Fix all nazi's stuff!
Mod Request by Forum PM. Nice song and set '^'
- Unrankable Issue/Highly Suggested
- Asagi's Diff has just one continuous Kiai which is inconsistent with the one splitted into two in the other diffs. It's the same Music and I don't see a reason for the inconsistency. Consider splitting it into two in Asagi's Diff as well.
- Meh, Combo Colors are also inconsistent which isn't reasonable since the video as well as the BG are the same in all difficulties. Please keep them the same in all diffs.
- Add Grisaia no Kajitsu instead of Kajitsu to the Tags and ist "meikyu" written "meikyuu"?
- Huh, Asagi's Diff has no Video o3o
- The spinner at the End of the Map is inconsistent with Asagi's diff. Also I personally think Asagi's one is fitting the most so I'd go for this one in all diffs since the one ending one the red tick doesn't really fit imo.
- I feel like the ODs are a bit too much for the lower difficulties since the red tick rhythm might be rather tricky to play for newbie players. I would go for: 2/4/6/7/7.5~8
- I know how hard such songs are to map as an Easy but there are still some patterns where you could simplify the rhythm in order to increase the readability for newbie player.
- 00:32:361 (1,2,3) - This was kinda confusing to read for me which made me play it wrong. The problem here is that 1 ends on the very strong downbeat followed by an unituitive 3/2 gap. My idea is to do this in order to improve the playability of the pattern. you wanted ryhythm simplification, and this is not one of them, this make's the rhythm harder, and also currently its way easy to read , 2 and 3 are really strong beats, you shouldn't really be able to miss click them.
- 00:47:098 (2,3,4,1) - Your rhythm here plays and sounds odd to me due to the red tick vocals and drums. This would support the Music here much better and feels more natural imo. Fixed, in a different way.
- 01:10:080 (1) - Huh, what exactly did you follow with this? Maybe it's just me but I don't really see what instrument and what notes you are following here since the in my opinion strongest ones are ignored :/ Either this or this would fit the music much better.
- 01:45:168 (2) - Is there even a sound on the tick this ends on? The strong drums as well as vocals are on the white tick before this which makes the Slider feel off. Therefore please do something like this or this The rhythm is fine, I'd like to make the rhythm as simplified as possible for this diff
- The flow feels generally fine and well done. As I've said the rhythm can be improved for some parts if you ask me. Otherwise, great job!
- 00:13:941 (1) - This being the only object here feels pretty weird and is tricky to hit. I've thought a bit about this and came up with two different solutions: 1. You could do this to cover all the piano notes; 2. You could use a repeated 3/2-Slider to just cover the most important notes. I'd prefer keep it like this, there too much stuff to map here.
- 00:16:222 (4) - I guess that's a personal opinion but I think a smooth curvy Slider fits your style and the feeling of the clam piano section much better. Perhaps you can try this:360,260,16222,2,0,B|256:324|256:324|132:252,1,250,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:19:029 (3,1) - Huh, why is the spacing suddenly so low here? Feels pretty inconsistent with the rest. oh my mistake, fixed
- 00:39:028 (2) - /Minor/ - A fluent wave would look so much better here :V
- Nice and clean diff! I don't want to be nitpicky but some transitions like 00:21:836 (3,1) - could be smoother which isn't a big deal though. That's more of a monor thing. Nice diff.
- Your overall spacing feels kinda inconsistent as it varies a lot. Perhaps you can adjust this a bit :/
- 00:06:045 (2,3) - Try to CTRL+G this in terms of Rhythm since the notes mapped with 3's head is weaker than the one mapped with its tail which feels weird when playing it. not sure about this one, that jump is a bit major at least for this part in the music.
- 00:25:695 (3,4) - /Minor/ - This overlap looks kinda weird and destroys the feeling of the clean map a bit. Also the spacing is pretty high. So therefore consider to do this. This is intentional, the overlap is easy to read and flows well well
- 00:29:379 (1,2) - /Highly Suggested/ - The gap here is very confusing since the note on the white tick inbetween these two Sliders feels rather important. This made me break every time I played it which shows me personally how unintuitive this is. Please consider to add a note there.
- 00:51:484 (3,4,1) - This would play so much better if you'd place them in a line and even out the spacing due to a much smoother movement :/
- 01:05:870 (4) - Perhaps you can move this lower to improve the flow from the previous object into it by giving the player a fluent transition. keep this one, the transition is already great.
- 01:17:098 (1) - /Comment/ - This looks like it was thought to be symmetrical. I've made a symmetrical one as you can see below. If it was intentional, feel free to ignore this :p321,49,77098,6,0,B|279:57|256:91|256:91|232:57|190:49,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 01:37:800 (3,4,1) - /Highly Suggested/ - The rhyhtm here doesn't really support the Music since there isn't anything at 01:37:975 - . Also saying it's a leadin for 1 isn't very reasonable since the note at 01:38:151 - would work better as such a leadin. Therefore consider to either move 4 to 01:38:151 - or just simply use another 1/1-Slider.
- Smooth flow, nice rhythm, cool diff. Not much to say here, I've enjoyed the diff a lot. There are a few weird rhythms that can be fixed easily though. Good job! :3
- The jumps in the Kiai feels really overdone which destroys the spread by building a way too big gap to the hard and too small one to the Extra. Especially giant spacing and Jumps like 01:19:028 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - , 01:20:782 (3,4) - , 01:30:782 (3,4,1) - feel overdone, surprising and don't even play well. Please try to simplify your whole Kiai in terms of DS and jumps to fit the Spread. (Also some of your 1/4 jumps like 00:45:695 (5,1,1) - could be simplified for a better playability)
- Are you sure you want the break at 00:12:712 - ? I mean, it wasn't there in the other diffs so it would be cooler to have it consistent. Either remove the break or map it :V
- Maybe it's just me but the Volume in the Section starting at 01:01:835 - feels too low. Please consider to set it a bit higher.
- You are missing some Finishes throughout the whole map which make some patterns sound bland. (e.g. 00:23:765 (1) - , 00:31:835 (1) - , 01:01:835 (1) - , 01:04:642 (1) - etc.)
- 00:07:975 (4,1) - Perhaps you can try to CTRL+G this two Circles would fit much better since the note on the white tick is pretty strong which would make it more natural when it's would be clickable if you ask me. That might be just me though. (Same applies for 00:50:958 (2,3) - )
- 00:37:800 (1) - Ignoring the Downbeat feels pretty weird since it's the strongest note here imo. Perhaps you can try something like this or this.
- 00:44:817 (1) - /Minor/ - The clap here sounds overdone and very surprising as well as unnatural. Please remove it and just keep the Finish.
- 01:20:431 (2) - Please NC this because of the SV Change in order to improve readability :/
Stop being so inconsistent with the rest of the Set =v=Well, the diff is fine in terms of flow and rhythm but it just simply feels to Hard in the Kiai (heck, it uses almost the same SV as in the Extra due to that mulriplier...). Please simplify your patterns to make it fit the spread and the diff will be great :p Eden
- Some of your objects are touching the HP-Bar (e.g. 00:01:309 (1) - ). It's better to avoid stuff like this so you might want to make some adjustments where it's possible :V
- Uhm, I don't really see any reason for the Volume in the Kiai being at 50% for the few objects at 01:30:431 - . Everthing is so loud here which makes this unfitting and it's also inconsistent with the other diffs so please consider to change it :p
- Some of your 1/4 (especially in the Kiai) feels overdone and unfitting to me since there isn't really anything to follow there (e.g. 01:23:765 (5,6,7,8) - ). Be a bit more careful with this as it can result in bad feeling while playing the map since it doesn't support the music :/
- 00:16:045 (4,5,6) - I know it is your Normal DS but it's messed up by the Stack which looks pretty odd ingame. Try to either enlarge the Spacing to the stack or use a spaced Triplet. blame stack leniency
- 00:17:449 (1,2,3) - This feels kinda wrong to me due to the spacing from 1 to 2 being bigger than the one from 2 to 3. The reason for this is that the note at 00:17:800 - is just simply way stronger than 2 which would make it much more natural if the bigger Distance would be from 2 to 3 instead of from 1 to 2. (If this isn't intentional, just even out the Spacing)
- 00:26:572 (1,2,3) - Maybe it's just me but the flow here feels a bit unstable since the movement from 1, over 2 into 3 is such a high spaced curvy movement which doesn't work here imo. I would either move 2 lower or even higher to get a bit of a triangular movement.
