community forum

Tomodachi Tsukuritai - Zannenkei Rinjinbu Hoshi Futatsuhan [

posted
Total Posts
111
show more
Topic Starter
streeteelf
Hmmm... But as I see, Light is 1.71 stars, so it's very easy Normal. That makes for me the mix of Easy and Normal, so I named it Light, to better describe diff. :) Nah, whatever. :)

I'm still thinking, because it's some king of pattern I used and w/o these notes you mentioned it could be a little to easy, but maybe I'll make up sth with it.
WaterCrash
Great map I can definitely see people battle over top rank for this.
Topic Starter
streeteelf
Thanks Death. :) I hope it get's ranked as fast as possible. :D
WaterCrash

streeteelf wrote:

Thanks Death. :) I hope it get's ranked as fast as possible. :D
np
Topic Starter
streeteelf
Overmap in Heavy diff removed as Inyuschan said, finally decided to do so. :)
ser_123
We did a little IRC mod.

16:22 ser_123: hello
16:22 streeteelf: Hey
16:22 ser_123: how are you
16:23 streeteelf: Good, but today I can't play this game. :P And ya? :)
16:24 ser_123: fine)
16:24 ser_123: thank you^^
16:24 streeteelf: ^^
16:25 ser_123: what are you doing^^
16:25 streeteelf: Now watching friend playing Taiko and talking with her. :P
16:26 streeteelf: And try to find sb to mod my map. :P
16:26 ser_123: oo
16:26 ser_123: i like play in Taiko
16:26 ser_123: :)
16:26 ser_123: link on your map pls
16:27 ser_123: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/206069 xDDD
16:27 streeteelf: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189553
16:27 streeteelf: :D
16:28 ser_123: cool
16:29 streeteelf: If you mind modding it'd be cool. :P It give me 1 more SP and my map will be higher on list to rank. :)
16:30 ser_123: maybe i can make for you mod
16:30 ser_123: :P
16:30 ser_123: xD
16:31 streeteelf: It'd be nice. Maybe my map gets ranked soon, so I need more mods. :P
16:35 ser_123: ))
16:37 ser_123: Kobato-Light :
16:37 ser_123: 00:19:236 (3) - maybe clap
16:38 ser_123: 00:51:269 (4) - whistle
16:38 streeteelf: Could you write it on forum? :P Will be easier for me to make changes, because I have to go in maybe hour or even earlier. :P
16:39 ser_123: IRC mod
16:39 ser_123: lol
16:40 ser_123: 01:28:716 (2) - clap
16:40 ser_123: 01:29:167 (3) - clap+Finish
16:40 ser_123: in end finish :D
16:43 ser_123: 00:40:892 - NC?
16:44 ser_123: Kodaka-Standard < This Hard??
16:45 ser_123: okay
16:45 streeteelf: This NC is still in Light?
16:45 ser_123: one s
16:45 streeteelf: Standard is diff between Normal and Hard or i could say it's hard Normal
16:46 ser_123: NC < will give a sound!
16:47 ser_123: Kodaka-Standard :
16:47 ser_123: 01:00:293 (1) - maybe you will move closer to slider
16:49 ser_123: 01:21:498 (3) - nono Finish doesn't approach > clap maybe
16:49 streeteelf: I can't. it's because of DS. In Standard I have to maintain about the same, so in this map it has to be ~1.2
16:50 ser_123: what do you mean?
16:50 ser_123: oh stop
16:50 ser_123: you know Russian?
16:51 streeteelf: Nope, polish, english and some german
16:51 ser_123: ok
16:52 ser_123: Sena-Heavy :
16:53 ser_123: 00:02:995 (1) - why here three points take them, put two as usual! ! < http://puu.sh/b5OQN/cc5dd98400.png
16:53 ser_123: Oo
16:54 streeteelf: 3 points, because it was changed in mod, didn't see that.
16:56 ser_123: why?do as usual!
16:57 streeteelf: I said it was different, but due to one mod I changed it and didn't delete one of these points.
16:57 ser_123: 00:30:968 (5) - why here the slider of a curve, but here itself solve!
16:58 streeteelf: It's it w/o reason, I just wanted it to be like that. :P
16:59 streeteelf: Brb, have to go eat dinner, but write me mods here and when I come back, I'll make them into map.
16:59 ser_123: "i said it was different,but due to one mod I changed it and didn't delete one of these points" < T.T
16:59 ser_123: ok
17:00 ser_123: bon appetit
17:00 ser_123: ^^
17:01 ser_123: 01:18:114 (2) - delete this circle
17:02 ser_123: it's end)
17:02 ser_123: Bye^^

This map is good, I can then I will make testing on taiko diffs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Luck! :)
Topic Starter
streeteelf
Beatmaps updated. :) Thanks ser_123. :D
ser_123

streeteelf wrote:

Beatmaps updated. :) Thanks ser_123. :D
^^
Gordon123
Hello~ :)
[General]
all good
[Kobato-Light]

  • 00:17:883 (1) - whistle
    00:33:673 (1,2) - ^
    00:35:479 (3,4) - clap
    00:36:380 (5) - whistle
    00:56:232 (2) - ^
    00:37:734 (1) - 3 points Oo?(it's good? i don't know)
    01:03:450 (5) - don't finish
    01:15:181 (1) - Finish>yes,Whistle>no


[Kodaka-Standard]

  • 00:13:823 (4) - Finish>no,Whistle>yes
    00:15:176 (2) - delete hitsounds
    00:37:058 (5) - clap
    00:38:637 (2) - delete Finish
    00:44:277 (5) - clap
    01:08:865 (2) - delete Whistle
    01:10:670 (2) - Whistle


[Sena-Heavy]

  • 00:07:957 (6) - delete finish
    00:53:977 (4) - correct this Slider please
    00:59:616 (3) - delete this circle

--------------------------------------------------

Bye)
Good luck :)
Topic Starter
streeteelf

Gordon123 wrote:

Hello~ :)
[General]
all good
[Kobato-Light]

  • 00:17:883 (1) - whistle
    00:33:673 (1,2) - ^
    00:35:479 (3,4) - clap
    00:36:380 (5) - whistle
    00:56:232 (2) - ^
    00:37:734 (1) - 3 points Oo?(it's good? i don't know) - It's a little bent, so yeah.
    01:03:450 (5) - don't finish
    01:15:181 (1) - Finish>yes,Whistle>no


[Kodaka-Standard]

  • 00:13:823 (4) - Finish>no,Whistle>yes
    00:15:176 (2) - delete hitsounds
    00:37:058 (5) - clap
    00:38:637 (2) - delete Finish
    00:44:277 (5) - clap
    01:08:865 (2) - delete Whistle
    01:10:670 (2) - Whistle


[Sena-Heavy]

  • 00:07:957 (6) - delete finish
    00:53:977 (4) - correct this Slider please
    00:59:616 (3) - delete this circle

--------------------------------------------------

Bye)
Good luck :)
All fixed, thanks Gordon123. :) I don't get how to put hitsounds correctly yet. :P
Hisoka
M4M here:

EASY:

00:03:896 (2) Put this one one tick to the right (x:228 y:84)
00:06:605 (1) Use the same slider like before (00:04:799 (1)) only flipped. Put the sliders head at the point, where the other sliders head was.
00:12:921 (2,3) make a slider from 2 till 3's head and a hitcircle at 3's tail
00:56:232 (2) Use the same slider like 1 only rotated. This will look better
01:16:534 (1,2) Make it symmetrical?

NORMAL:

4-change-Sliders (2 reverse arrows) could be hard for a new player. try to map them different

00:19:462 (2,4) dont fit into the song
00:43:600 (4,5) Do a nice blanket here.
01:17:888 (5) End it at 01:18:113

HARD:

00:19:237 (2) Make a slider ending at 00:19:349 instead of it. Fits better
IMPORTANT 00:58:940 (1) End this at 00:59:277 and put 00:59:391 (2) on 00:59:503
01:28:716 (3) The beginning has to be here: 01:28:602 . The Ending at 01:28:828

I cant mod Taiko so this was all ;) You have a few rythmical problems here I hope youll fix them ;) Good luck with your map!
Topic Starter
streeteelf
Thanks for mods HouseForever. Almost all applied, only the first in Light wasn't, because it's symmetrical now, after moving it won't be.
structure
Sena-heavy

00:09:763 (1) - Add 2 more circles in front of stream, the voice starts earlier.
00:10:214 (5) - Slider too long, doesn't fit the voice, devide it in the middle into 2 sliders of equal length, end of slider replaces 00:10:891 (7) - Move this 1/4 up making it fit the voice more when instantly hitting 00:11:115 (8) - after it without the little gap.
00:50:818 (1) - Move spinner 2/4 up making it on beat with the circles ahead of it. The extra little gap throws off the beat, now it appears just as you hit the circle instead, making it more of a smooth motion going into the spinner.

01:16:535 (1) - Move the slider 2/4 further in and shorten it to a 1/4 length spinner. Add a circle where the slider originally started, and add a secondcircle right behind the slider.
01:17:437 (1) - Shorten to 2/4 length and add a 1/4 length slider 2 steps behind it and another circle after that.

01:20:595 (1) - Shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle right after it
01:21:045 (2) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after.
01:24:205 (1) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after.
01:25:107 (4) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after.
01:28:265 (2) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after.
01:28:602 (3) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after.

This is atleast how I would edit, this map at the moment is a little too slow for the upbeat singing, mainly some of the longer sliders. Hopefully this will help you fix that up a little or atleast bring it to your attention. Some of the combo marks on the edits might be wrong since some are from your unedited versions and some are from after I edited it in, but the timestamps should be right~ ;) PM me if I made any of the edits unclear.
Topic Starter
streeteelf

structure wrote:

Sena-heavy

00:09:763 (1) - Add 2 more circles in front of stream, the voice starts earlier. - Not voice, but beat as I hear, but fixed.
00:10:214 (5) - Slider too long, doesn't fit the voice, devide it in the middle into 2 sliders of equal length, end of slider replaces - I don't know how you wanted to make this, I just replaced this long slider with one with reverse and now it fits voice.
00:10:891 (7) - Move this 1/4 up making it fit the voice more when instantly hitting 00:11:115 (8) - after it without the little gap. - Don't know what you mean
00:50:818 (1) - Move spinner 2/4 up making it on beat with the circles ahead of it. The extra little gap throws off the beat, now it appears just as you hit the circle instead, making it more of a smooth motion going into the spinner. - After that it doesn't fit the music and voice, fixed by adding circle instead of making spinner longer

01:16:535 (1) - Move the slider 2/4 further in and shorten it to a 1/4 length spinner. Add a circle where the slider originally started, and add a secondcircle right behind the slider. - not fixed, it's better when I changed long slider into one with reverse
01:17:437 (1) - Shorten to 2/4 length and add a 1/4 length slider 2 steps behind it and another circle after that. - not fixed, I don't want to make something that is that hard and used in diffs like Extra

01:20:595 (1) - Shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle right after it - not fixed due to overmap with this pattern
01:21:045 (2) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after. - not fixed due to overmap with this pattern
01:24:205 (1) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after. - not fixed due to overmap with this pattern
01:25:107 (4) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after. - not fixed due to overmap with this pattern
01:28:265 (2) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after. - not fixed due to overmap with this pattern
01:28:602 (3) - Same as above, shorten to 1/4 length and add a circle after. - not fixed due to overmap with this pattern

This is atleast how I would edit, this map at the moment is a little too slow for the upbeat singing, mainly some of the longer sliders. Hopefully this will help you fix that up a little or atleast bring it to your attention. Some of the combo marks on the edits might be wrong since some are from your unedited versions and some are from after I edited it in, but the timestamps should be right~ ;) PM me if I made any of the edits unclear.

