forum

Konomi Suzuki & Kiba of Akiba - WataMote

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nami0Shana
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercredi 27 août 2014 at 14:38:58

Artist: Konomi Suzuki & Kiba of Akiba
Title: WataMote
Source: Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui
Tags: Kuroki
BPM: 200
Filesize: 3794kb
Play Time: 01:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,39 stars, 105 notes)
  2. Insane (2,04 stars, 86 notes)
Download: Konomi Suzuki & Kiba of Akiba - WataMote
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Some samples to propose for this map ?
Comment and propose !
/!\ IMPORTANT /!\
Hard >à refaire
Insane> Finis
Modification prévue pour le "StoryBoard" : Oui.
Ravelyx
Great!

Normal Mode sounds pretty okay!
Hard mode sounds a bit off though, I'll try giving feedback once I have time to test configurations etc.
I haven't had time to test insane mode yet, will do later.

//R3LaX43v3r
Kritikally
BPM isn't accurate. Actual BPM is 200, Offset: 1,580. Will likely need to remap most of the song to conform with proper BPM.
Topic Starter
Nami0Shana
Thank you but I'm franch sorry :/

Thanks for playing ^^
MissGeurts
I was waiting for a map on the watamote opening so I gladly mod it :D

I shall try to do some in my highschool French and easy English since I understood you have a little trouble with English:

Je voir tu travailles a la beatmap et le storyboard.

[Normal]
00:24:155 je voudrais le hitcircle 8 et 9 un peu a gauche en raison de chevauchement (hitcircle 8 and 9 a little to the left because of the overlap)

[Hard]
00:17:030 le hitcircle 4 devrait complètement sous le fin de hitcircle 3 en raison de timing (hitcircle 4 should start beneath the end of hitcircle 3 because of the timing of the notes)

[Insane]
00:04:070 ajouter un hitcircle sous le fin de 5 et 6 en raison de timing, tu pouvoir un nouveau combo (add a hitcircle at the end of hitcircle 5 and 6 for better timing, if you do this add a new combo)
00:59:685 le slider 6 ne semble pas belle avec slider 7 probablement par distance snap (slider 6 doesn't look good with slider 7, probably because of distance snap)

En général le beatmap voir bon mais il ait beaucoup de pauses, essayer de combler certaines de. Et achever le storyboard avec plus images ;)
(In general the beatmap looks good but it has many breaks in it, try to fill some in. And try to finish the storyboard with more pictures ;) )

Et n'oublier pas Kudosu si qu'elquen aide tu, je pense tu modifié le bpm et tu ne donner pas Kudosu. Donner Kudosu à personnes que tu aide doit le beatmap plus élevé en grade.
(Don't forget to give Kudosu to people who helped you, I think you changed the bpm and didn't give Kudosu. Giving Kudosu to people who help you will give your beatmap a bigger priority)

(^Maybe I said this too early, I'm not sure if you were already planning on giving)

Ma francais est terrible mais je espoir tu aider :D
Topic Starter
Nami0Shana
Merci pour l'aide ne t'inquiète pas je comprend ^^
Topic Starter
Nami0Shana
MissGeurts qu'est que le Kudosu ?
La map ?
MissGeurts
Sous le usager un bar qui dit "no kudosu yet" non Kudosu encore mais vous êtes la beatmapper alors il dit "Give Kudos" donner Kudos. Comme tu penses la mod était utile clic a la poutre pour donner Kudosu.

https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Kudosu

^Qui est l'anglais osu!wiki concernant Kudosu, essager lit la page.
Topic Starter
Nami0Shana
Je les lu, et je dois t'en donner un ? car tu m'a aidée ! ^^
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.