forum

jumps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
totodile31
When I am doing jumps i start very fast and suddenly stop when I reach that circle/slider but other people start very fast and then slow down when they are close to that circle/slider. I burn my stamina very quickly when I keep doing my thing but I just cant do what other people do. How can I get used to that? Here is a replay of mine
https://yadi.sk/d/0IEdYDGWW57jF
Mofu kun
Practice.
Full Tablet
There isn't anything inherently wrong with suddenly stopping at each circle. Snapping to each circle is more reliable than readjusting the movement in the way to each circle.
Topic Starter
totodile31

MoF10 wrote:

Practice.
practice but how? I cant do it on lower AR maps because then I can just go there slowly and if I try it on high AR maps I will fail in a second.
I will get my first tablet in a week though. Maybe I can learn how to jump like that with a tablet
E a g l e

totodile31 wrote:

MoF10 wrote:

Practice.
practice but how? I cant do it on lower AR maps because then I can just go there slowly and if I try it on high AR maps I will fail in a second.
I will get my first tablet in a week though. Maybe I can learn how to jump like that with a tablet
Let's use the tip from my retarded guide, play more. Play the songs you can play then? The important part is that you are getting more comfortable with your playstyle, don't change something that is not broken :)
Noobsicle
your stamina will improve as you play more, play longer songs etc
Bauxe
Snapping (what you are doing) is more reliable.
Vuelo Eluko
i didnt even know aiming stamina was a thing until i tried to do eighto. used to think it only applied to tapping. Even then it wasn't that fatiguing. I think pen spinning for 4 years has done good for my right hand.

theres nothin wrong with snapping OP, but its a lot harder to do with a tablet than with a mouse so when you get your tablet you'll probably automatically start flowing more.. faster jumps are basically going to be snapping anyway so dont worry about it just focus on getting to the circles not how you get to them.
Chrome
Snapping practice would really help you in the long run for jumps, try not to change your tab area or mouse sensitivity to gain muscle memory on where to stop :)
Oh yea, with all this talk of snapping and practicing...don't forget to have fun too ^_^
A game's really a game when you have fun as well ;)
Ohrami
For tablet aiming, you want to aim as close as you can to this or this as you possibly can. These aiming styles are the most accurate and the most reliable, and much of it comes from being able to read the map perfectly. You should be focusing your eyes on each of the individual circles (and more specifically, the combo number), which will make it more natural for your hand to snap straight to each circle. Your mouse aim is pretty much exactly what it should be; very sharp, quick snappy movements. With tablet, you want to go for sharp, snappy movements, but slower.

Good luck!
Tsukasa
With regards to a mouse

It's more of a endurance of how long you can hold your mouse weirdly due to mouse drifts. You'll notice how there's a really large change in the way you hold your mouse

With regards to a tablet, Maybe "endurance snapping" is true. Since you'd need endurance to hold a pen. (But I dunno I don't tab)
Zenarai
If you use a tablet try pen tapping on jumps like i do ;o actually helps :)
xasuma

totodile31 wrote:

MoF10 wrote:

Practice.
Work your way up. Use no fail if you need to. Don't rush things. Come back when you triple your play count, that's "how".