forum

TK from Ling tosite sigure - Unravel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nya Nya Neko
Tokyo Ghoul <3
EDIT: I'll have a Normal GD if that's okey^^
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

Tokyo Ghoul <3
EDIT: I'll have a Normal GD if that's okey^^
Dann zeig einfach mal her. :)
Wenn sie mir gefällt und ich Zeit habe kommt sie dazu. ~

Jop, ich kenne Tokyo Ghoul noch nicht lange, scheint aber sehr interessant zu sein.
Weißt du vielleicht was es genau mit den Ghouls auf sich hat?
Push3d
Love this song :D their singer is sick.
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Push3d wrote:

That sounds mean. |D They became famous because of his fragile, sad voice I read.
I never read anyhting about him beeing sick. xD In germany we have 2 bands know with singer/vocals like him.
Those voices are sad but also so powerfull, I like that. :D

Have fun palying the beatmap and listening to the song. ~
Push3d
Yea I mean sick as a good thing :D. I haven't heard many bands with vocals like his so i don't know how to describe it.
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Push3d wrote:

Yea I mean sick as a good thing :D. I haven't heard many bands with vocals like his so i don't know how to describe it.
Ah. :3 Well than, have fun playing the song and listening to it. ^^ ~

And thank you all for the favorits. QwQ
Chocokaylarobin

Push3d wrote:

I know right! And their awesome!! This is the first time i've ever heard of the singer/band too i should listen to them more often. ^^
Yuuribo
Oh my gosh I hope this gets ranked
Everything goes so well
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Yuuribo wrote:

Oh my gosh I hope this gets ranked
Everything goes so well
Thank you!

I'll finish it soon, but it takes some time, since I have much work these days.
I hope you all don't mind. :) Have fun palying. ^ ^ ~

There we go, the Insane is finished, now I, maybe together with Mangafan204, start the Hard difficulty.
The Normal is almost ready, only need to map the little time that's left and yeah. ~

Hope you have fun. :)
_Skye
Waiting for this bm ^^
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

mixas5 wrote:

Waiting for this bm ^^
So you like it ? Not like the most who only fav because of the song? xD
Sorry that it takes so long, I just have much to do. I've been working these days. ~
Life is about moonneeyy. xD But of course ~ I'll finish this beatmap for sure. ^^ ~
dvsilva
will you add video ??
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

dvsilva wrote:

will you add video ??
Ahhh... no, only if someone can give me the official music video in a somehow good quality and not to big.
If there even is one, I dunno right know. Only listen to it and never searched for a video, because I don't need it...
In fact for me videos are always taking away my attention and I'll miss stuff/circles so I don't like videos. xD

Have fun playing. :)
ArbiterX5
This beatmap should be ranked by now... But what happened?
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

ArbiterX5 wrote:

It is not even finsihed Oo How do you think ranking works ?? Please read the ruels of ranking.
I need some mods first, get myself stars and from otehrs by gaining kudosu, finsih the other 2 difficultis and thaan it mayybbee gets ranked.

But it may never gets ranked since some people here think they're the best and have to change everyhting on the beatmap they don't like and wanne control you and if you don't do what they want some get upset, want reaons and so on, lol. And others think they're something higher than you because of a stupid game titel, this is not real life lol. xD Some really think that and tlak like that to other people! xDDD Well anyway xD I'll get myself some mods when I finished the dificulties. ~ That can take time since I do much stuff with friends tehs days and work. ~ See you :)
KukuMasterSword
love it!!!
Vaell_old
Love the ghoul difficulty (Y) makes you practice streams and spinning.The only problem was that the other difficulties didn't finish the song but well done.(nb. everyone loves to hear the chorus)
ArbiterX5

Mikarunoel131 wrote:

ArbiterX5 wrote:

It is not even finsihed Oo How do you think ranking works ?? Please read the ruels of ranking.
I need some mods first, get myself stars and from otehrs by gaining kudosu, finsih the other 2 difficultis and thaan it mayybbee gets ranked.

But it may never gets ranked since some people here think they're the best and have to change everyhting on the beatmap they don't like and wanne control you and if you don't do what they want some get upset, want reaons and so on, lol. And others think they're something higher than you because of a stupid game titel, this is not real life lol. xD Some really think that and tlak like that to other people! xDDD Well anyway xD I'll get myself some mods when I finished the dificulties. ~ That can take time since I do much stuff with friends tehs days and work. ~ See you :)
Wooah, i'm new here, so i don't completely understand about Beatmap Ranking, btw Hope this Beatmap get ranked... :)
ArbiterX5

Mikarunoel131 wrote:

dvsilva wrote:

will you add video ??
Ahhh... no, only if someone can give me the official music video in a somehow good quality and not to big.
If there even is one, I dunno right know. Only listen to it and never searched for a video, because I don't need it...
In fact for me videos are always taking away my attention and I'll miss stuff/circles so I don't like videos. xD

Have fun playing. :)
Oh maybe you can get the MV here
http://hikarinoakariost.info/tk-from-li ... sic-video/
show more