forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
sanilecious
in the JP version you get a blue ticket for every 20 rank so do you think they would make up for it in the EN version and e.g give 4 tickets at once if youre rank 80? if yes then that would be pretty neat
OzzyOzrock
That'd be amazing.
Nokeru

Baka Tenshi wrote:

It's all in the input code, the game is programmed for iOS so porting to Android will cause issues

Oh, show me your deck (Members --> Member List) and let me see the UR there, otherwise you didn't scout it
thanks for answering my question <3

Well, there you have my deck (I find it kinda poor because I'm rank 90 and I've not many SR's ;_; lazy to play events orz

Cool attributes are always the ones which are less, so I took that UR from the previous cool scouting :'D

when you need to upload it to your laptop because you can't download pictures from your phone
NoHitter
You 10+1 scouted during the not-sure-SR period and get not only a SR, but also a UR? Lucky.
Ochinchi-sama
Just got this game today and then I remembered seeing this thread some time ago. I'm lvl 13 senpais pls notice me.

My tinder profile. Add me for a hot date.

I've been sacrificing drunk school girls to the best girl. First ever homonculus idol?

Got Maki waifu to her final form by playing since morning.
Rizumu Tenshi

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Try scouting her again, then head off to Members --> Special Practice
The one to receive the SP is your lv40 Maki. The partner is her copy.
What will you realise then?
Ochinchi-sama

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Done it. Maki's true final form is so beautiful I'm freaking out right now. But what am I supposed to realise?

Rizumu Tenshi

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

~quote~
Done it. Maki's true final form is so beautiful I'm freaking out right now. But what am I supposed to realise?

That you have to build up her level and bond further!

Max bond means you'll unlock a short side story (must be idolized), which when read and cleared grants a Love Gem.
Ochinchi-sama

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Max bond means you'll unlock a short side story (must be idolized), which when read and cleared grants a Love Gem.
Side story? That sounds cool. Are they any good? I only need to complete one more full flower thing to max bond Maki-chama and I already max levelled her.
_sparky_

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Just wait until you see idolized URs....
Rizumu Tenshi

_sparky_ wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Just wait until you see idolized URs....
I saw a UR8 in Select a Guest
No jelly

Ochinchi-sana, to check whether a UR is idolized or not, in Select a Guest, hold the icon of the member next to the user. If it says "Lv80" and the frame around the image is like alternating between its color and white, there is a high probability of it being a UR7 (7 stars & Princess/Angel/Empress). If it says Lv100, instantly recognize it as a UR8 unless it's Christmas Kotori (Snowman, Kotori Style - Pure), Las Vegas Nozomi (Try Your Luck - Cool) or Water Eri (Together At The Beach - Cool) or in the rarest cases Initial Giveaway Honoka ~this is the one I don't know, but it's a Smile~. All these 4 UR cards are giveaways and come pre-idolized, but unfortunately their skill is limited to a Power (R8), just like the R cards.

Refer to this spoilerbox for an explanation of the "UR7" thingy, from this post:
Lookies it's nonsense I made up to simplify
N1 = Normal N
N2 = Idolized N
R3 = Normal R
R4 = Idolized R
SR5 = Normal SR
SR6 = Idolized SR
UR7 = Normal UR (attributes blend, a Princess is an Angel which is an Empress--Cool Angel for instance counts as UR7)
UR8 = Idolized UR (attributes blend, a Princess is an Angel which is an Empress--Cool Angel for instance counts as UR8)

Special cases (Leader Skill counts here):
R6 = The two NicoMaki Christmas SRs you have for instance--easier-to-get SR--idolized SRs that play as Rs in a Live Show
R8 = Giveaway UR (the recent UR Eri for instance)--idolized URs that play as Rs in a Live Show
Alpacas and teachers DO NOT count here--they're usable in practices only

Understand the symbols:
Call a card AX where A and X are wildcards.
A represents the Leader Skill. (Power = R | Heart = SR | Princess/Angel/Empress = UR - non-µ's have no leader skill hence N)
X is the rarity by number of stars.
sanilecious

