forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cthru

kirueggy wrote:

Joshuawhang wrote:

And then there's Soldiers game on ex in which you let it make you into its bitch...... no really i respect people who can fc that song
beat in angel would like to have a word with you
I havent even attempted beat in angel on ex cause i can't even fc it on hard....
Ochinchi-sama
I managed to get 5 SRs over the past 4 days. 4 through honor scouting and 1 through regular scouting lol. Also managed to idolize two of my honor student members in one day. Ruckii mii!
kirueggy
>tfw rank 120+ with 13 idolized sr's and a shitton of normal sr's and rares but NO FUCKING UR GOD I HATE MY LIFE
Ochinchi-sama

kirueggy wrote:

>tfw rank 120+ with 13 idolized sr's and a shitton of normal sr's and rares but NO FUCKING UR GOD I HATE MY LIFE
Not even the crappy 'together at the beach' eli UR which was a login bonus reward at one point?
kirueggy
There are more promo UR's (Vegas Nozomi and cute as fuck Snowman Kotori) but those two with Eli included don't count as "real" UR's
Ochinchi-sama
Thank god. I thought there was no point in getting URs after seeing the stats on eli.
Cthru

kirueggy wrote:

Heh rank 51 with 2 actual URs but only one sr........
kirueggy
i would kill for an umi ur tbh
Synchrostar
8 day score match event on EN :^)
kirueggy
but it's honk lmao so not worth
Aiona
I got two SRs on JP ver recently by solo yolo'ing. Never solo yolo on ENG because no pretty SRs are there :c

But my luck must be terrible as I've gotten Rs now :c
kirueggy
screw you iona that maid rin looks fine as heck i want that >.>
FineCChan
I'm just here to say that EN is poop and has poop fanbase with "i dont know love live but the game is goood xD" type of guys, meanwhile JP is god tier and everyone should move on it instead of wasting time on a shitty server with shitty localization and shitty TLs. Aki Hata didn't write all of these songs to have weeaboo fag over them and cry because they didn't FC'd them.
kirueggy

FineCChan wrote:

Aki Hata didn't write all of these songs to have weeaboo fag over them and cry because they didn't FC'd them.
but it's all about those two extra love gems for when you complete and fc an EX song fam
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

screw you iona that maid rin looks fine as heck i want that >.>
:^)
Ochinchi-sama
I used up 15 love gems on 1st year scouting in hope for a lucky SR Maki but I all got were 3 R shits which I already idolized. RIP. The love gem scraping shall continue.
Synchrostar
dont waste gems on single scouts
just save until 50
kirueggy

Synchrostar wrote:

dont waste gems on single scouts
just save until 50

no don't because then you'll be me who pulls 4 sr's but then your friend soon after pulls two ur's and you have the urge to shoot her
Aiona
Kotori Medley Festival in JP ver.
Might go all out in this. Kotori is cute af in this event.
Ochinchi-sama
I've decided to rack up as many love gems as possible and wait for a maki event to rape. If I have any afterwards, I'll use them on normal honor scouting.
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

I've decided to rack up as many love gems as possible and wait for a maki event to rape. If I have any afterwards, I'll use them on normal honor scouting.
maki not worth. umi all worth
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

yes omg

also pulled aNOTHER SR from solo yolo'ing in JP

I swear idk how lucky I am
Ochinchi-sama

kirueggy wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Sigh. Umi ain't got nothing on her except being a good girl. Maki can play piano so she has good 'fingering' skills which can be put into practise for me after the live show.
Ochinchi-sama
Are there different character designs in the JP ver?
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Sigh. Umi ain't got nothing on her except being a good girl. Maki can play piano so she has good 'fingering' skills which can be put into practise for me after the live show.
You obviously haven't seen the many Umi doujins yet. my oh my. The seas will sweep away your tomato any day, dude. I would drink that "water" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Are there different character designs in the JP ver?
Nope, but there are a hell of a lot more cards
Aiona
AND I GOT ANOTHER SR FORM SOLO YOLOING AND ITS AMAZING NOZOMI
FANGIRLING
kirueggy

ionatheotaku wrote:

FANGIRLING
is this even your same account
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

ionatheotaku wrote:

FANGIRLING
is this even your same account
yes haha
kirueggy
pfft I'll still get a UR before you ;)
Rizumu Tenshi
Alright, guys, stick to JP because EN broke. Recent update broke the audio quality and gave place for latency (I really give up on the Honk now)
I still need iM@S Starlight Stagethe VPN to work
Ochinchi-sama
Wtf the update made it impossible to play now. The hit sounds are so off-time. Is it worth getting the JP ver?
alxnr
Uhhh, the timing is off by, idk, hundreds ms? You don't mess with the timing in a rhythm game.

I got the offset wrong by ~2 seconds at worst. It could be better if I turned off the music, but who got the time to do that during playing an [EX]? >_>

Just back from a hiatus of a couple months, by the way.
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Wtf the update made it impossible to play now. The hit sounds are so off-time. Is it worth getting the JP ver?
Just change your offset manually in the settings lmao
alxnr

kirueggy wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Just change your offset manually in the settings lmao
It was still off even when it's set manually.
Ochinchi-sama
Sigh. If you change the button timing so that it goes with the rhythm, the hit sounds are still off. And if you change it so that the hitsounds are on time, you will have to press the buttons off-rhythm.
-Annie

i got my fav. girl + card from solo yoloing ;w;
damn im happy >.< !!

i cant download the jp one...
;w;
Edit: nevermind that i got it now nice!
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Sigh. If you change the button timing so that it goes with the rhythm, the hit sounds are still off. And if you change it so that the hitsounds are on time, you will have to press the buttons off-rhythm.
What device are you even on? Everything started working fine again like nothing happened on my iPhone 6+ after some painstaking adjustments

-Annie wrote:

i got my fav. girl + card from solo yoloing ;w;
damn im happy >.< !!

i cant download the jp one...
;w;
Edit: nevermind that i got it now nice!
HEY I GOT TWO OF HER FROM A 10+1 ONCE
-Annie

kirueggy wrote:

HEY I GOT TWO OF HER FROM A 10+1 ONCE
Oh now im jealous, the idolized nozomi looks soo good! :c
Ochinchi-sama
What number if the best for adjusting the timing?
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

What number if the best for adjusting the timing?
-2 on my iPhone at least, -1 for my iPad Air 2
show more