forum

Bring Me The Horizon - Chelsea Smile

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dexem
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, July 05, 2014 at 7:14:44 PM

Artist: Bring Me The Horizon
Title: Chelsea Smile
Tags: metalcore, deathmetal, screamo
BPM: 200
Filesize: 9794kb
Play Time: 00:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dextreme (2014 Remake) (5.52 stars, 275 notes)
Download: Bring Me The Horizon - Chelsea Smile
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Currently in the process of re-making Chelsea smile because I love the song but the map is a little out-dated (and no longer challenging) Just uploaded for my friends to follow along. c:
Currently until ~8 seconds I havent cared about spacing so any comments regarding spacing during that time will be ignored.
Ritzeh
Make the timing offset 152 because I said so

00:14:476 (8,1) - The spacing is real. Eight stacked circles then moves into a new combo on the same beat. I suggest keeping the new combo in the stack of circles then making the rest of the pattern from there

00:24:076 (8,1) - Same thing as --^

00:26:401 (1) - I don't even. Change this slider so its readable on first play.

00:28:951 (17,1) - You should space the slider (1) some more.
Topic Starter
Dexem

Ritzeh wrote:

Make the timing offset 152 because I said so I changed it to 152 seems to work fine really between the offsets I can't really tell the difference so maybe something in between... but that's for later.

00:14:476 (8,1) - The spacing is real. Eight stacked circles then moves into a new combo on the same beat. I suggest keeping the new combo in the stack of circles then making the rest of the pattern from there Noted however that was what I was going for, I'll think about this because I know it can be annoying.

00:24:076 (8,1) - Same thing as --^ --^

00:26:401 (1) - I don't even. Change this slider so its readable on first play. no

00:28:951 (17,1) - You should space the slider (1) some more. I'll consider doing that.
Maeglwn
oh my god dexem

why

[General]
  1. first off, just in general, use A TON more sliders
  2. turn down your hitsound volume to like 50% if nothing else because right now it's like earshatteringly loud
  3. TURN THE SV WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DOWN
  4. you really shouldn't map the vocals for this song, it's a bad idea, the map just will not look good at all
[the actual difficulty]
  1. I know you said not to care about the first 8 second, but they desperately need some help :P
  2. 00:15:752 (1,2,3,4) - don't stack 4 on the other 3
  3. 00:16:352 (1,2,3,4) - ^
  4. there's a ton more situations, just don't do that in general, it looks really bad
  5. 00:26:402 (1) - this is COMPLETELY not rankable in the slightest ever
  6. 00:32:252 (1) - random spinner?
yea there isn't really a whole lot I can say about this without tearing apart the entire map

I'd remap it mapping the instruments, and never break spacing ever except for occasional and go for a much lower SV, and make this MUCH easier to play, because this is basically impossible

if you want, I'll map the first minute, on how I think it should "look"
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.