Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

Download the latest version here!

download
(6.4 Mb)

or if osk doesn't work...

download
(6.4 Mb)

• Added .psd for scorebar-bg (Allows you to change Player 1 to your username!)

• Hello everyone this is the area of my post where i write a few things about this skin.

[list:1337]• This skin was inspired by Osume65 and his skin series NeOsu! (if you haven't already you should check it out!)
    • This is not a pro skin however i did chose to leave out some of the more distracting elements!
    • This is my first time posting a taiko skin so any feedback/criticisms are welcome!
    • Thanks for downloading the skin and I hope you enjoy it!
[ Zan ]
who needs rank when you got cool skins

nice job bro :D
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

[ Zan ] wrote:

who needs rank when you got cool skins

nice job bro :D
Thanks I had fun making it :D
Piine
Maybe give a PSD file oh health bar to be able to change "Player 1" to "Username"
Rise_old_1
This is really well made, I would advise changing or dimming the

Default-1 to default-9 as they are very bright and they don't blend in that nicely with the hit circle,

Maybe you can try a black stroke around the number or just making the numbers a bit darker

should make it more visible. All in all it's a nice skin, and nicely done!
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

Sulker wrote:

Maybe give a PSD file oh health bar to be able to change "Player 1" to "Username"
Whoops i forgot to include that! Ill update the download link!
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

- Gurc - wrote:

This is really well made, I would advise changing or dimming the

Default-1 to default-9 as they are very bright and they don't blend in that nicely with the hit circle,

Maybe you can try a black stroke around the number or just making the numbers a bit darker

should make it more visible. All in all it's a nice skin, and nicely done!
Thank you, I'm glad that you like the skin! I'll see what i can do to make the hitcircle numbers to make them more noticable.
Raven no Aiming
and the font for the "player1" ?
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

Raven no Aiming wrote:

and the font for the "player1" ?
Hmm thats a good question. I think it is called Xperia

here is a link
nat2011
plz add more modes for this skin
nat2011
want mania skin
deadbeat
there are a few @2x files missing. just quickly go through at check for those
also considering dimming the white areas in the pause and fail overlays. it's a bit annoying :<
Azymek

BlanksonnG wrote:

Download the latest version here!

(6.4 Mb)

or if osk doesn't work...

(6.4 Mb)

• Added .psd for scorebar-bg (Allows you to change Player 1 to your username!)

• Hello everyone this is the area of my post where i write a few things about this skin.

[list:1337]• This skin was inspired by Osume65 and his skin series NeOsu! (if you haven't already you should check it out!)
    • This is not a pro skin however i did chose to leave out some of the more distracting elements!
    • This is my first time posting a taiko skin so any feedback/criticisms are welcome!
    • Thanks for downloading the skin and I hope you enjoy it!
o KOTORI o
GJ :!: i like this skin ;)