Thanks for mod, but I said what I cannot apply with reason why. It helped me that you said about the speed of the map due to long sliders, so I changed a map a little with this suggestion.
Pappy
Hej

  1. 僕は友達が少ない - To dodaj do source albo do tagów.
  2. Na taiko dźwięki powinny być normal a nie soft, brzmi lepiej.
  3. Taiko nie może mieć zmiennej głośności beatów, ustaw wszystko na taką samą.
Futsuu

  1. 00:19:236 (36,37,38,39) - Coś takiego będzie łatwiejsze do wyklikania.
  2. 00:27:132 (56) - Przesuń na niebieską linię
  3. 00:37:283 (20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27) - W tym momencie najbardziej rzuca się w oczy dźwięk który powinien być rozegrany d k d k itd., jako że jest to diff dla nowicjuszy, lepiej nie pociągać tu wokalu tylko zrobić standardowe d k
  4. 00:43:148 - Tu nie ma żadnego dźwięku.
  5. 00:47:660 (45) - k?
  6. 00:49:915 (51,52) - Usuń finishery, jest ich trochę za dużo
  7. 00:50:818 (1) - Tutaj również usuń finisher ponieważ spinnery nie mają dźwięku na taiko a tylko zajmuje parę bajtów/bitów.
  8. 00:55:329 (1) - ^
  9. 01:00:743 (8) - Dodaj finisher
    Przyjemny diff.
Muzukashii

  1. 00:15:852 (44,46,48,50) - Bez tego lepiej
  2. 00:22:393 (70) - Usuń finisher
  3. 00:24:198 (74) - ^
  4. 00:31:417 (5) - ^
  5. 01:00:742 (9) - Dodaj finisher
  6. 00:27:131 (85,86) - Ctrl+G a potem przesuń (86) na niebieską linię w tył.
  7. 00:28:260 (90) - Może zamienisz to na spinner? Slidery niezbyt pasują do taiko. To tylko jeden długi stream.
  8. 01:03:788 (22) - Przesuń o 1/4 do tyłu (na czerwoną linię) - łatwiejsze do rozgryzienia.

Co do Oni, nie mogę tego zmodować ponieważ nie umiem modować cięższych diffów. ;-; Jednak znowu zauważyć można nadużycia finisherów, porównaj też niektóre notki z poprzednimi diffami (np. było D D D D, teraz jest D K D K)

Powodzenia! :oops:
Topic Starter
streeteelf
Dziękować za moda. :) Co do Oni to się nie przejmuj, ja tam za bardzo nic nie robię, bo GD, ale moje zmienione. :P
Sakaue Nachi
Hi , M4M here, I have post my map in your queue
[General]you can use this hitclap in your map

http://puu.sh/bWoVm/35ae5215a5.zip
[kotoba-light]
change to OD2
00:02:994 (1) - add finish at the head of the slider,finish usually add at the

long white line
00:04:348 (3) - del fin
00:04:799 (1) - add fin at the head
00:04:799 (1,1) - stack
00:07:958 (3,1) - ^
00:09:763 (1) - fin at the tail
00:12:018 (1) - fin head and tail
00:14:726 (5,2) - avoid overlap
00:33:223 (6,1) - blanket
00:55:329 (1) - fin at the head
01:00:292 (1) - fin tail
01:02:549 (4) - fin head
01:09:767 (4,5) - fin
01:20:595 (1,2) - fin

[kodaka-standard]
change to ar6 od5
00:02:995 (1) - fin head
00:03:898 (3,4) - unrankable put 00:04:574 (4) - to other place ,no stack
00:05:701 (3,4) - ^
00:52:172 (1,2) - ^
00:10:213 (3) - fin head
00:20:590 (3) - fin
00:30:065 (1) - fin
00:34:577 (2) - should be a 3/4 repeat slider to follow the vocal

00:36:381 (4) - ^
00:41:795 (2) - ^
00:37:058 (5) - fin tail
00:44:954 (1,3) - blanket
00:49:916 (4,6) - avoid overlap
00:51:270 (6,1) - ^
00:55:329 (1) - head fin
01:09:767 (1) - ^
01:16:535 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - should think of a better rhythm
01:24:205 (1) - head fin