- 00:33:589 (1,2,3,4,5) - /Minor/ - Try to move this somewhere like this to make this a part of that "triangular" shape.
- 00:35:870 - Starting of with the white tick clap hitsounding here sounds very unintuitive and not well introduced. I don't know if it's intentional (looks unintentional tho) but it would sound much better if there would be a clap at 00:35:519 (3) - as well just to introduce the hitsounding better and to cover the sound there as well. it's the same as all the diffs, a normal clap for every white tick.
- 01:13:414 (1) - Meh, a 1/2 Slider would fit way better here since the Vocals as well as the drums land on the red tick which makes it weird to be ignored by mapping the following blue tick (which isn't needed since there's basically nothing in the Music). I'd prefer mine, it fits more with the 3/4 rhythms I did here
- 01:25:870 (2,3,4,5) - The rhythm here feels pretty unnatural since the triplet should rather be from red to white instead of white to red. The reason for this is that where you've mapped the triplet there isn't really a sound on the blue tick but on the other ticks the vocals are building one. So therefore try to CTRL+G thiss in terms of rhythm. it's not and it'll ruin the consistency I'm doing , there enough instruments for a triplet
- 01:32:449 (10,1) - The inconsistent Spacing as well as the Slider being out of the Stream's pattern make this play really uncomfortable. Either try to make it follow the stream's circular movement or do a direct change.
- 01:48:677 (3,4,5) - First of all the pattern looks kinda random due to inconsistent spacing and 5 looking out and place. Another thing bothering me here is 5 which doesn't really fit since the 1/4 ends on the head which makes this being 1/4 feel overdone. My idea is to do something like this.
- Nice patterns as well as good rhythm. The diff plays really smooth and is challenging. A very well done diff.
Nice Set. Find some more Mods and it will be even better. Good luck!
Kinshara wrote:inb4 useless mod
- BG size is 959 x 767 which is not 16:9. You should change this. Perhaps get a bg that is 1280 x 720, 1366 x 768, 1920x 1080...
- Might want to get combo colors that are closer to the hues in the bg? I feel that it would look much better. Also, combo colors are inconsistent among the difficulties.
- Quick Look at AI Mod:
Fix tags in Asagi's Insane and turn off letterbox in Asagi's Insane.
- 00:02:712 (2,1) - Maybe try making these two the same slider? It will give a nice (quasi-)symmetry effect across the origin. no change, they were never meant to be symmetrical.
- 00:07:098 (1) - As mentioned in the minor irc mod, tidy the blanket up. :p
- 00:09:730 - I would add a hit circle here instead of starting the spinner here because spinners have less emphasis in the beginning and more on the end. Adding the hit circle will emphasize the strong downbeat as well as the vocal. You can then start the spinner at 00:09:905.
- 00:39:379 (2) - I feel this is a bit random because you chose to ignore similar beats (00:39:028 and 00:39:730) near it. In my opinion, this would be better replaced with a slider. no change, if you look at previous combo, each slider start on white tick , so I only emphasize white ticks here.
This catches the emphasis the singer puts on the "ji" sound at 00:39:379.
- 00:40:256 - I feel like you should map this strong piano crash over here rather than the same old beats you hear on the white ticks. You can replace 00:40:080 (3) with the following if you so wish to fix this: let's keep the rhythm simple please.
I feel like the last one works best because it doesn't use 1/2 and catches both paino sounds.
