forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
VnSoul

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Currently around 200th place and I can't wait for idolized sr nozomi. Is it a waste of love gems to get at least 900th place or should I just settle with at least 4500th place with just the idolized nozomi?

However, I was also wondering if aiming for 900-4500 would be too risky and I would be below 4500 a few hours before the end of the event. It happened to me once before but luckily I wasn't serious that time. This time I really want this idolized sr but I still want to save as many love gems as possible if a maki event comes soon. What should I do?
Its all up to you and aiming for Tier 1 is just as risky as Tier 2 so its up to you. If you are afraid of suddenly being kicked of the tier you want to get in , just constantly check your event rank to be sure that there is still a gap and set an alarm clock like ~1 hour before the event ends, check your event rank once again and be sure that you are 100% in the tier you want to get in
Ochinchi-sama
Holy fakku a maki event!!! I need to save as many gems as possible!

And thanks for the advice VnSoul. Man I'll be sweating buckets during the last hour of the event racking up event points.
blissfulyoshi
I don't know about international, but in jp server. the last high score is 30min before the end, so the rule of thumb was that as long as you have 3k above the tier cutoff at that time, you are 99% guaranteed to get into that tier. In short, planning out for a tier is easy if you just look at previous cutoff numbers for that character and then watch the high score list on the last day to make sure numbers don't deviate too much. No reason to really sweat over it unless you're really behind.
Ochinchi-sama
A reasonable point, yes. However, there are also pretty big differences in popularity between the girls, therefore some events will definetly have more love gem sacrifices than others and so it will be much harder to get to the higher ranks. Furthermore, would you not agree that the majority of players in the jp version will be japanese, living in japan? With the international version having players all acrossbthe globe, there will surely be a colossal difference in the total players between the international and JP version.

#makiislovemakiislife
blissfulyoshi
Popularity of girl = check previous event for that girl, they keep the max cutoff for girls pretty much capped at 70-72k in jp for 2nd tier (International doesn't get that high for 2nd tier)

As for how people around the globe affect the event, just check https://sites.google.com/site/llsifenev ... rent-event . You can look at the change in cutoff per hour, and it is pretty consistent across the board unlike jp. JP has a very set pattern as shown in the jp equivalent tracker http://llborder.web.fc2.com/

Using all of that, you can easily predict how much you need to get the tier you want. The question is more, do you have the time to dedicate to get the tier you want.
Ochinchi-sama
I guess I'm just gonna blow up my whole love gem stash for the maki event. Win.
Bara-

I'm still shaking
11* O.o
Ochinchi-sama
What! How long have you been playing?! I only managed to not fail ex songs last month!
Bara-
Started 4 weeks ago 😁
Osu really helped a lot
It's just that my team isn't that great >__>
Ochinchi-sama
Wow. You deserve to be number 1. It would great if you could give people your idol cards.
Rizumu Tenshi

Baraatje123 wrote:

I'm still shaking
11* O.o
You're the Dutch CLSW at this point, but then Anemone heart is no feat. See you in Nicopuri :)

And I play either Beat in Angel or Nicopuri...and nothing else. Well rarely one that's not one of these two. The former Combo A, the latter Combo B...I think you know now that a Snapdragon 400 cannot bear a Nicopuri FC.
Oh right, 10+1'd before Friday the 13th unable to resist the Printemps Scouting, afraid that the Limited Scouting that follows is not good. Now the next target is my birthday, but this time Coupon Scouting, and God knows my wish, let's hope the last coupon arrives...anytime, as late as 28 November, the day before my birthday, so I can pull off a Coupon Scout when it's time
Bara-
NicoPuri is 't that bad
I have more problems with that one Yume ... Yume ... Yume (Honoka in BG)
Can't even get a combo reward >>___>>

Also, just got the SR Nozomi from the event \:D/
Ochinchi-sama

First EX full combo. It's painful having to try hard to not aim with my thumbs too far which makes me miss just a few notes.

I'm indescribably proud of myself now. I think the reason it took me so long to get uses to EX songs is because I play the game using a lot of mathematics and timings. I don't usually play EX songs because it saves me some LP if I just play hard in the long run when it comes to getting the same amount of experience between hard and EX. Playing seriously in an event has helped me improve a lot. In this event I got round about 10 love gems just for song rewards.(Mostly on completing all difficulties for a song, the last difficulty being EX)

Getting idolized SR Nozomi is already job done. I made a schedule of playing for the past few days and did a count of how many love gems to use each day :shock: . I'm currently around 500th place. I should definitely be able to get the sr Nozomi event ranking reward even if I stop playing. With all the achievements I managed to get in this event, I started off with 75 gems and currently have 60. Only 15 love gems lost overall. Doing the maths paid off and I saved around 10 love gems.

In the next maki event I'll definitely lose a lot more love gems since I already finished quite a few song achievement reward love gems.
Rizumu Tenshi

Baraatje123 wrote:

NicoPuri is 't that bad
I have more problems with that one Yume ... Yume ... Yume (Honoka in BG)
Can't even get a combo reward >>___>>
Yume naki Yume wa Yume janai
I skipped the y intentionally, not jyanai

Wait, are you iOS or Android? If Android, pretty sure your SoC is as high as a Snapdragon 800?
I don't have problems with a single BD1, and sometimes if I am not "awake" I could screw hard, but what I have problems with is...wait for it...Otomeshiki Renai Juku. (side note: Ren'ai)

How to reply from jizz/new
Ochinchi-sama
Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I thought the event would end this morning. This morning I was back to rank 3500 and I managed to get to 1000 rank. I'm scared. Is this enough? I fall asleep really easily so I can't continue playing for long. Ahhh I'm so pissed.
Rizumu Tenshi
My time has come (Navi Chara)

And down here is a lesson for me not to say it's 100% an R...

