forum

Rameses B - Flaklypa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martedì 8 luglio 2014 at 18:40:05

Artist: Rameses B
Title: Flaklypa
BPM: 130
Filesize: 4496kb
Play Time: 03:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,67 stars, 373 notes)
  2. Insane (4,06 stars, 520 notes)
  3. Normal (1,69 stars, 230 notes)
Download: Rameses B - Flaklypa
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
MBC#5 1st place! :D
DJNightmare
Congrats ;u;
Beige
Congratz <3 my favorite mapper <3
Andrea
Congrats <3

Kevin way too pro!

First Italian Elite Mapper~
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Thank you, guys!
And thanks W h i t e for the star <3
Hinsvar
01:36:588 - 01:54:419 - It'd be cooler if the sliders were slowed down here to fit with the slow pace of the music and the volume of the objects were lowered.

Just saying what I wanted to say; overall, the map is cool and I feel that you deserve the #1 (though it can still be improved a little, I think, hehe)!

Congrats o/
Xinely
wow o.o
grats ;3
Leader
CIAO AMORE
Topic Starter
-kevincela-

Hinsvar wrote:

01:36:588 - 01:54:419 - It'd be cooler if the sliders were slowed down here to fit with the slow pace of the music and the volume of the objects were lowered.

Just saying what I wanted to say; overall, the map is cool and I feel that you deserve the #1 (though it can still be improved a little, I think, hehe)!

Congrats o/
There's no need to make the sliders even slower, considering how the bpm is lower in these parts compared to the rest of the song, though you have a good point about the hitsounds volume, I guess I will lower them a bit later!
Chewin
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Alumetorz
i knew it
Nemis
kevincela is pretty awesome
Timorisu
bruh

Hitsounds in the multi-BPM section are too loud imo
Avena

Timorisu wrote:

bruh

Hitsounds in the multi-BPM section are too loud imo
I think the same, also silence da ticks pls.
Sonnyc
Good job
Charles445
Due to major timing shenanigans some timing sections weren't properly snapped for the contest

All sections inbetween 01:33:608 - and 01:59:215 - need to have +19 applied to them.

[Normal]
01:38:544 (2,4) - Move these two circles to x:208 y:316, makes spacing more consistent for this portion.

[Hard]
00:49:300 (2) - I think this would sound better as a single repeat on 1/3 instead of triple on 1/6.
02:47:458 (2) - Same here
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Fixed all the mod of Charles including the timing sections, reduced the volume of the calm part and also fixed a wrong colorhax on the hard diff. Thanks!
Avena
Also, the two pink colors for the fast parts are way to similiar, maybe use Lilac and Magenta instead?
Kirin

Chewin wrote:

Kyouren

W h i t e wrote:

Congratz <3 my favorite mapper <3
show more