forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

The only thing that I dislike about Beat In Angel is the last 20-30 seconds or so, aka the closing onslaught of "my thumbs hurt like hell"
yes omg
Rizumu Tenshi
Late but

kirueggy wrote:

lmao Nico Puri is just a dysfunctional erratic mess.

CLSW wrote:

I'm pretty sure Nicopuri is harder because, really, "Nico Puri is just a dysfunctional erratic mess". Nicopuri and Beat in Angel share the same difficulty in CLSW's chart.
Beat in Angel is a plain 1/4 chart, like, another AiAe (ittai) with 1/2s in-between (yes Fullerene- NOT Fort, [Wafles' SHD]).
Beat in Angel doesn't hurt though
kirueggy
Aishiteru Banzai EX isn't on the lowest difficulty with Kaguya no Shiro (I think that's it)? How surprising
Rizumu Tenshi
IT'S NOT EVEN THERE lmao
The chart is for 10* Anothers and Black Anothers only. Aishiteru Banzai! is 9* (remember that I'll be using the IIDX/BMS names? Another is EX and Black Another is the Randoms and DS SHDs, certain Randoms being SHDs e.g. Kodoku na Heaven SHD ~aka Kodoku na Hell~)

Korekara no Someday needs to go down to 10 not 10+, Hyper-ish for me not an Another (and needs a pure Black Another with FOURTHSSSSSS ~1/4s~)

Useless box of BMS-dom
Beginner = Easy
Standard = Normal
Hyper = Hard
Another = Expert/EX
Black Another = Technical
(Random/SHD) (Nawatobi EX IS NOT a Black Another - BSHA normally ~other DSes are SHAX where X = Black Another)

At the end, I'm actually used to these names (BSHAX) not ENHXT, so had to explain.
Nathanael
Daring!! EX is now available. I honestly don't know why I am better with the random one than the other.
kirueggy

Nathanael wrote:

Daring!! EX is now available. I honestly don't know why I am better with the random one than the other.
EX songs except Beat in Angel and Nico Puri (god no) are easy money.

Random note songs are the bane of my existence. Are you my opposite doppelganger lmao
Nathanael

kirueggy wrote:

EX songs except Beat in Angel and Nico Puri (god no) are easy money.

Random note songs are the bane of my existence. Are you my opposite doppelganger lmao
I'm kinda cool with those two, lol. No doubt I am. :v
Synchrostar
35k grind is stronk

EDIT: Done.
kirueggy

Synchrostar wrote:

35k grind is stronk

I would've gotten her in like three days but whoops school comes and hits me in the face
Synchrostar
the cutoffs man holy shit
so high for a 9 day event
Aiona
Thank god I don't go that extreme. The only big event reward I got was an SR Rin in the JP ver recently :^)
Ochinchi-sama

Synchrostar wrote:

35k grind is stronk

I got 2000 points... How is it possible to get that much? I wanted maki so badly. I want to be ready for the next event.
Synchrostar

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

I got 2000 points... How is it possible to get that much? I wanted maki so badly. I want to be ready for the next event.
i spent 31 gems this event.
Cthru
Ughh i stopped at rank 51 cause i could never get enough points to win the vents without using gems
dosyeru
Idolizing maki-chan is enough's enough. idc how high my rank is as long as higher than #4500.
Ochinchi-sama

Synchrostar wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

i spent 31 gems this event.
Ah. So you spend money.
Synchrostar

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Ah. So you spend money.
no
i save my gems i get from other events + daily logins + all the other stuff so i can blow them on maki events
Ochinchi-sama

Synchrostar wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Ah. So you spend money.
no
i save my gems i get from other events + daily logins + all the other stuff so i can blow them on maki events

And I thought I loved Maki. I knew she was popular but...I'm just a disgrace. You sir, deserve a medal. I've been inspired. All I do is spend them on honour scouting every time I reach 5 love gems. Man I'm stupid.
Ochinchi-sama
I'm so bad at EX difficulty songs. I can't clear any without using 1 love gem. How do I improve?
kirueggy

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

I'm so bad at EX difficulty songs. I can't clear any without using 1 love gem. How do I improve?
Start with the really easy EX songs like Aishiteru Banzai! or Paradise Live. If not then build a team of ALL healers and don't focus on getting a high score or a full combo, but rather just surviving. Play it over and over again until the selected EX song is your bitch
Cthru

kirueggy wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Start with the really easy EX songs like Aishiteru Banzai! or Paradise Live. If not then build a team of ALL healers and don't focus on getting a high score or a full combo, but rather just surviving. Play it over and over again until the selected EX song is your bitch
And then there's Soldiers game on ex in which you let it make you into its bitch...... no really i respect people who can fc that song
Ochinchi-sama

kirueggy wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Rip love gems then :( Thanks for the tip.
kirueggy

Joshuawhang wrote:

And then there's Soldiers game on ex in which you let it make you into its bitch...... no really i respect people who can fc that song
beat in angel would like to have a word with you
Rizumu Tenshi
Whoever said Paradise Live NO and NO

kirueggy wrote:

Joshuawhang wrote:

And Otomeshiki Renai Juku needs a word with you
Beat in Angel is a plain 1/4 chart where you just stream with both hands and voila
Otomeshiki Renai Juku is "a dysfunctional erratic mess" which is harder to get used to than plain 1/4s and so is harder
Cthru

kirueggy wrote:

Joshuawhang wrote:

I havent even attempted beat in angel on ex cause i can't even fc it on hard....
Ochinchi-sama
I managed to get 5 SRs over the past 4 days. 4 through honor scouting and 1 through regular scouting lol. Also managed to idolize two of my honor student members in one day. Ruckii mii!
kirueggy
>tfw rank 120+ with 13 idolized sr's and a shitton of normal sr's and rares but NO FUCKING UR GOD I HATE MY LIFE
Ochinchi-sama

kirueggy wrote:

>tfw rank 120+ with 13 idolized sr's and a shitton of normal sr's and rares but NO FUCKING UR GOD I HATE MY LIFE
Not even the crappy 'together at the beach' eli UR which was a login bonus reward at one point?
kirueggy
There are more promo UR's (Vegas Nozomi and cute as fuck Snowman Kotori) but those two with Eli included don't count as "real" UR's
Ochinchi-sama
Thank god. I thought there was no point in getting URs after seeing the stats on eli.
Cthru

kirueggy wrote:

Heh rank 51 with 2 actual URs but only one sr........
kirueggy
i would kill for an umi ur tbh
Synchrostar
8 day score match event on EN :^)
kirueggy
but it's honk lmao so not worth
Aiona
I got two SRs on JP ver recently by solo yolo'ing. Never solo yolo on ENG because no pretty SRs are there :c

But my luck must be terrible as I've gotten Rs now :c
kirueggy
screw you iona that maid rin looks fine as heck i want that >.>
FineCChan
I'm just here to say that EN is poop and has poop fanbase with "i dont know love live but the game is goood xD" type of guys, meanwhile JP is god tier and everyone should move on it instead of wasting time on a shitty server with shitty localization and shitty TLs. Aki Hata didn't write all of these songs to have weeaboo fag over them and cry because they didn't FC'd them.
kirueggy

FineCChan wrote:

Aki Hata didn't write all of these songs to have weeaboo fag over them and cry because they didn't FC'd them.
but it's all about those two extra love gems for when you complete and fc an EX song fam
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

screw you iona that maid rin looks fine as heck i want that >.>
:^)
Ochinchi-sama
I used up 15 love gems on 1st year scouting in hope for a lucky SR Maki but I all got were 3 R shits which I already idolized. RIP. The love gem scraping shall continue.
show more