[sena-heavy]
change to ar8.5 od7.5 cuz it's low bpm
00:02:995 (1) - head fin
00:10:214 (7) - head fin
00:20:478 (5) - tail fin
00:30:065 (1) - fin
00:33:222 (4) - ^
00:39:991 (8) - tail fin
00:45:405 (2,3,4) - fix blanket
01:00:744 (5) - head fin
01:02:549 (1,2) - head fin
01:06:158 (1) - fin
01:06:834 (6) - fin
01:07:963 (1) - head fin
01:09:767 (1,2) - head fin
01:15:293 can add a spinner here
01:20:595 (1,2) - head fin
01:23:752 (5) - can use higher sv


GL
Topic Starter
streeteelf

Sakaue Nachi wrote:

Hi , M4M here, I have post my map in your queue
[General]you can use this hitclap in your map

http://puu.sh/bWoVm/35ae5215a5.zip
[kotoba-light]
change to OD2
00:02:994 (1) - add finish at the head of the slider,finish usually add at the

long white line
00:04:348 (3) - del fin
00:04:799 (1) - add fin at the head
00:04:799 (1,1) - stack
00:07:958 (3,1) - ^
00:09:763 (1) - fin at the tail
00:12:018 (1) - fin head and tail
00:14:726 (5,2) - avoid overlap
00:33:223 (6,1) - blanket
00:55:329 (1) - fin at the head
01:00:292 (1) - fin tail
01:02:549 (4) - fin head
01:09:767 (4,5) - fin
01:20:595 (1,2) - fin

[kodaka-standard]
change to ar6 od5
00:02:995 (1) - fin head
00:03:898 (3,4) - unrankable put 00:04:574 (4) - to other place ,no stack
00:05:701 (3,4) - ^
00:52:172 (1,2) - ^
00:10:213 (3) - fin head
00:20:590 (3) - fin
00:30:065 (1) - fin
00:34:577 (2) - should be a 3/4 repeat slider to follow the vocal

00:36:381 (4) - ^
00:41:795 (2) - ^
00:37:058 (5) - fin tail
00:44:954 (1,3) - blanket
00:49:916 (4,6) - avoid overlap
00:51:270 (6,1) - ^
00:55:329 (1) - head fin
01:09:767 (1) - ^
01:16:535 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - should think of a better rhythm
01:24:205 (1) - head fin

[sena-heavy]
change to ar8.5 od7.5 cuz it's low bpm
00:02:995 (1) - head fin
00:10:214 (7) - head fin
00:20:478 (5) - tail fin
00:30:065 (1) - fin
00:33:222 (4) - ^
00:39:991 (8) - tail fin
00:45:405 (2,3,4) - fix blanket
01:00:744 (5) - head fin
01:02:549 (1,2) - head fin
01:06:158 (1) - fin
01:06:834 (6) - fin
01:07:963 (1) - head fin
01:09:767 (1,2) - head fin
01:15:293 can add a spinner here
01:20:595 (1,2) - head fin
01:23:752 (5) - can use higher sv


GL
Thanks, I still don't know how to put hitsounds, so your mod was really helpful. :)
-Nya-
Hey! M4M!
Sorry for the delay.
Well, here's my mod:

