osu!mania World Cup 2014 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
159
show more
Tornspirit

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Chile the anonymous team. Are they a team of ninjas or something?
I think you've misunderstood. The two team members of Chile's 4k team are Pending and Roster.
Kamikaze

Tornspirit wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Chile the anonymous team. Are they a team of ninjas or something?
I think you've misunderstood. The two team members of Chile's 4k team are Pending and Roster.
Damn son, gotta check'em out
Tornspirit


Dem group stage songs.
plaatinum
Casters need to really stop using the term 'carrying' so frequently, its such an unprofessional term... :/

Makes me cringe every time its said.
GoodByeForever
AUSTRALIAN HYPE!!!!!
Pew

Tornspirit wrote:



Dem group stage songs.
Dat resoultion Torn
Tornspirit

Pew wrote:

Tornspirit wrote:



Dem group stage songs.
Dat resoultion Torn
My internet is fragile and bitter ok pls no hate.
GG BenQ MoaB
rrtyui Big Black: I beat him one day. Believe! And his dream came true, with 100% acc
Now i say: Spain will win MWC. Believe!
Tidek
#1 troll pattern in o!mwc (go beyond)

Tokiiwa
Is there any other way to watch the muted blocks from the recordings?
Vish024
Fully expected no Australian team to be present but it's great to see that people have come together and formed a squad for us. Fucking spot on fellas.

Good luck to everyone in the tournament.
Kishidle

Tokiiwa wrote:

Is there any other way to watch the muted blocks from the recordings?
There's a way to unmute owo
- Ai -
Good Luck :D
Fenek Alfa
GG Canada, that was very exciting

also lol https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cromi3zsfz1c ... 144851.png (img tag doesn't work with dropbox)
Kamikaze
Vs. Canada, the best match ever, big thanks for it guys <3
Topic Starter
Loctav
I am rescuing all past broadcasts already ;_;
shARPII
That was definitely a great day. I guess it's a same for Color or Ono but we really enjoyed streaming/commentating with a lot of good matches.
We're ready for tomorrow, hope everyone will be too :)

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Vs. Canada, the best match ever, big thanks for it guys <3
huehue, dunno if you've already checked vods of your matches but it was fun for us ^^
Tomorrow, you're facing France team, beware! D: :3
Kamikaze

shARPII wrote:

huehue, dunno if you've already checked vods of your matches but it was fun for us ^^
Tomorrow, you're facing France team, beware! D: :3
Yeah, I didn't know that we were 5 seconds form losing 4:2 D:
Looking forward to match with France, do your best, we're not giving anything away ;P
jasian
Why does USA take a map win even though SK's players won by points. Yes one of the SK player was accidentally on USA's team but he's still playing for SK, not USA... Seems pretty ridiculous to me.
Marcin
SK player didn't really exist, it was a bug with results, you can see that his result is the same as in previous map.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply