forum

What is the most embarrassing thing you own?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Granger
A certain box with certain toys, hidden under my bed where its easily accessible if i want to.
AutoMedic

Granger wrote:

A certain box with certain toys, hidden under my bed where its easily accessible if i want to.
my god
Daxia
A cotton swab I used to swab my old microwave (true story) .-.
Woppitydoo
A lot of stuffed animals. I had a lot more when I was little but my mom packed them up and gave them to some kids. :(
HaruryuuSan

Gumpyyy wrote:

My account on osu!
This.
Shyguy
I have weird old comics like this, for whatever reason.

Athrun
A book filled with my Pokemon drawing.
I gotta say, I was damn good at drawing back then. Don't know what happened now.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
My wallet (attack on titan survey corps badge on it. Looks good though. Very minimalist, quality leather.)
-Atri-
Posters.

Around my room
Yuudachi-kun
A dildo
Wuxo
HazeL
"short"
sovasin
rare pepes
deadbill
My diary
Tiny Conductor
I dont exactly own but i have an entire file on my pc dedicated to hardcore yaoi XD
Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

A dildo
Zazarith
edit:
DooM
A handkerchief full of jizz old 2 year it was white now is orange
Syphist
All the shitty VNs I ironically purchased.
-ryusakihatsue-
anything that's related to anime/jap overload

i hate getting called a weeb so ya
DeletedUser_3905941
i co-own a dragon dildo
captainmilk

RedPanda wrote:

i co-own a dragon dildo
why
I have a shoebox full of japanese snack boxes (pocky, milk bones, etc.)
I feel like a weeaboo when I open it up, I should throw it away
Mafuuu
If e-mails count then... I have 3 main e-mail accounts, first one for irl stuff, second for games and social media, and third for anime and manga related things (RPs, subscriptions, merch). If anyone opens the third one up, I don't think I can look that person in the eye anymore.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Mafuuu wrote:

If e-mails count then... I have 3 main e-mail accounts, first one for irl stuff, second for games and social media, and third for anime and manga related things (RPs, subscriptions, merch). If anyone opens the third one up, I don't think I can look that person in the eye anymore.
I'm like that as well. One for serious real world and online stuff and another for my not-so-serious online activities like game accounts and the sort.

OT: Hmm, I have a big box of stuffed animals (more specifically, Beanie Babies) on top of my wardrobe. The box is transparent, so it can be seen by anyone who walks in this young man's room.
FuZ
a postcard from my ex that she sent me because i didn't wanted to go with her on that trip
Nameless

Rebmare wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

i co-own a dragon dildo
why
I have a shoebox full of japanese snack boxes (pocky, milk bones, etc.)
I feel like a weeaboo when I open it up, I should throw it away
Don't throw it away. You could probably sell that stuff for quite a bit, especially if you let them expire and leave them for atleast 10 years. People like ashens would gobble that shit up, and so would people who like collecting old items.

OT: I don't own anything that I can really call embarrassing at this time, I probably will someday though as I'm considering getting some anime merchandise imported from Japan, and I don't like being accused of being a weeaboo since I'm not a weeaboo.
HappyRocket88
A folder full of non-sense images. :> Ofc it has password. xD