forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
FineCChan
I'm just here to say that EN is poop and has poop fanbase with "i dont know love live but the game is goood xD" type of guys, meanwhile JP is god tier and everyone should move on it instead of wasting time on a shitty server with shitty localization and shitty TLs. Aki Hata didn't write all of these songs to have weeaboo fag over them and cry because they didn't FC'd them.
kirueggy

FineCChan wrote:

Aki Hata didn't write all of these songs to have weeaboo fag over them and cry because they didn't FC'd them.
but it's all about those two extra love gems for when you complete and fc an EX song fam
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

screw you iona that maid rin looks fine as heck i want that >.>
:^)
Ochinchi-sama
I used up 15 love gems on 1st year scouting in hope for a lucky SR Maki but I all got were 3 R shits which I already idolized. RIP. The love gem scraping shall continue.
Synchrostar
dont waste gems on single scouts
just save until 50
kirueggy

Synchrostar wrote:

dont waste gems on single scouts
just save until 50

no don't because then you'll be me who pulls 4 sr's but then your friend soon after pulls two ur's and you have the urge to shoot her
Aiona
Kotori Medley Festival in JP ver.
Might go all out in this. Kotori is cute af in this event.
Ochinchi-sama
I've decided to rack up as many love gems as possible and wait for a maki event to rape. If I have any afterwards, I'll use them on normal honor scouting.
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

I've decided to rack up as many love gems as possible and wait for a maki event to rape. If I have any afterwards, I'll use them on normal honor scouting.
maki not worth. umi all worth
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

yes omg

also pulled aNOTHER SR from solo yolo'ing in JP

I swear idk how lucky I am
Ochinchi-sama

kirueggy wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Sigh. Umi ain't got nothing on her except being a good girl. Maki can play piano so she has good 'fingering' skills which can be put into practise for me after the live show.
Ochinchi-sama
Are there different character designs in the JP ver?
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Sigh. Umi ain't got nothing on her except being a good girl. Maki can play piano so she has good 'fingering' skills which can be put into practise for me after the live show.
You obviously haven't seen the many Umi doujins yet. my oh my. The seas will sweep away your tomato any day, dude. I would drink that "water" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Are there different character designs in the JP ver?
Nope, but there are a hell of a lot more cards
Aiona
AND I GOT ANOTHER SR FORM SOLO YOLOING AND ITS AMAZING NOZOMI
FANGIRLING
kirueggy

ionatheotaku wrote:

FANGIRLING
is this even your same account
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

ionatheotaku wrote:

FANGIRLING
is this even your same account
yes haha
kirueggy
pfft I'll still get a UR before you ;)
Rizumu Tenshi
Alright, guys, stick to JP because EN broke. Recent update broke the audio quality and gave place for latency (I really give up on the Honk now)
I still need iM@S Starlight Stagethe VPN to work
Ochinchi-sama
Wtf the update made it impossible to play now. The hit sounds are so off-time. Is it worth getting the JP ver?
alxnr
Uhhh, the timing is off by, idk, hundreds ms? You don't mess with the timing in a rhythm game.

I got the offset wrong by ~2 seconds at worst. It could be better if I turned off the music, but who got the time to do that during playing an [EX]? >_>

Just back from a hiatus of a couple months, by the way.
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Wtf the update made it impossible to play now. The hit sounds are so off-time. Is it worth getting the JP ver?
Just change your offset manually in the settings lmao
alxnr

kirueggy wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Just change your offset manually in the settings lmao
It was still off even when it's set manually.
Ochinchi-sama
Sigh. If you change the button timing so that it goes with the rhythm, the hit sounds are still off. And if you change it so that the hitsounds are on time, you will have to press the buttons off-rhythm.
-Annie

i got my fav. girl + card from solo yoloing ;w;
damn im happy >.< !!

i cant download the jp one...
;w;
Edit: nevermind that i got it now nice!
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Sigh. If you change the button timing so that it goes with the rhythm, the hit sounds are still off. And if you change it so that the hitsounds are on time, you will have to press the buttons off-rhythm.
What device are you even on? Everything started working fine again like nothing happened on my iPhone 6+ after some painstaking adjustments

-Annie wrote:

i got my fav. girl + card from solo yoloing ;w;
damn im happy >.< !!

i cant download the jp one...
;w;
Edit: nevermind that i got it now nice!
HEY I GOT TWO OF HER FROM A 10+1 ONCE
-Annie

kirueggy wrote:

HEY I GOT TWO OF HER FROM A 10+1 ONCE
Oh now im jealous, the idolized nozomi looks soo good! :c
Ochinchi-sama
What number if the best for adjusting the timing?
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

What number if the best for adjusting the timing?
-2 on my iPhone at least, -1 for my iPad Air 2
Rizumu Tenshi
And at last...
Account and progress are still there
Have not filtered the email because why not send me a mail so long as I'm a third-year high schooler? Oh and uploaded from the phone, plus Rovers and Overlays

Near quit, again. Login bonuses only, plus few Practices and transformations (8 Ultra Successes, EN 4 JP 4, and counting, but then it drains my luck)
CLSW
Going to update the level guide soon
Nathanael
Still hoping that ENSIF fixes their issues about the timing and music quality (and other else if any) as soon as possible... =.=
Ochinchi-sama
Why are some hitsounds louder than others? Its annoying.
Ochinchi-sama
I roughly 4000 event points away from being in the top 900 event ranking and getting a double SR Umi. I didn't want to waste my love gems because I'm saving up for a Maki event so I only used 5 love gems and scheduled my playing times accurately. I'll try getting in top 900 with only using 10 love gems for LP for the whole event, and that would be my first event I actually play seriously for.
Rizumu Tenshi
Limited Guarantees landed
Last type of Limited Scouting (Set Scouting e.g. Initial, Animal, Seven Lucky Gods, you get it)
Nothing more to be added in EN scouting
Watch your Love Gems and scout if you know the SR6 is yours
Aiona
most recent solo yolo's again

but i haven't had any luck since and this was a few days ago :^) i got the kotori from the medley festival event as well :3
fak my luck
Ayachi-
OzzyOzrock
though that's her worst UR (I have it ;;) gratz! :333

I wanted a halloween SR but only got 2 maki SRs rip
_sparky_
Hanayo event hype on EN!

You guys always have better luck than me
Aiona

_sparky_ wrote:

Hanayo event hype on EN!

I have terrible luck on EN but amazing luck on JP (at times)
Rizumu Tenshi

_sparky_ wrote:

Shall I copypaste my rant on soloyoloing a UR and why you're lucky even with zero? (well, soloyoloing NOT just scouting)

EDIT: Zero UR player like you, but I must say this: There's Nathanael, but then there's iM@S Starstage with SIF. Call yourself unlucky if you don't pull an SSR (the iM@S UR) in Starstage, because I pulled mine there as a lesson for Nath to display his SIF URs without talking about such luck (feels like he's bragging, right?)--my SSR WASN'T luck, and not even money (haha money, I don't do IAPs). Now I don't really need a UR in SIF to say I'm lucky. :P One day God himself will order a UR in your deck, and if He does, you're DEFINITELY scouting a UR, even if you soloyolo it.
show more