forum

FELT - Hail Storm (MZC A BraneWalker House Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mint
Fixed two small issues over IRC. Really cool map, gj all!
Approved
Topic Starter
Kinshara
Thanks to everyone who helped push this map forward! Y'all are the best! :)
Okoratu
On 02/05/2015, at 20:37, Kinshara wrote:
> APPROVED BOIZ
Nathan
naisu
Len
naitsu
meii18
owo
Giralda
Grats
MMzz
Wooo.
Aka
ayy \('^')/
Kihhou
Woh. Grats!!
Topic Starter
Kinshara
It's a grats for everyone who helped with this project! Thanks a lot you guys!! <3
Tari
Gratz <3
RandF
Gratz, Kinshara :) :) :)

FELT<3
Kibbleru
B)
Rakuen
grats, but um...

_

_

=_=
Tari

Rakuen wrote:

grats, but um...

_

_

=_=

Just my opinion :

They are two different types of the same song, I thought the point of only one map of one song can be qualified was to bring diversity. In such case the above case does bring enough diversity unlike full version short version where the song is not changed but only shortened or increased in length.
pkk
congrats to everyone that took apart in the collab!!
Mint

Tari wrote:

Just my opinion :

They are two different types of the same song, I thought the point of only one map of one song can be qualified was to bring diversity. In such case the above case does bring enough diversity unlike full version short version where the song is not changed but only shortened or increased in length.
Sanapri
omg i missed it t_t
Kibbleru
omg who is this break person, hes such a godly mapper!
-Asuki-Chan-
i LOVE THE MAP but could need some work on the shift points throught the map like from slider to slider middle time and a few later on other than that and a few circles its flawless and lovley i like it other than as we all known 1.8k maps are a pain ot play lol. but other than that your a GOOD mapper and i love you for your interesting maps. :D