Vuelo Eluko

yiingzk wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

certainly not by playing more

do you have hitsounds enabled?
btw,what skin and hitsound u use?
t/189843 version 1.1

very clean, high quality skin, plays great, sounds great, would recommend

it wont make you play better or anything though better hitsounds CAN help a bit if you let them.

Noobsicle wrote:

swag
y0l0
Topic Starter
yiingzk
go crazy 囧 wdf the rank BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
YukinoDesuDesu
maybe play easier stuff and try to get 98% or something and then slowly ramp up the difficulty?
Vuelo Eluko

Asiangodx2 wrote:

maybe play easier stuff and try to get 98% or something and then slowly ramp up the difficulty?
thats what a girl would do. what are you, a girl?

you make a point, he might be playing maps too hard for him to get good accuracy on for his level.
Raniemi

Asiangodx2 wrote:

Yeah, this is basically what I'm doing to improve my accuracy and it's working pretty well but it's a slow process so you got to be patient and just keep practicing.
xasuma

Asiangodx2 wrote:

Exactly
- Kensley -
Practise and hardtrying
Aqo
play maps with a high circle:slider ratio and high OD

playing stuff with more sliders than circles or low OD will only make your accuracy worse. if you want to improve, play circles and high OD, a lot.
Amianki
Play to the song, not to the approach circles.

If you're finding that you're having trouble doing this, play with hidden until you can get somewhat decent accuracy. This is how I did it back in the day.
Dexus
Your universal offset could possibly be wrong? It can jump by 10ms if it's slightly off.

On my desktop this is what it looks like at 0ms (The tall blip on the left is from the offset wizard in the options, on the right is from the offset wizard mp3 by peppy)

At -1ms it does this

I use -4ms because it can fluctuate (+/-)3ms, the range from -1 to -8 is all the same for me from what I saw.
So you could possibly check to make sure it's correct. (The second image is relatively correct if you're curious)

Offset wizard song: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/4659
My skin has custom metronome sounds you could use: http://de-x.us/skin.osk

You may want to start at +10 and go down slowly from there. When you hit that correct spot (The sound should sort of mute slightly or get covered up), hit the stop button and play again to make sure it's correct. Then just adjust it 3ms more past that and you should be fine.

After that, Do as Aqo said and play high OD (edit some maps if you have to) with high circle count compared to sliders. Listen closely to the music and don't try to rely so much on the approach circles or hit sounds to determine what to do. Just don't bother touching 1 or 2 star maps, 3.5 to 4.5 star maps should be fine. If you can go above that and be comfortable then do it.
B1rd
play maps that you can full combo comfortably and then focus on accuracy. keep retrying it until you can get 98-99% and then move onto something harder.
Topic Starter
yiingzk
how offset wizard work? what use for
YukinoDesuDesu

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Asiangodx2 wrote:

thats what a girl would do. what are you, a girl?

you make a point, he might be playing maps too hard for him to get good accuracy on for his level.
my account name doesn't include goddess, well then enlighten us with a masculine way to improve acc....
Gumpy
Lots of practice?
Sylveon
relax... thats what i always tell myself.. i mean at the start of the map we can all wizz the cursor around the whole map really fast, so why is it everything seems sometimes impossible to get to.. i know im not playing well when i feel all over the place, once i relax my movement down and realise i have alot of time to reach circles (more than i think i do) I do alot better.