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Side story? That sounds cool. Are they any good? I only need to complete one more full flower thing to max bond Maki-chama and I already max levelled her.
you should try to max bond all idolized cards you have, even the ugly unneeded N cards, that way you can earn a lot of love gems really fast
Nokeru
Does someone tried coupon scouting yet?
Synchrostar
2 coupon scouts, 1 UR and 1 SR.
oh well

also considering giving away my account, this game is so boring to play now zzz
OzzyOzrock
i got 1 SR from coupons, but then i did a 10+1 and got a UR+SR so that's nice
Rizumu Tenshi

Synchrostar wrote:

oh well

NEVER IN YOUR LIFE

4 coupons so far, soloyoloing till I get the 5th, and too lazy to upload the 2nd soloyolo to the 5th coupon

How to contact KLab for the purpose of requesting a Windows 10 port with keyboard support
Mafuuu
Just started playing last week, stocked 150 gems and did 10+1 scouting thrice a few days ago. Got 3 past event SRs (aka no chance of me idolizing since they were removed in the recent update) and 6 cards of the same R Umi. Thanks game, I'm one step closer to quitting early. Last chance though- I'm gonna stockpile those coupons to around 15 and see if the game is willing to give me a UR. If not, I quit.

*bitter noises in background*
The Baka-Otaku
So I rooted my device and tried to install rootcloak, phone was like "lol, nope" and I had to set it back to factory settings because the System UI stopped working and I was too spooked to try again so I removed the root. Now I lost my account guess it was a good thing I was only level 40 and I got level 20 in the JP version in a day (gotta get that back as well :/)
Nokeru
Time for me to try to get a new UR ------ but of course, I was hoping too much
I received 4 coupons based on my level (93 already, yay!) and since I've done a 10+1, I had another coupon

..... Surprise! I only got two SR in total ;_;
well, with these two and the SR from the event, I could fill my first page with SR's

I guess it's not soo bad, because I've become R's I didn't had before and could idolize some of them~

and the one from coupon scouting

Kotori-tan so cute there, 'tho ;_; <3

I wish I had that luck from Ozzy and Synchro, orz
CLSW
Thanks Honoka It's 5 love gems
dosyeru

I finally made an ultimate Honoka chan (R) for her birthday :D

and got UR honoka from coupon scouting.
thx blue tickets :)
Rizumu Tenshi

dosyeru wrote:

I finally made an ultimate Honoka chan (R) for her birthday :D
HOLY FIRETRUCK YOU ACTUALLY MADE IT (Skill Level 8!!!!)

I actually got a Honoka on her birthday in today's soloyolo (Soloyolo #3 to Coupon Scouting - Cool R Honoka ~Snow halation~)

OK, I actually prepared my 7 SRs so far, and the 2 gaps in the SR team are filled by Christmas Kotori and Las Vegas Nozomi. (pending yeah) 3 Smile 1 Pure 3 Cool. When playing Live Shows, is the SR team (at this status) better than my 3 teams of each attribute?
Synchrostar

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Synchrostar wrote:

oh well

NEVER IN YOUR LIFE
man, playing since start of EN servers is taking its toll...

does someone want my account
Rizumu Tenshi
OK if you insist. I don't, though, my progress is pretty important to me since it's my progress.

On a note, could install JP SIF again but on BlueStacks - go or no go?nvm grand download on BlueStacks a.k.a Third Download Screen of Death (TDSoD)
Ochinchi-sama

sanilecious wrote:

you should try to max bond all idolized cards you have, even the ugly unneeded N cards, that way you can earn a lot of love gems really fast
How do you get love gems?
Ochinchi-sama
How do I get scouting coupons? And how is it possible to get a UR? I'm a freshly baked skrub.
Konaruhi

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

How do I get scouting coupons? And how is it possible to get a UR? I'm a freshly baked skrub.
i think you'll get 1 coupon every 20 level / rank c:
Rizumu Tenshi

Konaruhi wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

i think you'll get 1 coupon every 20 level / rank c:
Or every 10 Honor Students pulled.

WE'RE KICKING OFF NOW
123456789 in JP SIF and osu!mania yay! Now time to re-learn the game...from scratch
kirueggy
Level 120 on main account (iPad Air 2). Every imaginable UR in possession, but not one single Umi UR.
Level 41 on side account (iPhone 6+). Not one UR (excluding promos), so no Umi UR.

I will commit bloody murder for an Umi UR or the chance of pulling one on my side account because RNGesus isn't answering my prayers ;(
OzzyOzrock
I'm glad my first UR was Kotori because my new ones have been Umi or Nozomi.... not a big fan................
kirueggy

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm glad my first UR was Kotori because my new ones have been Umi or Nozomi.... not a big fan................
Mind posting that Umi UR of yours so I can decide whether or not to severely poke you
Rizumu Tenshi

kirueggy wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Mind posting that Umi UR of yours so I can decide whether or not to severely poke you
I think it's Las Vegas Nozomi he's talking about

Also JP is installed on my phone...again! This time no storage issues...for a while. Funny thing is HeadsUp remembered it and has the option not to show a notification overlay inside the game, be it from Gmail, whatever you can think of. Gonna complete the reversal of installations at a later time; Sukufesu moving from BlueStacks to my phone and done, JED (Japanese-English Dictionary) moving from my phone to BlueStacks and this will be done when I have time as a third-year.

Running hard, quick level-ups and much max-kizuna'ing (max-bonding). 44 loveca and gonna continue till I go 10+110+1'd, SR Hanayo <3
2 SR 0 UR in deck so far
Soloyolo'd 1 SR 0 UR
Also went for 1-coupon Support Member Recruitment (JP ofc). R Kotaro, useful for my Pure R Maki. Now just some Love Gems (EN) to pull off the 5-coupon SR/UR Scouting (also EN since I said Love Gems).

How to tell JP from EN when I mention stuff
Legend: JP = EN
Chart = Live Show
Unit = Team
Kizuna = Bond
Loveca = Love Gem
Recruitment = Scouting
Transformed = Idolized
kirueggy
People actually do the 1 scouting coupon support draws? lmao
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

People actually do the 1 scouting coupon support draws? lmao
I did in EN version, and ended up getting Honoka's mother. Too bad it was on my account without my UR Hanayo :c (I have two main accounts, one with an SR Maki and the other with UR Hanayo hue hue)

My SR Pure Maki account has like 4 other smile SRs with it though. I cry because no Cool SRs :c

My UR Hanayo account has only one SR with it, and it's also a Hanayo //screams

Yeah I like my teams a lot :^)
Rizumu Tenshi
Yume naki Yume wa Yume jyanai: 16 August
Anemone heart: 17 August
Nawatobi: 17 September
Beat in Angel: 18 September
Nico Puri <3 Jyoshi dou: 19 October

Garasu no Hanazono: 20 October
HOLD YOUR LOVECA

Note: Nicopuri is harder than Beat in Angel
Bolded songs can attract attention
Please add [font] so I can display the actual heart in Nicopuri
Aiona
Nico puri is easier than Beat In Angel for me, especially on Super Hard. Beat In Angel is just crAZY
kirueggy
lmao Nico Puri is just a dysfunctional erratic mess. The only thing that I dislike about Beat In Angel is the last 20-30 seconds or so, aka the closing onslaught of "my thumbs hurt like hell"
Aiona

kirueggy wrote:

The only thing that I dislike about Beat In Angel is the last 20-30 seconds or so, aka the closing onslaught of "my thumbs hurt like hell"
yes omg
Rizumu Tenshi
Late but

kirueggy wrote:

lmao Nico Puri is just a dysfunctional erratic mess.

CLSW wrote:

I'm pretty sure Nicopuri is harder because, really, "Nico Puri is just a dysfunctional erratic mess". Nicopuri and Beat in Angel share the same difficulty in CLSW's chart.
Beat in Angel is a plain 1/4 chart, like, another AiAe (ittai) with 1/2s in-between (yes Fullerene- NOT Fort, [Wafles' SHD]).
Beat in Angel doesn't hurt though
kirueggy
Aishiteru Banzai EX isn't on the lowest difficulty with Kaguya no Shiro (I think that's it)? How surprising
show more