SUPER BEAVER - Rashisa

posted
Total Posts
232
show more
IamKwaN
WTF with the BG????
[Extra]
  1. All of the stacking can be improved using default stacking function. I don't plan to show them one by one here.
  2. 00:22:164 (7,1) - Swap NC. Same for 01:06:450 (9,1).
  3. 00:59:307 - Finish.
  4. 01:26:450 (1,3,5) - Remove finish. Claps on (1) and head of (5). Consecutive finishes are annoying.
  5. 01:28:950 - 40% so as to make it audible.

[Other than Extra]
  1. Insane: 00:49:485 (2,3,4,1) - Stack. Same for 01:25:914 (4,5,6,2).
  2. Hard: 00:40:021 - Soft-addition.
  3. Normal: 01:16:985 (2) - Replace this with a circle at 01:17:164 . And for 01:17:878 (1,2,3) - try http://puu.sh/c6CXP.jpg, as it sticks to the drum better.
  4. 00:59:307 - Finish.
  5. 01:28:950 - Sounds like inaudible, try 40%.

I found my standard on no-ranked-map mappers ultra-lenient. Keep improving your mapping or else I will kill you.
xxdeathx

IamKwaN wrote:

WTF with the BG????

I found my standard on no-ranked-map mappers ultra-lenient. Keep improving your mapping or else I will kill you.
omg guy's profile picture is leaking everywhere

don't kill anybody pls
Clyine

IamKwaN wrote:

WTF with the BG????
[Extra]
  1. All of the stacking can be improved using default stacking function. I don't plan to show them one by one here. :c fixed
  2. 00:22:164 (7,1) - Swap NC. Same for 01:06:450 (9,1). done
  3. 00:59:307 - Finish. done
  4. 01:26:450 (1,3,5) - Remove finish. Claps on (1) and head of (5). Consecutive finishes are annoying. done
  5. 01:28:950 - 40% so as to make it audible. done


I found my standard on no-ranked-map mappers ultra-lenient. Keep improving your mapping or else I will kill you. :c
http://puu.sh/c6FMw/9f35bc3c8a.osu
Thanks for the mod

one day i will go blind trying to see if my circles stacks or not.
Topic Starter
hehe

IamKwaN wrote:

WTF with the BG???? u wot m8

[Other than Extra]
  1. Insane: 00:49:485 (2,3,4,1) - Stack. Same for 01:25:914 (4,5,6,2). done
  2. Hard: 00:40:021 - Soft-addition. done
  3. Normal: 01:16:985 (2) - Replace this with a circle at 01:17:164 . And for 01:17:878 (1,2,3) - try http://puu.sh/c6CXP.jpg, as it sticks to the drum better. done
  4. 00:59:307 - Finish. done
  5. 01:28:950 - Sounds like inaudible, try 40%. done


I found my standard on no-ranked-map mappers ultra-lenient. Keep improving your mapping or else I will kill you. of course \o/
IamKwaN

xxdeathx wrote:

don't kill anybody pls
I only give up to kill u as ur already dead

Beep! Gratz for your first rank!
Topic Starter
hehe

IamKwaN wrote:

xxdeathx wrote:

don't kill anybody pls
I only give up to kill u as ur already dead

Beep! Gratz for your first rank!

WE DID IT BOYS


Clyine, TestApple, Rtyzen, Kato, Lumision, kepel, Takoyaki-, Koxeida, iamdarren, Estellia-, LizeKotze, Artavia, MikasaYuri, smallbeans, ThEBonzi, Pjecoo, neonat, paseli, Jaltzu, xLoupGarou, ichia7x, P o M u T a, Moo-Chan, CelsiusLK, 340, xxdeathx, NoHitter, kamisamaa, skinnyjimmy, Miramono, pishifat, Xinely, Xanandra, Midge, Alplaza, Inyuschan, Cherry Blossom, rui, TT Mouse, HabiHolic, Indeed, IamKwaN, RandomEffect, OniJAM, ShiraKai, buhei, Hollow Wings, Leorda, jesus1412, Yasora, ts8zs, Rakuen, eINess, Star Stream, Kibbleru, DarkVortex, Support, ProfessionalBox, Knotts, Gamu, onoz, - Nya-, sheela901, kakifly, iNickel, Verlaren, Sellenite, Aleks719

WE DID IT BOYSSS
Umi
MANDOM

gratz on first rank ;)
Gamu
finally!

