forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
EshkushMeh xD
Downloading this game atm. Gonna play it later.
Synchrostar
tfw you need to spend gems just to get the SR
OzzyOzrock

Synchrostar wrote:

tfw you need to spend gems just to get the SR
I SPENT THREE IN ONE HOUR BECAUSE I WAS SOMEHOW 2K POINTS AWAY

THE MIRACLE RANK UP SAVED ME

jeez
Stefan
15 more lovecas until 50, god dammit I want a UR Hanayo D:
KatouMegumi
Fuck that game! Not works with rooted devices!
Rizumu Tenshi

fizzn1 wrote:

Fuck that game! Not works with rooted devices!
Tried jailbroken iOS?

Stefan wrote:

15 more lovecas until 50, god dammit I want a UR Hanayo D:
Not you too D: I really want one D:

Also, I tried to sell useless Rs to the UR Kotori that I have. profit (sell to = use as practice partner)
Thanks to 3 Rs, the UR gained 13152 XP in one shot, with a...Super Success? Now that goddamn Kotori jumped from 78 to 91, soon maxing her level (and rendering her useless, hahaha)
CLSW
Hi I'm new here :3

This score is so sexy.
Nathanael

CLSW wrote:

This score is so sexy.
pro. ;w;

By the way, if you guys ever had a LINE account, you can join the #osu!sif group for SIF conversations with other osu! players. :D
You can PM me or CLSW. :3
Rizumu Tenshi

CLSW wrote:

This score is so sexy.
I have a sexier (but not sexier actually) screenshot of a bad score but sexy enough thanks to the score AND combo...in a Score Match...post it?

offtopic: Also LG G3 Stylus?! How many of the world play SIF at low resolutions like 960x540 and 800x480?! (1280x720 here <3)
Anybody Quad HD (2560x1440) of you SIF players?
dosyeru
did you guys get 5 lovecas already?
I have 58 lovecas and am waiting til new UR honoka is added.
Time-
Happy birhday Nozomi
I log in today just to get the free love gem lol
I want to get Rin from the event too but my net sucks ;ww;
Rizumu Tenshi
Guess what:
Android touch issues occur in Score Match ONLY
Live Show isn't affected, be it Hits or B-Sides
Enter a Score Match and hope your luck isn't low if you're Android
Wonder Zone AiAe 2.0
azer467

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Guess what:
Wonder Zone AiAe 2.0
I'm on android and i don't had this problem
The only issues i got is lock my phone while playing ( missclicked the lock button :s ) and get the low battery popup while playing ( it doesn't stop the game because it's a score match and there is no pause button )
Rizumu Tenshi

azer467 wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Guess what:
Wonder Zone AiAe 2.0
I'm on android and i don't had this problem
The only issues i got is lock my phone while playing ( missclicked the lock button :s ) and get the low battery popup while playing ( it doesn't stop the game because it's a score match and there is no pause button )
rip
Playing on low battery is something else. Uh, where were you playing then? Live Show or Score Match?
azer467

Baka Tenshi wrote:

rip
Playing on low battery is something else. Uh, where were you playing then? Live Show or Score Match?
Score match, i don't have such problems in live shows ( except the lock missclick but it pause the live show when i go back to the game )
xasuma
Nice game, I got it installed even with root . Its not too hard, just google it. there is a video showing how to. :)
azer467

xasuma wrote:

Nice game, I got it installed even with root . Its not too hard, just google it. there is a video showing how to. :)
JP or EN version ?
Rizumu Tenshi

azer467 wrote:

xasuma wrote:

JP or EN version ?
Either way, the game detects Superuser.

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Guess what:

Wonder Zone AiAe 2.0
Touch issues are real in Live Show now
Am I the unluckiest SIF player on Earth?
Shiina Mikado
Hello all :) I play SIF for a while in my ios device. Now, I got a tablet (android). I wonder if any of you know if I can play with the same account (the one I already had on my phone) on my tablet?? If yes how?
Rizumu Tenshi
iOS: Other > Settings > Account > Transfer Passcode > Issue
Save the TP somewhere, and make sure you save it EXACTLY as it is.
Android: Other > Settings > Account > Transfer Passcode > Enter
YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR DATA ON YOUR iOS DEVICE AND THE DATA WILL BE MOVED OVER TO YOUR ANDROID TABLET
Also not recommended, the game is coded for iOS
Shiina Mikado
Okay thanks a lot, I guess I will leave it on my mobile :/ Thanks :D
_sparky_
Also if you transfer from ios to android you must have 0 love gems....
Nathanael
That transfer requirement is unnecessary imo. :/
Rizumu Tenshi
But what if you issue a TP JUST to back up your stuff (EN only)? (JP no need now)
CLSW
Just I wanna ask to you guys, what's your hardest EX song?

For me, Otomeshiki(nozonico stuff) EX is too overrated, it's pretty easy if you were adapted well.
So I prefer soldier game for hardest.
YTYuyu
for me it had to be wonderful rush on EX :(

i got nervous playing that when i attempted to clear it ;w;
Reva
this is the only game I've been playing on the iPad :3

good thing there is an event that celebrates of having 2M members because u login 5 days in a row, u get an UR Eli. I SO did not expect that but hey I got an UR in the very early stages :3
Time-
All of the free UR have bad stats xD
dosyeru
but it is still useful unless all of team members are URs
Rizumu Tenshi

dosyeru wrote:

but it is still useful unless all of team members are URs
SR5 > R8
In other words: Heart-skill unidolized SR > Power-skill pre-idolized UR

For your information, I'm using these from now on
N1 = Normal N
N2 = Idolized N
R3 = Normal R
R4 = Idolized R
SR5 = Normal SR
SR6 = Idolized SR
UR7 = Normal UR (attributes blend, a Princess is an Angel which is an Empress--Cool Angel for instance counts as UR7)
UR8 = Idolized UR (attributes blend, a Princess is an Angel which is an Empress--Cool Angel for instance counts as UR8)

Special cases (Leader Skill counts here):
R6 = The two NicoMaki Christmas SRs you have for instance--easier-to-get SR--idolized SRs that play as Rs in a Live Show
R8 = Giveaway UR (the recent UR Eri for instance)--idolized URs that play as Rs in a Live Show
Alpacas and teachers DO NOT count here--they're usable in practices only

Understand the symbols:
Call a card AX where A and X are wildcards.
A represents the Leader Skill. (Power = R | Heart = SR | Princess/Angel/Empress = UR - non-µ's have no leader skill hence N)
X is the rarity by number of stars.
Hope this simplifies what I meant by SR5 and R8.

Also hardest EX is Otomeshiki Renai Juku SHD (only SHD I can't pass--passed the other three, Soldier Game without a guide)
dosyeru
in any cases, R8 is more useful than SR5 at least.
Total pure Status 52395 (10965)

Total pure Status 52128 (10278)

Total pure Status 51978 (10258)

also R8 is easier to increase its skill levels than SR&UR since you can use R3 card for practice.

One thing im perfectly sure is that R8 is not for the center position because its center skill is the same as R cards.
just dont use R8 in the center position.

edit: it is necessary to maximize R8's Lv and bonds
CLSW
lol I made this

OzzyOzrock
nice chart xD

When will EN get the new Song of the Day EX+
Rizumu Tenshi

HOLD YOUR LOVECA
Nokeru
I've a random question
Are the settings from iOs different from Android?

Because when I downloaded LL for Android it was kinda freezing when I tried to reach a note and I couldn't play well orz

Edit: btw, 22th July, Nico's b-day~
Rizumu Tenshi
OK the time came to judge my luck in a 10+1, this time without the guaranteed SR, but I was in need of a cool SR, so I went for Cool Attribute Scouting (Love Gem). And guess what:

I think God Allah demanded two SRs in my deck, so I can't call that luck. But ohey, He actually armed me with 2 SRs so as not to give up! Not to mention SR Coupon Scouting is coming...just how can I thank you for all of this, O' Allah?

New to the Album based on my memory (bold - rarity only mentioned): SR R R SR R R R R R R R
SR Honoka is italic because it's marked as the new navi chara

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nokeru wrote:

I've a random question
Are the settings from iOs different from Android?

Because when I downloaded LL for Android it was kinda freezing when I tried to reach a note and I couldn't play well orz

Edit: btw, 22th July, Nico's b-day~
iOS != Android but iOS SIF = Android SIF
It's all in the input code, the game is programmed for iOS so porting to Android will cause issues

Oh, show me your deck (Members --> Member List) and let me see the UR there, otherwise you didn't scout it
Aomi
Happy birthday Nico = v =

Note: I don't actually have anything against her [yeah she's a bit annoying], so don't take this seriously
sanilecious
in the JP version you get a blue ticket for every 20 rank so do you think they would make up for it in the EN version and e.g give 4 tickets at once if youre rank 80? if yes then that would be pretty neat
OzzyOzrock
That'd be amazing.
Nokeru

Baka Tenshi wrote:

It's all in the input code, the game is programmed for iOS so porting to Android will cause issues

Oh, show me your deck (Members --> Member List) and let me see the UR there, otherwise you didn't scout it
thanks for answering my question <3

Well, there you have my deck (I find it kinda poor because I'm rank 90 and I've not many SR's ;_; lazy to play events orz

Cool attributes are always the ones which are less, so I took that UR from the previous cool scouting :'D

when you need to upload it to your laptop because you can't download pictures from your phone
show more