- 00:43:589 (1,2) - Why are there two hit circles? A slider connecting the two points would be best here because it would catch the extended vocal (the "ne" sound that starts at 00:43:589)
- 01:00:256 (3) - Fix the wave slider here (nazi stuff) :
- 01:04:642 (1,2) - These should also be sliders in my opinions because they will emphasize the vocals nicely. No Change, personally the slowdown should have different rhythm.
- 01:49:379 (1) - Same spinner suggestion I gave at the beggining - add a hit circle then start the spinner. But you already know this stuff. Still, I feel like it would better fit the song.
- 00:07:801 (2,3) - This is particularly hard for a normal diff. This is because new players usually can't judge a hidden hit circle considering how close the approach circles are. Also hit circles require greater accuracy. With sliders it's different because you can see those before hand. This would anyway be better as a 1/2 slider in my opinion. It's pretty easy, actually especially the way I made the pattern should be easy to follow.
- 00:22:713 (2,3) - I have a rhythm suggestion here: No change, the symmetry here helps lead to the next part here.
I feel if you add the 1/1 slider at 00:23:063, it would catch the extended instrumental sound there (not sure how to describe but hopefully you know what i am talking about lol)
- 00:27:450 (3,4) - Combine these into 1/2 slider because of reasons stated above. It's way easy to follow you can tell which notes I"m following in the music+the whistles make it obvious.
- 00:40:256 - I would map the piano here because it's pretty significant imo. Nah, way too complicated rhythm, the constant 1/2 fits well here.
Try this rhythm:
- 00:43:063 - I feel like you should map the piano sound over here because it stands out. same as above.
Try this rhythm:
- 00:49:906 (2,3) - Again, wouldn't suggest covering these up. no fix, these are following music well.
- 01:03:941 (2) - Considering making this into a reverse because of the slight increase in intensity at 01:04:116 and to map the beat at 01:04:291. if you compare with 01:01:134 (2) - , I did it intentionally. the stress is on the vocals more.
- 00:08:326 (1) - This should be a part of a triplet imo because there are beats after it. Here's what I am talking about it: The beats there are left by themselves because I'm emphasizing them with circles.
You could also do 1/4 reverse...
- 00:08:677 (4) - This should be a slider in my opinion to capture the extended piano sound. The slider should end at 00:08:852. already explained why, left them alone for emphasis.
- 01:13:765 - Add a hit circle here to avoid that 2/1 gap. It will make this part smoother when playing too. nah, that long pause fits well with the vocals.
- 01:20:431 (2,3) - This would truly feel more natural as a slider because of the extended vocal. You can lower the sv here too for some fun. :3 nah the vocals are the only thing here, and the finishes and I wanted to show that.
- 00:54:116 (3,4,5,6,7) - I would consider this as overmapping a bit too much. I think a slider would fit much better. Here's what I am talking about:
- 00:58:502 (5,1) - I would increase the distance between those two just because of how significant and stronger the beat is at 00:59:028 (1).
- 01:31:133 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I do not like this because it is overmapped over 9000! I would simply just delete 01:31:221 (2,3,4,5,6) because they have no purpose besides unnecessarily trying to make the map harder. Then you can have 01:31:133 (1,1) as anti-jumps. :p
Wow! This was a great map!
- 00:33:238 (5,6) - I feel like you could make this a triplet (because of the music if you listen closely) by adding a hit circle on the blue tick in between 5 and 6. I still prefer mine here sorry, mostly because of the way it plays
- 00:33:589 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is just plain overmapping qnq. While it is not unrankable, I still feel you can keep this map interesting without adding notes where they're not necessary. o:
- 01:37:800 (6,7,8,9,10,11) - more overmapping qnq
Ah sorry, that's all I can find! This map was pretty good. :3
Well, I hope this was helpful! Good luck and onwards to rank!
Cherry Blossom wrote:Hello o/ I'm here to mod your map back.
I'm modding this map without Kinshara's mod, so, few things may have been already fixed.
Tell me why you didn't apply my suggestions please.
- 00:04:291 (1,2,3) - this is hard to read, but it follows the song, this polarity issue may be unavoidable if you follow beats. So why don't to extend this slider 00:04:291 (1) - to 00:05:168 - ? You can hear the piano on the red tick here. I'd like to keep it how it is currently, I don't particularly think red tick rhythm is friendly for this diff.
