forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
domSaur
i've been consistent at 200-300, dropped at 500 when the expert and 4x event kicked in and finally ended up at fucking 1.3k ;w;

to make things more depressing, i got a stupid R with the Scouting ticket ;w;
NoHitter
^ Most people save their tokens for the EX song / are too lazy and just play the x4 to catch up, so not surprising.
domSaur
and also if i was only able to play a bit for the last 18 hours.i dunt have a phone/pocket internet to play it anywhere and so i can only play when i get home (which is for today, 5pm. the event ended 2hrs past)

anyways, that took all my motivation(and gems). will passively play for the next event since i'm not into Hanayo.
NicoNicoNiii

Fr33z3R wrote:

Hi. Need help ;w;)

Decided to start playing this game. I downloaded the game to my Samsung Galaxy S. But when I launch it, it only shows a black/loading screen. Then the game crashes afterwards.

This would probably be the EN version. Downloaded from the Play Store.
Try downloading it from here: http://platinumdis.co/lovelive
_sparky_
i dunno why but when i have gems the guaranteed SR thing ends...

i always single scout because i dont have enough patience to save 50 gems.
Nathanael
I just started playing a week ago \ :D /
currently at lv36
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
http://puu.sh/dfp4f/2ce6cdb061.jpg

got an ur two days ago 1111111
_sparky_

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

http://puu.sh/dfp4f/2ce6cdb061.jpg

got an ur two days ago 1111111
:c seriously?

so lucky....
Gumpy

NicoNicoNiii wrote:

Fr33z3R wrote:

Hi. Need help ;w;)

Decided to start playing this game. I downloaded the game to my Samsung Galaxy S. But when I launch it, it only shows a black/loading screen. Then the game crashes afterwards.

This would probably be the EN version. Downloaded from the Play Store.
Try downloading it from here: http://platinumdis.co/lovelive
Or the phone might just not be able to handle it.
domSaur
this maintenance ;w;
Nathanael

domSaur wrote:

this maintenance ;w;
yeah... the screen before going to the home screen was changed... i can't resist anymore!
KinkiN
New events are coming up! different gameplay from what i have heard

also Nath, are you playing JP ver or EN?
Rizumu Tenshi
Posting from my Grand 2 yay~
Back to topic:

BT2009 --> Baka desu
Only change probably

Also new update X_X 570 MB, now a BIG storage eater...!!

After the new update btw, for the second time the free regular student is an R
alxnr
it's so colorful now
_sparky_

alxnr wrote:

it's so colorful now
yeah lol

i want free christmas UR, i heard jp had one so we should to

Yuzuru wrote:

New events are coming up! different gameplay from what i have heard

also Nath, are you playing JP ver or EN?
the title screen changed for EN so im guessing EN x3
Rio-
I wonder why I keep disconnected when Updating the newer version in-game?
But when I updated It first from PlayStore, It doesn't have any any problems at all (Downloaded 48Mb work like a charm). :/
blissfulyoshi
Yay, new event makes it even easier to farm xp. 3 EX plays for 60 + able to buy a 10% boost.
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Yay, new event makes it even easier to farm xp. 3 EX plays for 60 + able to buy a 10% boost.
and it's less time-consuming \:D/
UnderminE
Game disconnected fo3 a second just when I pressed "start" button and required restart in the end

Lost 60 fp, I hate JP really now.
Rizumu Tenshi

Rio- wrote:

I wonder why I keep disconnected when Updating the newer version in-game?
But when I updated It first from PlayStore, It doesn't have any any problems at all (Downloaded 48Mb work like a charm). :/
200MB mobile data DL HYYYPE
Download is 200MB

Also yay for return of Score Match event~ (EN)
NicoNicoNiii

UnderminE wrote:

Game disconnected fo3 a second just when I pressed "start" button and required restart in the end

Lost 60 fp, I hate JP really now.
Zuruiii ;_; My net went down at the end of the song, at the rewards screen. Instead of retrying to connect it restarts the game :/ 3 songs lost forever...
NicoNicoNiii
There was a nice person on reddit who was giving away free starter packs with UR cards. There is still a couple more but they are probably have been given away.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFesti ... _giveaway/

Anyways I'm back on EN version too. Name is Zakku and ID is 075331619, Feel free to add ^-^

_sparky_

NicoNicoNiii wrote:

There was a nice person on reddit who was giving away free starter packs with UR cards. There is still a couple more but they are probably have been given away.

Anyways I'm back on EN version too. Name is Zakku and ID is 075331619, Feel free to add ^-^

im gonna add you, my user name is sparky just to let you know
UnderminE
I had 2 accounts on EN because one is never enough, but in the end I just gave up on my 2nd acc. My first acc has 2 UR cards, why would I even need a second acc hoping I'd get better cards lol

On the other hand, medley event is too good:

edit

NicoNicoNiii wrote:

Remember how I was talking about the only card I want from this game? I got that card. Thanks to you and that guy doing the giveaways. Oh my god I am about to cry from happiness ;___; Funny thing is that I didn't even know it was this card, I mean I just said "Can I haz Rin" and bam it's the ramen card ;___;

What was I saying about the 2nd acc, uuh, yes I will keep playing with this new acc from now on.
Vapor
i really was not expecting that
KinkiN

Vapor wrote:

your post gave me cancer dude ;_;

anyways gratz!
Nathanael

Vapor wrote:

Maki... ;_;
By the way, my EN ID is 436529934 so feel free to add me. ;)
alxnr
I thought the reward was another pure Hanayo. Two more Hanayo to form a team full of her~

Nathanael wrote:

Maki... ;_;
Added you~
Vapor
sometimes i feel like this game loves me.. maki is the character i've gotten most and maki is definitely the best. then she happened to be my first UR..

also added you nathanael~
Nathan

Nathanael wrote:

Maki... ;_;
Added you
blissfulyoshi
T_T, my song didn't play while doing the 2nd song of the medley. I guess they still have a lot of bugs to iron out.
domSaur
laying low for this current EN event. Still pretty disheartened after failing to maintain 1k in the last few hours(gdi college) and i'm also not into Kayochin :v

my EN ID: 800380773. tell me that you've came from here tho..
Rio-
leaving this here :)
EN ID : Rio- ~ 938644449 (feel free to add me)

*I can't either login to SIF or browsing from my device lately. So I can't accept friend requests for a while :? (and I forgot if my friends-cap is already maxed out or not)
UnderminE
Same medley bug happened to me, my poor poor 60lp

Also my new EN acc, please add me I need some friends for friend pts >< my id 182587545
Vapor
guess i'll drop this here, ID: 615546033. feel free to add me ~
_sparky_
I requested all of you guys ;3

I really want a UR and people get them so easily :c
Nathan

Ayyyy
UnderminE
I got that Nozomi last night, it's been 2 days since I started playing on that acc and I have 2 UR already. This is going well.
_sparky_
I might be able to get the event SR in 2 more days ;3 the gems they are giving out is helping me out.

Once I get to the SR I'm using the gems they give out to scout so eh
KinkiN

UnderminE wrote:

I got that Nozomi last night, it's been 2 days since I started playing on that acc and I have 2 UR already. This is going well.
meanwhile i accumulated more than 30 SRs in both EN and JP, but haven't got a single UR
show more