forum

eufonius - Megumeru ~cuckool mix 2007~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 มีนาคม 2551 at 9:28:10

Artist: eufonius
Title: Megumeru ~cuckool mix 2007~
BPM: 144.98
Filesize: 5221kb
Play Time: 04:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.87 stars, 317 notes)
  2. Normal (3.12 stars, 306 notes)
  3. Hard (4.57 stars, 385 notes)
Download: eufonius - Megumeru ~cuckool mix 2007~
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi everyone, long time no see ^^

This is my 6th beatmap.

Enjoy and please comment.
Kharl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
eyup
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of any sliders that overlap endpoints because it's impossible see which way to go. Also at 1:54.26 in Hard, snap the 2 and 3 to the slider end, then snap the next slider to that point as well. The big slider at 3:41.39 overlaps itself - see if you can rearrange it because it is a little unsightly. Same with the 3:44.70 slider.

In 1:41.43 in Normal, beatspacing is not consistent - should be more of a gap between the 2 and slider 3. Also in Normal, the green sequence at 3:40.41 should be changed due to beats overlapping slider, and slider overlapping itself. Finally at 4:20.55, it's hard to see what is going on.

Easy looks fine.

Very nice maps overall, would love to see this ranked after the above issues are addressed.
Topic Starter
DJPop
Updated...

This should be perfect now :roll:
eyup
Almost there... spacing jump at 3:43.25 from slider 3 to beat 4 is pretty tough in Hard mode. The last timing section in Hard is also unnecessary (same BPM); delete that one, and change the offset of the second last one to 225,795. Resnap etc. The extra timing section also exists in Easy and Normal - delete it, but no offset adjustment is needed.
Kharl

eyup wrote:

The last timing section in Hard is also unnecessary (same BPM); delete that one, and change the offset of the second last one to 225,795. Resnap etc. The extra timing section also exists in Easy and Normal - delete it, but no offset adjustment is needed.
That last section needs to be there. He uses custom sounds to silence sliders in that part.
eyup
My bad - ignore what I said about the extra timing sections (thanks Kharl!). Fix up the spacing jump and it will be rankable! =)
Topic Starter
DJPop
Updated...
James
8-)
EiJi
- Hard -

• Green 6 @ 1:23:24 -> Spaced too far compared to the rest.
- Normal -

• Slider @ 2:14:56 -> I'll let the confusing sliders on Hard pass, but this one I won't.
- Easy -
Topic Starter
DJPop
Update
EiJi
<3.