- 00:07:098 (1) - same scenario as here ^, also, the red tick is more powerful than the white tick (where the slider ends). I'd saw otherwise, the whistle fits well with the current end, no change.
- 00:22:361 (2,3) - the movement could be improved if you move the slider's end at 364|168. oh stacking isn't correct, thanks for reminding
- 00:28:502 (3) - try to extend this slider to 00:29:028 - to avoid the polarity issue, and i think the whistle should be on this red tick, not on the white tick earlier. I don't see any issue here, it flows well in my eyes, and whistle fits more here to me sorry D: sounds way better (actually you can add for both but I prefer keep it simple)
- 00:48:852 - I don't really think that skipping this strong note is a good idea, this note is really powerful, so you should add a circle here. keep, I'd prefer to keep rhythm simple for this diff,
- 00:56:045 (1,2) - this polarity issue can be avoidable, try something which does not require any 3/2 gaps. this is so easy to tell, I mapped all the strong beats here, and I highlighted them with a finish.
- 01:14:291 (2) - i guess you missed a custom hitsound here.
This diff is...... weird, the song too x)
There are a lot of polarity issues, but the majority of them are unavoidable due to the nature of the song, but you still can improve the rhythm and avoiding what you can. It is really not natural to play a Easy diff with a lot of 3/2 gaps, and using 1/2s to avoid them will make your diff harder and it will not be an Easy diff, find a solution ;w;
- 00:22:713 (2) - try to make a curve with this reversed slider, it could improve a bit the flow prefer mine, it's already pointing towards next slider.
- 00:39:028 (2) - it is more logical if this slider is on the center since these objects 00:37:274 (4,5,1) - are symmetrical.
- 00:49:028 - i assume you follow vocals since the drums/snares are skipped, so you should make this tick played or audible because it follows vocals. I really like this pattern D: prefer not to change this
- 01:11:485 (3,4) - You should add some hitsounds here because it will justify why you skipped the strong beats on the downbeats. Plus, it will show you are following something else. Its fine, the vocals at 4 help lead towards next notes
- 01:12:888 (1,2,3) - i still assume you are following vocals, so this slider 01:13:766 (2) - may be out of place, so you should add a circle here 01:14:116 and remove this slider 01:13:766 (2) - the symmetry here would get ruined :/
- 01:24:116 - same as i said for 00:49:028 - same.
This diff looks nice, but they are still things you could improve like blankets to make this diff more polished.
I also find that following vocals is not really a good idea because there are still polarity issues which could be fixed, so also you can avoid them.
But the current rhythm is fine and more or less consistent. And it will even better if you could improve this !
- 00:06:221 (3,5) - i think, using the same slider here could make this pattern more playable imo, i mean, doing copy/paste and ctrl+H for this slider 00:06:221 (3) - could be fine. Just see here
- 00:20:080 (3,4) - try to make a jump between these objects, it will emphasize this note 00:20:607 and it may will be more natural to play.
- 00:25:695 (3,4) - try to avoid this overlap, it does not look nice here ;w;
- 00:46:221 (1,2,3) - uuuh what is that ? i think you should fix that spacing issue.
- 00:51:484 (3,4,1) - this does not really play well, the spacing change make this pattern difficult to handle and you need enough aim to play this pattern well without any difficulty, so it should be better if you use a consitent DS here.
- 00:54:291 (3,1,2) - That's something i call "peak", don't you think it is a bit extreme for a hard diff ? try to reduce the distance between their end. not sure about this one, this pattern is really cool D:
* 01:08:677 (1,2,3,4) - this pattern looks really difficult but it plays well and i don't see anything difficult compared to ^ because the movement is not the same, i dont said the shape or the angle, but the "space" it needs. Just see Keep this one too, it helps lead to next transition
This diff is well done, jumps are sparingly used, and that's all a hard diff needs, There are still few issues but it's not really important.