Now I feel relieved, Nath with at least one UR and SSR, and now me too. I knew that so long as I'm alive and playing, a UR is in order, no matter when. Let the URs be my early birthday presents in place of the usual presents.

Sparky...waiting for your time.
Offdensen
This game is life TBH
I had to delete it off of my tablet for reasons.
But,it is a very good game.
Raiken-
Waifu event.
Bara-

Finally
After 15 tries
Kokuhaku Biyori, Desu!
Bara-
NOOOOOO
They skipped the Maki event
And the following Nico event
Straight on to the Kotori event
Hopefully they'll do Maki afterwards (after another 8 hour maintenaince which hopefully works)
Doodle99

Baraatje123 wrote:

NOOOOOO
They skipped the Maki event
And the following Nico event
Straight on to the Kotori event
Hopefully they'll do Maki afterwards (after another 8 hour maintenaince which hopefully works)
They'll do Maki event for Christmas, I think.
Ochinchi-sama
That's sad. I guess I'm missing my christmas this year thanks to the date of the maki event.
Renevant
I scouted two times and got this after not playing for a while:

It's my first real UR since I don't think my other free nozomi counts as one
Bara-
Niceeeeeee!
Renevant
That's about the fourth time I've ever scouted with love gems. Is that what I should be using the gems on? I have 60 or so atm that have just gathered up since I started playing.

I'm also unsure what to do with new members. I read somewhere that I should max bond them, then feed them to the UR? Or does it not matter? They keep piling up in my member list.

Sorry for the newb questions.
Bara-
Gems - Use them for scouts or LP refills (but the latter one ONLY in events (so you can get the 2nd/3rd SR)
When scouting, only do 50gem pulls, if possible
Here is a nice trick
Scout with friend points, if you do multiple or normal doesn't matter
Do it until you get an R
Then do the scout (this also applies to the ScoutingTicket)
The chances of an SR/UR rise
A friend of mine did it
Got 8R, 2SR and 1UR

Oh, and do the limited scouting (currently Printemps)
That guarantees an SR
I just did a 10+1
I'll from now on never scout via Honor Scouting

With the N's
First Idolize them (special practise)
Then use them in your team, to raise bond (do this once per different N, it's useless to do the same N over and over again)
Once it's bond is max (50 for I-N, 200 for I-R, 500 for I-SR and 1000 for I-UR) you get a side story
Play it, and get a lovegem (usually 4-5 lines on textlog), so quite short
Then feed them to your UR/SR
It's better if they are both the same attribute (Smile/Pure/Cool), as you get a bonus (20% extra EXP)
Renevant
Okay cool.
That is super helpful, thanks!
Rizumu Tenshi

Baraatje123 wrote:

I just did a 10+1
I'll from now on never scout via Honor Scouting
*cough* coupon scouting exists you pleb *cough* (intended to copy from someone else, take it with a grain of salt)
Got 5 coupons yet? If not, more 10+1s and don't risk no-SR-guaranteed 10+1s

And the R-with-FP method doesn't work. Tried. Scored 3 Rs in a 1000FP scout, soloyolo'd an R, did I do it wrong?
Bara-
It only works for 50 and Tickets
Not for Coupons or SoloYolo
Deimos

yay, one more Idolized SR
tim109525
http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?page=1& ... 8&subbsn=0

(serious)

This is a topic that discuss the performance of SIF (JP) from a Taiwan forum

According to the date, it shows the performance of SIF get worse and worse,it has many reasons:

1 SIF is short of various
2 beatmaps don't have challenge (many people consider EX songs are too easy)
3 The appearance of compete opponent
4 The quality of beatmaps (In some veteran's opinion, the quality of its beatmaps are insufficient)

many persons consider that SIF needs more elements, like 12 stars song and new type events,etc.
After all,it's already 2 years, it needs more various.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my option,even if they do not add any new elements, they should increase the quality of beatmaps.

Beatmaps should expression the charm of a song,right?
Meah
Played it 5 months ago, got UR's but then I lost my phone so Dead!
Bara-

OMG
I DID IT
Hype Hype Hype
VnSoul
Neku Okazaki

o:
Bara-
Nicee
My highest combo was 11xx/1500
All EXs had 500+ max combo O.o
1 miss
Ochinchi-sama

I am so proud.

I'm well on my way to getting idolized SR maki! I've had a slowly increasing rank of 1800 for two days. Gotta keep this up.
Rizumu Tenshi

Just while I was about to move it from BS to Nox...
Oh shit Discord
Ochinchi-sama
Yay. I got idolized SR Maki. I spent 10 gems too much though. Damn.
puccithecat

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Just while I was about to move it from BS to Nox...
Oh shit Discord
has bluestacks? eyyy.
bluestacks 2 lag 5 me.

OT: 2 days left and i will get UR maki card.
show more