forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
royalfate_old

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Its a game only on Android and iOS o3o Its a rhythm game for Love Live! School Idol Project, its online ~ :3

Username: A o k i
lol i'm jp server user nice to see u
Nathan
I just need a honoka ur then I can die
Rizumu Tenshi
There has been only one thing in this topic bothering me...

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Its a game only on Android and iOS o3o Its a rhythm game for Love Live! School Idol Project, its online ~ :3

It's NOT online
Why 500+ MB of data if it's online? Online is for verification of everything. Except parts where competition is expected, like the Score Match events, every chart's Hall of Fame.
Size grows with every download, soon the game's total size will reach 1 GB, I know it
EDGE Experience Summary: Only the Hall of Fame doesn't load at all on EDGE, but I don't really check that. Otherwise this SIF works well on EDGE, just slower loading/downloading times unless the game downloads after a maintenance.
Deimos
It's a online game, cause you need an Internet connection to play the game.

Saving the songs on your smartphone is just like the same with osu by saving the beatmaps on your PC.

Also it would be kind of dumb if they wouldn't save the songs on your smartphone otherwise you would have to download them temporary everytime like watching a Stream which may kills your monthly data volume.
Doodle99
i started wednesday and...

i have 23 love gems (friends point)
_sparky_
My cool team is now all SRs :3

i really need some pure SRS because its my weakest team
Nameless
I didn't even know this existed, thanks!

Time to eat some time
_sparky_

MintLatios wrote:

I didn't even know this existed, thanks!

Time to eat some time

Hey do you wanna add me? :3

Here's my id: 580767124
Synchrostar
Binetsu EX

ok
_sparky_

Synchrostar wrote:

Binetsu EX

ok
havent played it but it looks hard.
OzzyOzrock
i'll play it if i get to the SR :<
_sparky_
Everyone in either tier 1 or 2 are just doing the x4 song :<

Rank 780 right now...

I passed the ex song but barely (10 hp)
NoHitter

I love this chart.
Most fun playing this game I had in a LONG time.
_sparky_

this guy did it with one hand O.O
OzzyOzrock
Why are some songs in this game so obviously timed wrong. I bet I can clear Snow Halation EX with all greats with how badly timed it is.
blissfulyoshi

NoHitter wrote:

I love this chart.
Most fun playing this game I had in a LONG time.
I hate you xD. As you can read from Undermine and my conversation a while back, I think this song took me 70 tries to fc, and continuously breaks my combos in my festa.

Personally I enjoy something more straight forward and fast paced like Sore wa Bokutachi EX
domSaur

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Why are some songs in this game so obviously timed wrong. I bet I can clear Snow Halation EX with all greats with how badly timed it is.
Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE easy is the only live show i've finished with all perfects ;w;
Rizumu Tenshi

domSaur wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE easy is the only live show i've finished with all perfects ;w;
That's a full 100%, right?
Mermaid Festa Vol.1 here, still Easy (I have a screeny lel)

By the way, a certain number of Experts are OVERMAPPED...from what I've seen on YouTube...why's that?
blissfulyoshi

Baka Tenshi wrote:

By the way, a certain number of Experts are OVERMAPPED...from what I've seen on YouTube...why's that?
Mostly because 11 stars must be 11 stars in difficulty (and as gamers, many of us seek harder challenges). Just look at osu! maps xD
Nathanael

OzzyOzrock wrote:

For me, it's like all tracks. The hit effect seems delayed so I play without any sound effects.
That's why I can clear/full combo EX tracks.. :roll:
Doodle99
in my first 10+1 i got 10r and 1ur
;;
Deimos
you can say what you want but from today on I love tickets

Hello UR #2 <3

blissfulyoshi
I feel so sleepy..... I am sleep deprived and I forced myself to play 1.5hrs straight of SIF to get in the top 45k for SIF. Oh well, pretty sure I secured it... yay Hanayo.

Also, Nice Deimos.
_sparky_

Deimos wrote:

you can say what you want but from today on I love tickets

Hello UR #2 <3

i hate tickets because they are always a rare </3

im still UR less (not counting kotori one) and i been playing since first event started T-T
Synchrostar

_sparky_ wrote:

i hate tickets because they are always a rare </3

im still UR less (not counting kotori one) and i been playing since first event started T-T
same
URs are overrated
Shiina Mikado
How can I idolize a membre? Like I have max bond with one, I go to the special practice menu and it doesnt let me choose that member (ir any other) even if I remove That member from the team and even if I have spare members
If someone could help me i would be very glad and sorry if this is noobish ;(
blissfulyoshi
You need 2 of the exact same idols (same picture as well) to idolize a member. Also, idolization only works once (you can't idolize an idolized character)
OzzyOzrock
I shouldn't be playing score match on Expert if I can't consistently even A rank the song .-.

back to hard!
Rizumu Tenshi

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I shouldn't be playing score match on Expert if I can't consistently even A rank the song .-.

back to hard!
Um, why is an A necessary? I play and try my best to FC regardless of the rank, and I mean Hard. Just play for the points, if you're aiming for the SR!
OzzyOzrock
Well if I play Hard, I'm going to get a lower score, and people are liekly to be better than me at EX, so I get like 340 points for 25 LP

If I play Hard I get the S rank no matter what giving me the 1.2 then I'm more likely to be among the top 2 (though really it's luck) and I get AT LEAST 200 pts for 15 LP.

So for 30 LP in hards, I get 400 where 25 gets me 340 (inconsistently) which could mean a lot of points I miss out on.
Jerry

I CRI EVRYTIAM
Rizumu Tenshi
Another giveaway UR incoming ayeeee
Read the latest notice, it's a UR Nozomi
Sparky you hyped?
_sparky_

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Another giveaway UR incoming ayeeee
Read the latest notice, it's a UR Nozomi
Sparky you hyped?
its gonna be my only UR Nozomi for now :'3

but im saving up gems for the next UR Nozomi to be released

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Well if I play Hard, I'm going to get a lower score, and people are liekly to be better than me at EX, so I get like 340 points for 25 LP

If I play Hard I get the S rank no matter what giving me the 1.2 then I'm more likely to be among the top 2 (though really it's luck) and I get AT LEAST 200 pts for 15 LP.

So for 30 LP in hards, I get 400 where 25 gets me 340 (inconsistently) which could mean a lot of points I miss out on.
Im a person that regularly plays EX and if you cant A rank in EX its best to stick to Hard.

once you get stronger teams then you can play EX
OzzyOzrock
oh snap, the first time I wrote hard i meant expert of course~

nozomi rip in peace
Rizumu Tenshi
Speaking of Full Perfects, I just got a Full Perfect on a Normal in a Score Match (Baby Maybe Koi no Button) (I had 12 LP left then)
Anyone else?
_sparky_
Every EX that are available on score match I already FC T-T

Except Cutie Panther (catchy but hard)
OzzyOzrock
DOKO NI IRU NO
MURI YO MURI YO
_sparky_
I am so tempted to scout right now but I wanna save gems T-T
YTYuyu
LOL earlier i almost got rid of my Honoka card for practice exp until i saw the amount of stars on that card. i was like "holy shit it's Honoka!", and switched someone out for her in my team D:. thank god i did ;__;
leepdesu
guys im barely ranked 2000 on the eng ver and the event is ending soon in an hour
im left with 1 gem
i better get that idolized SR Rin
show more