Congrats 8-)
Rtyzen
GRATZZZZZ :D
Kato
Congrats on rank wooo

Inb4 QAT unrank
Koxeida
TIME TO DO ANOTHER MAP GOGO!
sheela
Cool, handsome! Congrats!
Iceskulls

handsome wrote:

Clyine, TestApple, Rtyzen, Kato, Lumision, kepel, Takoyaki-, Koxeida, iamdarren, Estellia-, LizeKotze, Artavia, MikasaYuri, smallbeans, ThEBonzi, Pjecoo, neonat, paseli, Jaltzu, xLoupGarou, ichia7x, P o M u T a, Moo-Chan, CelsiusLK, 340, xxdeathx, NoHitter, kamisamaa, skinnyjimmy, Miramono, pishifat, Xinely, Xanandra, Midge, Alplaza, Inyuschan, Cherry Blossom, rui, TT Mouse, HabiHolic, Indeed, IamKwaN, RandomEffect, OniJAM, ShiraKai, buhei, Hollow Wings, Leorda, jesus1412, Yasora, ts8zs, Rakuen, eINess, Star Stream, Kibbleru, DarkVortex, Support, ProfessionalBox, Knotts, Gamu, onoz, - Nya-, sheela901, kakifly, iNickel, Verlaren, Sellenite, Aleks719

WE DID IT BOYSSS
Oriental Tank
G0od map Congratz :D
Topic Starter
hehe

Umi wrote:

MANDOM

gratz on first rank ;)
MANDOM THANKS

Gamu wrote:

finally!

Congrats 8-)
thanks Gamu!! :D

Rtyzen wrote:

GRATZZZZZ :D
thanks <3 rank tokohana plz

Kato wrote:

Congrats on rank wooo

Inb4 QAT unrank
cancer taco go away

Koxeida wrote:

TIME TO DO ANOTHER MAP GOGO!
NO ITS UR TURN THANKS

sheela901 wrote:

Cool, handsome! Congrats!
thank you! :)

CelsiusLK wrote:

HYPE U HYPE ME

Oriental Tank wrote:

G0od map Congratz :D
thank you!
TtmnZk
Nice works ! Handsome :):):)
Song and anime is so awesome !
Sellenite
funny stuff 233
congrats
Nyukai

handsome wrote:

Clyine, TestApple, Rtyzen, Kato, Lumision, kepel, Takoyaki-, Koxeida, iamdarren, Estellia-, LizeKotze, Artavia, MikasaYuri, smallbeans, ThEBonzi, Pjecoo, neonat, paseli, Jaltzu, xLoupGarou, ichia7x, P o M u T a, Moo-Chan, CelsiusLK, 340, xxdeathx, NoHitter, kamisamaa, skinnyjimmy, Miramono, pishifat, Xinely, Xanandra, Midge, Alplaza, Inyuschan, Cherry Blossom, rui, TT Mouse, HabiHolic, Indeed, IamKwaN, RandomEffect, OniJAM, ShiraKai, buhei, Hollow Wings, Leorda, jesus1412, Yasora, ts8zs, Rakuen, eINess, Star Stream, Kibbleru, DarkVortex, Support, ProfessionalBox, Knotts, Gamu, onoz, - Nya-, sheela901, kakifly, iNickel, Verlaren, Sellenite, Aleks719

WE DID IT BOYSSS
oh hi I'm there o3o

now yes, gratz~
Fycho

handsome wrote:

good, new couple gets.
Knotts
Congratssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply