Google Maps

posted
Total Posts
15
Topic Starter
Gumpy
Anyone noticed that google maps is an internet hog?
Cyclohexane
this is now a thread about fucked up maps on iPhones

post retarded maps

AutoMedic

Mr Color wrote:

this is now a thread about fucked up maps on iPhones

post retarded maps

hahahaha ohgod i laughed too much at this

MillhioreF

Mr Color wrote:

post retarded maps
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/400238
BRBP


fuck you milllhiore dat ninja
Topic Starter
Gumpy
Well that was quick.
IppE
I like to look for military bases on google maps.

like severomorsk and severodvinsk
hersa37

Oh look, area 51.



Wait, I'm hearing footsteps and choppers outside
Makan1

MillhioreF wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

post retarded maps
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/400238
Shigetora

hersa37 wrote:


Oh look, area 51.



Wait, I'm hearing footsteps and choppers outside
There must have been search for lost person. What did you do in order to help?
NoHitter

Mr Color wrote:

post retarded maps
AutoMedic

NoHitter wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

post retarded maps
Agreed

Plus fucking one mate
Vuelo Eluko

MillhioreF wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

post retarded maps
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/400238
i actually like that map hey
Witch Mercy

Mr Color wrote:

this is now a thread about fucked up maps on iPhones

post retarded maps

LOL WOT
NicoNicoNiii

Sonatora wrote:

Please sign in to reply.

New reply