Kobato-Light:
Make sure the letterbox doesn’t conflict with any of the diffs
00:02:994 (1,3,1) – Improve this double blanket. Look at the approach circle of 00:04:348 (3) – closely to help you improve the blanket00:06:153 (3,1) – Blanket this.
00:08:409 (1,2,3) – I think a slider would be better
00:14:274 (4,5) – I think a blanket will work better
00:19:236 (3) – Rather place this slider somewhere here: X:308 Y:308. It looks neater. (Remember to move 00:20:591 (4) – then too)00:32:320 (5) – Move this slider’s tail to this spot: X:148 Y:23200:33:223 (6,1) – Try to improve this blanket. Use the approach circle of 00:33:223 (6) – 00:35:479 (3,5) – This blanket can really be better.
00:56:908 (1,1) – I’ve been told in mods that you must at least leave 4 points open between the spinner and the next note in an Easy and Normal diff.01:03:901 (6) – I suggest making this slider’s shape the same as this slider: 01:02:548 (4) – It looks neater01:10:670 (6,1) – Blanket.
01:26:911 (4) – Place it somewhere here: X:200 Y:104 so that it’s in-line with 01:26:009 (3) –
Kodaka-Standard:
The letterbox conflicts and there are 2 DS errors.
00:05:701 (3,1) – I don’t really like this overlap. Blanket 00:06:377 (4) – by placing the slider here: X:92 Y:29600:07:506 (3) – Rather do this?
00:10:213 (3,4) – Make these two sliders look similar00:12:019 (1,2) – Blanket?
00:34:577 (2) – Ctrl+G, it will support the flow better00:36:381 (4) - ^00:39:088 (3,4) – I think a blanket would be better.
00:43:600 (4,5) – Use the copy and paste option to make them look similar if they aren’t already00:49:014 (2,3) – A blanket will look so much better00:51:270 (6) – NC here and then remove NC here: 00:51:270 (6) – 00:53:977 (3,4) – Blanket, so place the circle here: X:240 Y:5201:03:451 (3,4) – Blanket
I think it looks much better
Sena-Heavy:
The letterbox that conflicts must be fixed00:08:409 (1,2,3,4,5) – I don’t really like this box-effect that the circles make. Maybe try to make them into a wave or something00:10:891 (8,1) – Stack?00:44:728 (1,2) – A blanket will look better

Overall, good mapset.
A bit of improving needed though.
Good Luck! :D
Topic Starter
streeteelf

-Nya- wrote:

Hey! M4M!
Sorry for the delay.
Well, here's my mod:

Kobato-Light:
Make sure the letterbox doesn’t conflict with any of the diffs
00:02:994 (1,3,1) – Improve this double blanket. Look at the approach circle of 00:04:348 (3) – closely to help you improve the blanket00:06:153 (3,1) – Blanket this.
00:08:409 (1,2,3) – I think a slider would be better
00:14:274 (4,5) – I think a blanket will work better
00:19:236 (3) – Rather place this slider somewhere here: X:308 Y:308. It looks neater. (Remember to move 00:20:591 (4) – then too)00:32:320 (5) – Move this slider’s tail to this spot: X:148 Y:23200:33:223 (6,1) – Try to improve this blanket. Use the approach circle of 00:33:223 (6) – 00:35:479 (3,5) – This blanket can really be better.
00:56:908 (1,1) – I’ve been told in mods that you must at least leave 4 points open between the spinner and the next note in an Easy and Normal diff.01:03:901 (6) – I suggest making this slider’s shape the same as this slider: 01:02:548 (4) – It looks neater01:10:670 (6,1) – Blanket.
01:26:911 (4) – Place it somewhere here: X:200 Y:104 so that it’s in-line with 01:26:009 (3) –
Kodaka-Standard:
The letterbox conflicts and there are 2 DS errors.
00:05:701 (3,1) – I don’t really like this overlap. Blanket 00:06:377 (4) – by placing the slider here: X:92 Y:29600:07:506 (3) – Rather do this?
00:10:213 (3,4) – Make these two sliders look similar00:12:019 (1,2) – Blanket?
00:34:577 (2) – Ctrl+G, it will support the flow better00:36:381 (4) - ^00:39:088 (3,4) – I think a blanket would be better.
00:43:600 (4,5) – Use the copy and paste option to make them look similar if they aren’t already00:49:014 (2,3) – A blanket will look so much better00:51:270 (6) – NC here and then remove NC here: 00:51:270 (6) – 00:53:977 (3,4) – Blanket, so place the circle here: X:240 Y:5201:03:451 (3,4) – Blanket
I think it looks much better
Sena-Heavy:
The letterbox that conflicts must be fixed00:08:409 (1,2,3,4,5) – I don’t really like this box-effect that the circles make. Maybe try to make them into a wave or something00:10:891 (8,1) – Stack?00:44:728 (1,2) – A blanket will look better

Overall, good mapset.
A bit of improving needed though.
Good Luck! :D
Thanks for mod, all applied. :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply