Total Posts
show more
Pegram
7 loveca in one day \:D/ thanks bunch of events and 2 new ex diffs
Nathanael
alxnr

Nathanael wrote:

WTF alxnr
It took me 13 retries. A lot of people in my friends list took only like 1-5 retries.
NoHitter
I FC EX songs all the time. Nothing really odd about that, or am I missing something? o.o
KinkiN

NoHitter wrote:

I FC EX songs all the time. Nothing really odd about that, or am I missing something? o.o
That's not odd, It's odd if you're using an android phone.
Also it's odd if you FC Daily Expert with 100% FC rate

btw, feel free add my ID guys, moar friends moar fun!

JP : 935917887
EN : 490979318
Nathanael

Yuzuru wrote:

It's odd if you're using an android phone.
Agreed. I can't really get the timing at android even it is just right.
Rio-

Yuzuru wrote:

That's not odd, It's odd if you're using an android phone.
I agree... I use Android and even if I tried so hard, there probably at least around 1x-3x good everytime I'm playing EX (not to mention sometimes the screen aren't responding for 1-2 seconds)... Kinda remembering the Time I got "1x good" only after playing Yuujou no Change EX :')

also I added You, Yuzuru ^^
Synchrostar
is FCing EX with an android phone that weird? i've FC'd 90% of the released EX diffs in EN so far, and i dont really feel like my phone is holding me back.
Aoriki
As we are given scouting tickets (Yesterday.) as a log in bonus, I decided to use it and got this beauty =u=

Oh! If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 043201696.
Synchrostar
free UR boys
also 12 day EN event
Rio-
Finally an SR Smile with only 1 free scouting-ticket :3

alxnr
Wishing free UR Kotori's stats are higher. The stats are just like low tier SR's or idk. The leader skill is like one of the R's as well, but I think I've seen a UR member like this Kotori.
Deimos
oh god, I mean great we have a free fake UR which is basically like a R, and now 6+ in my friendlist is using it as a main character.

Currently thinking about to kick them and to accept some of the received SR friends request since the UR is only giving +4347 like a damn R c.c
Synchrostar

alxnr wrote:

Wishing free UR Kotori's stats are higher. The stats are just like low tier SR's or idk. The leader skill is like one of the R's as well, but I think I've seen a UR member like this Kotori.
at least she can compete with the SRs released so far in EN due to her 1k bond points and relatively-easy-to-level skill
she's actually not too shabby stat wise, it's a nice upgrade for most non-whales
alxnr

Synchrostar wrote:

at least she can compete with the SRs released so far in EN due to her 1k bond points and relatively-easy-to-level skill
she's actually not too shabby stat wise, it's a nice upgrade for most non-whales
Maybe, but it's a pain to max her level. Let's just see her stats when her bond's maxed out.

Edit: She's basically an SR in disguise with R leader skill.
Max Stats: Smile - Pure - Cool: 2990 - 4150 (5150) - 2830
Pegram
Event cards like this Kotori and "free" ones bundled with blu-ray box etc more or less always have low stats, right?

Anyway, I think I've FC'd Kore kara no some day like 30 out of 35 tries now, and I play on an Android phone, FCing all EX diffs so far with 1-3 tries, except for one which I can't remember which took 5. Haven't had any trouble gameplay-wise, other than very rarely getting a random miss which might be due to my inability too, though, if I had any. Also there's often a clearly noticeable lagspike when my rank reaches S during a song.
IppE
Oneplus can't handle all the sparkles.
Nathan

oh man
domSaur
i still need 1 moar login for the UR Kotori and deyum, ever since that disappointment in the Honoka event i couldn't bring myself to play this game alot anymoar >.> i've passed the Hanayo score match and prolly gonna pass on this one as well(..aside from my Dad using the iPad more than ever)
blissfulyoshi
I can't decide if it is worthwhile to loop one of the more annoying nico songs for a 2nd sr...

Also, love wing bell ex feels so strange (I fced it, but it still plays strangely)
Pegram

sukiNathan wrote:

oh man
wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant

But no I'm just grinding korekara no someday here ;A;

also I'm very okay with this

then 11x scouting gave me only a Rin SR kthxbye hate this game
Nathan

for Honokaaaaaa
Not sure how I passed but ok
_sparky_
Navizel
As expected from a free card. Even my cool UR Umi has higher stats on pure than that card.
NoHitter
Might as well:
EN: 039817673

Add me if you can!
Nathanael
That moment when you wanted to rank up...

NoHitter wrote:

Might as well:
EN: 039817673

Add me if you can!
Requested...
alxnr

_sparky_ wrote:

I like how I can see my friends ranking :3
Hey that's nice! I never knew we could do that.
Nathanael

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Also, love wing bell ex feels so strange (I fced it, but it still plays strangely)
I also feel the same... Yay! I'm now getting used to p!ay experts.... :D

Synchrostar

Nathanael wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

I also feel the same... Yay! I'm now getting used to p!ay experts.... :D

that c rank score though
Rio-

*I might start playing JP in January, after I can afford a new Memory Card...
brenkip

didnt know there was a thread for this but the wavering heart event going rn on the eng ver has Ended me just to get in the top 200 i cri
Nathanael

Synchrostar wrote:

that c rank score though
I have poor cards at JP so it's not yet possible to S it... :<
Nathan

Fk
Deimos
wow, spenting 50 loveca by not getting my promised SR.... :(

an U...R... *_____*
Nathan

Event SR!
Also my EN ID is 952403754 if anyone wants to add me
_sparky_

sukiNathan wrote:

Event SR!
Also my EN ID is 952403754 if anyone wants to add me

im close to getting it, i have 3,000 something points to go

ill add you too (if i havent already)
TheNekoNextDoor
I ended up having to uninstall SIF on my phone, as the initial download kept failing and I had very little space. Luckily, I got a tablet for Christmas (hudl2) and I reinstalled the game.
Maki is now my leader ^_^

My new username is SakuraNeko, and my ID is 085532066.
Nathanael

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

I ended up having to uninstall SIF on my phone, as the initial download kept failing and I had very little space. Luckily, I got a tablet for Christmas (hudl2) and I reinstalled the game.
Maki is now my leader ^_^

My new username is SakuraNeko, and my ID is 085532066.
Why don't you want to transfer your account data to your old phone?
Sakura
Just started like a couple days ago and Nath told me about this thread.
tridragon1
You guys could also join the LLSIF Thread on Crunchyroll too :D

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-8 ... ame?pg=832
show more