forum

[Archived] Osu button goes crazy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hadis
If you have the windowed mode enabled, open "Online Users" while beeing in the main screen and you tab out, the framerate goes down to
~30 and the osu! button starts to "vibrate" very fast. (it's only the osu! button in the main screen, the one in song select isn't affected by the low framerate)

osu! version: 20140702.2test

~Hadis
Marcin
Still cannot replicate, mind doing video?
Topic Starter
Hadis
I dont know why, but i cant reproduce it anymore. I knew this bug for 3 days and it occured like 50 times (i have 3 monitores and tab out quite a lot), but suddenly i cant reproduce it as well. The last time, i had this bug was when I created this thread.

Dont delete this thread. I will figure out why it isnt working anymore...

~Hadis

Edit: After ~1 h of watching youtube videos (i didnt close osu!), the bug is again reproduceible. I changed NOTHING.
I tested it with every resolution and fps limit.
Here is a video of it: http://puu.sh/9WyXg/01c896bf24.mp4
Marcin
It might be specific to a song?
Topic Starter
Hadis
Nope.
TheVileOne
I have no idea how you got that to happen.
Topic Starter
Hadis
I think something very random has to happen for this bug... I don't have it at the moment, but I had it yesterday.
Does the framerate go down, whenever you open the "Online Users" window? And does it go down aswell, if you tab out?
In my case, both limits stack up and i get these ~30 fps. If i dont have it, I have ~45 fps. (my machine is good enough, I get around 3k fps with unlimited. ^^

~Hadis