:D/

edit: ok, so now that i've seen it. that was an awesome episode <3
Best episode ever, amazing fight scene and also : Sun and Neptune chilling at the ramen restaurent "They are probably fine right? Probably." That made me laugh so hard.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
in other news, RWBY hits Japan
La Volpe
Wow that's pretty cool!
Topic Starter
deadbeat
ok, so there wasn't a new episode this week as i'm sure you may of noticed, but there was a live stream going over the first four episodes of season 2
you'll wanna skip a bit to about 14:05
also there's a new side story starting called World of Remnant
MLGnom
This time I will say this.

New episode is up!
Topic Starter
deadbeat
dam, that awkwardness at the end.
Blake is making me worried though ;w;
La Volpe
Jaune made my day. Also Monty confirmed at PAX there will be a volume 3 for RWBY.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
new episode is up
Piine
Need to watch before I go to sleep
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i have a quick question. would you rather all the video links to be youtube links, or rooster teeth links?
cause at the moment, it's only the newest episode that keeps the rt link
Topic Starter
deadbeat
sorry for double post, but saw this on my facebook feed at thought it was rather awesome
BIG NEWS FOR RWBY!
Last night, the Streamy's announced the pre-ceremony Award Winners...

RWBY won BEST ANIMATED SERIES, and BEST ORIGINAL SCORE by Jeff Williams!

Remember, you can still vote for us for Show of the Year (Rooster Teeth) here: http://www.streamys.org/audience-choice ... ar-voting/
source: https://www.facebook.com/RT.RWBY/posts/704235949659950
splinternight
= just starting watching this =
Gumpy
I need to get around to watching Volume 2 soon.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Jaune so fabulous
Gumpy

deadbeat wrote:

Jaune so fabulous
Agreed.
La Volpe
Jaune never cease to amuse me and I like how the DJs look like Daft Punk. You can see them in the backgroud @ 12:49 in the episode. :p
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Sounds like no episode 8 this week. Instead, we'll be getting episode 2 of World of Remnant
Topic Starter
deadbeat
episode 2 of World of Remnant was interesting
PatZar
cartoon RWBY!
Topic Starter
deadbeat
episode 8 is out
Gumpy
Episode 10 is out and 11
Topic Starter
deadbeat
crap, i haven't updated this in a while. episode 10 was out last week. World of Remnent came out recently
Jinxy
jesus fuck today was a great day

these are my thoughts in full caps tumblr fashion because best episode
OOBLECK LAUNCHED FUCKING ZWEI AND ONE SHOT A PALADIN HOW IS THAT DOG STILL ALIVE
SMUG ICE CREAM QUEEN BEST QUEEN
A CHAINSWORD?
PARRY ^ WITH A RAPIER ANYWAY
oh shit that lieutenant actually can fight
DUST + SEMBLANCE = OP
GET SHIT ON ROMAN
NEW CHARACTER
AN ENTIRE CHAMBER OF DUST BLADES
ALSO SCARES THE ICE CREAM QUEEN SHITLESS

How is next week's episode gonna top this holy shit (The answer is Ozpin fighting)
Topic Starter
deadbeat
OP finally updated. going to just use roosterteeth links for all of season 2. also renamed the World of Remnant videos. sorry for a lack of updating :<
Topic Starter
deadbeat
well. that's season 2 done and dusted. i enjoyed it. lot more enjoyable than season 1 i have to say. i'll update the OP with the episode link and a link to live stream Q&A that happened on youtube soon and the video is private. great >_>

also don't forget to watch the part after the credits :p
Jinxy
tldr because I edited my old post away: Last episode was better but CFVY was amazing
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i'm just looking forward to seeing Adam appear next season along with more info on this mystery women who seems to know Yang
Jinxy

deadbeat wrote:

i'm just looking forward to seeing Adam appear next season along with more info on this mystery women who seems to know Yang
Her name is in the credits. Raven Branwen. Also, Monty apparently edited the wikia last year and her last name is shared with Qrow.

well fuck I just edited my old post instead of making a new one whoops
Topic Starter
deadbeat
my first thought was Raven is somehow connected to Blake. i saw a post on roosterteeth where someone said it's Yang's mum
Jinxy
Reading further, the wikia edit may or may not have been Monty and he just reused the last name because hah. Probably was him, but that theory's up there
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i wonder if there's a connection between Raven and Adam

edit: had to go search up who Qrow was. i feel like an idiot now ;A;
show more