forum

[BETA] Skin Database - All skins in one place.

posted
Total Posts
show more
AnimaKoti
norm
yuki735
:lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)

ReddScorn wrote:

New things are always shiny.

Uploading my second skin on there.

Question: Will additional folders with extra stuff be supported eventually in the future?
ivancrespo96
Really Nice! Congrats :3
O2MasterFX
It would be great if this thing has a support about continual downloads.

My connection is a bit unstable here and when downloading one skin, sometimes get disconnected and have to start all over again.
HappyRocket88
Hi! :D

Emm... It was a really good job what you did removing osume.exe. Because it's easier to download the skins that we want, Also, It's still good for people like me that play with the default skin. :(
Azern
So.... after wandering 'round in there... I found some suggest that will make it better
Here's some suggest from me:

• >> Search function (everyone've already talk about that)
    >> Tag function (searching by tag instead of by phrase. It depends on you wether the tag controlled by user or by moderator)
    >> Categorizing function (the same as tag function. Remember about the three type skin, there's normal-simple-PRO)
    >> Rate after download (seriusly, people should rate the skin they've download. Or at least after they tried it)
I think that sums up my opinion about this.

Ouh.... forget to share my skin.

------------
nb: sorry for my horrible grammar
deadbeat
i've already had a go at marcin about the first 2 suggestions you've made. not sure about the 3rd though. pretty sure he's already taken them into consideration :3
Azern

deadbeat wrote:

i've already had a go at marcin about the first 2 suggestions you've made. not sure about the 3rd though. pretty sure he's already taken them into consideration :3
That's good to hear :D
And, it's really awesome the way he make for revision version for us. The menu I mean.
Mifuyu_VTuber
This is really awesome!! So helpfull!
I love it that i can see all those skins displayed!!

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Nice, this'll be really helpful!
Loony Key
good idia ;)
LaraCraft93
Why osu! don't have a skin list like beatmap list on site?
IA42

LaraCraft93 wrote:

Why osu! don't have a skin list like beatmap list on site?
I heard they still working on the new site so maybe they will make a page for skin plus add this thing to the client so we can download it from osu! client
-makoto yuki
may i asking something "why i can't delete any element on this site"
kito2904

Elzapatoverde wrote:

Nice!

EDIT: Is there a way to upload the screenshots (not the thumbnail)? or will that be supported in the future? Also There should be a search bar somewhere, for now theres a few skins, but later searching will be a pain.
Zoubi-Saul

piruchan wrote:

So this is what you said in this thread. I forgot to kick you orz

Uploading @2x while normal version of element is not present will result in system automatically scaling down your element to normal size.
Does it mean we won't be seeing HD only skin anymore?
God Orange

[ Pingu ] wrote:

God Orange

God Orange wrote:

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Sarculum
-
troke

Tutorial

How to make Colour in Title and Description
  1. Go to HTML Colour Picker select the colour
  2. paste the this code in Title or Description
    <font colour="typeRGB">YourText here</font>
  3. change typeRGB to your colour code, done.
lit120

-Troke- wrote:

Tutorial

How to make Colour in Title and Description
  1. Go to HTML Colour Picker select the colour
  2. paste the this code in Title or Description
    <font colour="typeRGB">YourText here</font>
  3. change typeRGB to your colour code, done.
nerd :P
jason860709

Marcin wrote:

Hi fellow users of this subforum.

As some of you may know, long time ago skins tab in updater (osume.exe) was removed - that is because I started working on new database to get rid of this messy subforum. This project was created so that:

- Users could find the most popular skins easily and make releasing consistent (some skinners include osk, some not).
- Skinners have a lot easier way to update / upload their skin.

While it took me few months to get it to the state in which this can be used - I actually started preparing for beta release since ~1 week ago.

And so, here is the tool which is supposed to make your life easier:

http://skins.ppy.sh/

Since its not having all the functionality planned - it has been released under beta, what does that mean?

- The tool might not work, or may have some bugs - that is to be expected from beta, all issues found should be submitted via github issue tracker. That is the only place where I will check for bugs.
- Some functionality may be missing - there is a lot planned to do - but I'd rather want to know what YOU want to see. If you have cool ideas, don't hesitate posting them in github issue tracker (again, I'll only read requests from there).

Tutorials - how to use this system?

Please refer https://github.com/marcin19962/osu-skin ... first-skin.

For now to log in you can only use google auth (osu! accounts authentication is under way).

All questions can be posted here.

Important: Since google auth is used, skins MIGHT be deleted after switch to osu! accounts, releasing only for people's review.

This might be implemented into game client soon! not sure about specifics yet.
Lowbird
nice c:
Hifkil
Nice skin
Naracion_old
Thanks, this is very helpful towards future skins!
kittzaba123

[ Pingu ] wrote:

-[ WunWun ]-
:( :?
:)))
darku123_old

[ Pingu ] wrote:

OsuMentor
What Is An @2x ??
Chaoslitz

OsuMentor wrote:

What Is An @2x ??
for hd in high resolution
deadbeat
@2x is an HD skin element. it's file size it normally doubled.
so hitcircle.png is say, 128x128
hitcircle@2x.png can be up to 256x256
though HD elements only work if the osu! resolution is high enough
Deppyforce
Omg So Cool! XD
thx a lot sir
KSFTV

[ Pingu ] wrote:

YukiKazu
Having a skin in osu is cool :D
sawaaf20

Marcin wrote:

As some of you may know, long time ago skins tab in updater (osume.exe) was removed - that is because I started working on new database to get rid of this messy subforum. This project was created so that:

- Users could find the most popular skins easily and make releasing consistent (some skinners include osk, some not).

While it took me few months to get it to the state in which this can be used - I actually started preparing for beta release since ~1 week ago.

Since its not having all the functionality planned - it has been released under beta, what does that mean?

- The tool might not work, or may have some bugs - that is to be expected from beta, all issues found should be submitted via github issue tracker. That is the only place where I will check for bugs.
- Some functionality may be missing - there is a lot planned to do - but I'd rather want to know what YOU want to see. If you have cool ideas, don't hesitate posting them in github issue tracker (again, I'll only read requests from there).

For now to log in you can only use google auth (osu! accounts authentication is under way).

Important: Since google auth is used, skins MIGHT be deleted after switch to osu! accounts, releasing only for people's review.

sawaaf20

sawaaf20 wrote:

Marcin wrote:

Kyok
Hey o/

has anybody this skin ? :c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPPbScT1yU
PlainGuy
Well done,sir.
RexySaputra

Marcin wrote:

colepull
posting.php?mode=rhttps://osu.ppy.sh/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=223205# :cry: eply&f=15&t=223205#https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/posting.php?mode=reply

RexySaputra wrote:

Marcin wrote:

&f=15&t=223205#
[*]
:)
[size=50][/size]
GHBHJE
show more