- 00:06:045 (2,3,4) - you could improve the transition here, it should be better if this circle 00:06:396 (3) - has an equal distance with 00:06:045 (2,4) -
- 00:08:151 (1) - it looks a bit odd since the finish hitsound is not played, it is the strongest note you can hear.
- 00:20:080 (2,3,4) - why don't to increase the angle between these objects, i find it better to play imo, but well, up to you to change.
- 00:23:765 (1) - you missed a custom hitsound at the beginning.
- 00:43:589 (1,3) - stack properly here, you see it's not really well stacked.
- 00:50:958 (2,3,4) - this is confusing, i thought there was a 1/4 gap between 00:51:221 (3,4) - , because a 1/4 is mainly used to introduce a jump, and i rather think it looks like an antijump here. You have these following solutions :
- 2 circles instead of this slider 00:51:221 (3) -
- increasing the distance between 00:51:221 (3,4) -
- 00:55:519 (4) - try to CTRL+G this slider, it will make another movement which also plays well, but it's up to you to change.
- 01:14:291 (1,1) - i don't really think this overlap fits the atmosphere well, and the movement is also difficult because this slider 01:14:291 (1) - is slow and the player may will get a 100, plus, you didnt overlap here 01:12:888 (1,1) -
This diff looks fine, i liked the diff, excepted the kiai which is a bit too "hard" for this part. Jumps were a bit forced and they make this kiai part not really comfortable to play, it looks fine if it is for challenging, but this insane is not a traditionnal insane if it was supposed to be a simple Insane.
- 00:07:975 (7) - this slider is out of screen, move it a bit upward you can see here :
- 00:15:519 (3,4,5,6) - due to the stack leniency, when playing, these notes are overlapped, you might fix it by increasing the distance a bit.
- 00:25:168 (1,2) - there is no reason to use a 3/4 slider here, because the blue tick does not follow anything, and you also skipped this note here 00:25:344 - which is audible. no change, I use 3/4 to emphasize instrumental part of song which is this part.
- 00:27:975 (1) - same as ^ and more.
- 00:31:835 (5,6,7) - why don't to make this instead ? it may be better to play
- 00:36:923 (4,5,6) - i think it should be better if there is an equal distance between 00:37:273 (5) - and 00:36:923 (4,6) - for a better transition.
- 00:37:449 (6,7,1) - this is a bit trapping, it is a bit difficult to handle this pattern when the distance is not the same, i mean, for this kind of pattern, there should be an equal distance between 00:37:800 (7) - and 00:37:449 (6,1) -
- 01:01:835 (1) - why don't to stack this slider with 01:01:309 (5) - 's end ? it works well, and it will be easier to read. intentional, I wanted to leave a gap, cause sudden no movement feels weird here.
- 01:19:028 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - seems uncomfortable to play because, the player expects that there is a higher distance between 01:19:028 (4,1) - as you did for your 1/4 sliderjump pattern. Plus, a higher distance between 01:19:028 (4,1) - allows the player to play the stream better.
Cool diff, but as i said for Asagi's insane diff, i didn't like the kiai part, but for a different reason. There are some unnecessary streams which make this part more "challenging" , it fits the atmosphere, a powerful part. But few streams do not follow anything and make this diff rather not natural to play.
Overall, this diff plays well, didn't have problems with flow excepted what i have mentionned above.
I hope it was helpful.
Sorry not accepting any M4M atm >.<
HabiHolic wrote:Hi. M4M accept?
Tari wrote:Sorry not accepting any M4M atm >.<
HabiHolic wrote:Hi. M4M accept?
and its not correct place to ask :c
osu file format v13
Title:Shuumatsu no Fractal (Game Size)
TitleUnicode:終末のフラクタル (Game Size)
Source:グリザイアの果実 -LE FRUIT DE LA GRISAIA-
Tags:kajitsu meikyuu rakuen visual novel game frontwing eroge -asagi
//Background and Video events
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
Combo1 : 192,192,192
Combo2 : 0,132,196
Combo3 : 249,0,124
Combo4 : 255,191,0
Combo5 : 255,0,51