forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kwinii_old
Yeah, newer N's has enhanced graphic art now. LOL.
domSaur
i rly wonder how people get the 11k points in te first 12-20hours.. even if i have the gems, i dut think i have stamina for the grind.
blissfulyoshi

domSaur wrote:

i rly wonder how people get the 11k points in te first 12-20hours.. even if i have the gems, i dut think i have stamina for the grind.
You know, there are japanese players who have scores that will take playing 16-20hr straight every day for the entirety of the event to get. ( I don't know if they pass around the tablet or something). You just have to accept the fact that there are crazy players out there.....

Also, got super lucky and fced Mystery.... now why can't I get lucky on these 11 stars.
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

You know, there are japanese players who have scores that will take playing 16-20hr straight every day for the entirety of the event to get.
Not only Japanese you know ;) i believe there are Chinese as well .... in EN server Chinese can get max pts (444444 pts - score match) only in 6-7days
Aoriki
Yaaaa~ I'm happy.

UnderminE
I guess I spent too much gems in jp one because I also got the sr way earlier than usual, oh well.

Damn bliss, I still couldn't fc mystery ;_ ; Though I fcd that other Pure ex.
Rizumu Tenshi

Aoriki wrote:

Yaaaa~ I'm happy.

Do not say you completed a transaction (I can sense an IAP)
Unless you scouted them at different times...and completely different times

I am still unable to scout beyond R. Also for once, and probably once in my lifetime, the free regular student was an R. But how come I can NEVER get EVEN an SR (in the Honor scouting ofc) and it's more common than the R in the Regular scouting? Am I just too unlucky? :cry:
UnderminE
I scouted twice from the smile pool and got a SR honoka, lucckkyyy
Rio-
I got Kotori's Cool R and Honoka's Pure R today from Song Completion rewards, I mean... That's kinda unexpected.

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Am I just too unlucky? :cry:
It's pure luck. IAP only help you get Love gems quickly for gacha or LP restore but not increasing the chance to get either SR or UR (unless if you're using the 11x Honor student scouting).
blissfulyoshi
I seriously wonder why I can't fc this Nico song...... I have over 600 combo now, but almost every time I play, I make 1-2 mistakes.

Is it because I am not a big nico fan, or the chorus just taking all my concentration away from everything else, or is it just that I am getting too aggravated? T_T. Have to sleep now, so probably won't play it again till next next event.
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Is it because I am not a big nico fan
yes. your heart haven't got struck by nico nico nii
UnderminE
Nico puri

Nico nico
alxnr
can someone confirm or deny this statement?

if you play a song (single) of a specific mini unit, and you bring the members of that mini unit, their skill chance is increased
Nathan
Just started playing, didn't even know the game was an app lol
UnderminE

alxnr wrote:

can someone confirm or deny this statement?

if you play a song (single) of a specific mini unit, and you bring the members of that mini unit, their skill chance is increased
I guess I tried this before but as far as I remember nothing changed.
Gumpy
Decided to try it last week got an SR apperantly and a R if that means anything.
blissfulyoshi
Why does Jun'ai Lens EX have so many ways to break your combo? I am amazed I even got a 376 combo, fcing this is probably going to be near impossible, but then again, I am probably going to be playing this song a lot (Vicho and Ar3sgice.... I am going to catch up.....)
Rio-

tfw can't connect to internet for these past 2-3 days (from my device) ,
I think I lost my chance for Honoka SR (Got 7000~ points so far) @.@

*also can someone give me a suggestion for a good reverse-tethering software (I mean connecting my device to PC/laptop that has internet connection)?
Either wireless or USB-connected...
blissfulyoshi
For tethering, you can turn your pc into a wifi hotspot.

If you have a windows 7 PC, you can use: http://lifehacker.com/5369381/turn-your ... ss-hotspot

Windows 8/8.1: http://lifehacker.com/turn-a-windows-8- ... 1593327340
UnderminE
#29k come ooon I can still get another nozomi SR

tho only 4 loveca left ;_;
NicoNicoNiii
Back with 2 cute girls <3
Nathan

OH MYYYY
blissfulyoshi
Traded in 150 hearts, got 7 SRs, except 3 of them are skiing Umi(s)... Guess I'll try again for Kotori UR in 4.5 months
Pegram
Hey hey I play too

I just want to get to play Soldier's Game EX ;_; and some SRs and at least one damn UR, already got those 80~ Ns and Rs at max bond and level and my luck with honor student scouting sucks ;___;
Well at least I'll get the event SR now, yaaaay.
UnderminE
Got 2 Nozomi SRs yay (ended up at #43k phew)

I guess I will be resting and waiting for the medley event for a couple of days
blissfulyoshi

UnderminE wrote:

Got 2 Nozomi SRs yay (ended up at #43k phew)

I guess I will be resting and waiting for the medley event for a couple of days
I sadly really screwed up the end of the event, ended up with rank 55k. Oh well, I need to get ready to fight with my hearts on the line for a 2nd Kotori SR because I didn't get that UR.
FrzR
Hi. Need help ;w;)

Decided to start playing this game. I downloaded the game to my Samsung Galaxy S. But when I launch it, it only shows a black/loading screen. Then the game crashes afterwards.

This would probably be the EN version. Downloaded from the Play Store.
domSaur
i've been consistent at 200-300, dropped at 500 when the expert and 4x event kicked in and finally ended up at fucking 1.3k ;w;

to make things more depressing, i got a stupid R with the Scouting ticket ;w;
NoHitter
^ Most people save their tokens for the EX song / are too lazy and just play the x4 to catch up, so not surprising.
domSaur
and also if i was only able to play a bit for the last 18 hours.i dunt have a phone/pocket internet to play it anywhere and so i can only play when i get home (which is for today, 5pm. the event ended 2hrs past)

anyways, that took all my motivation(and gems). will passively play for the next event since i'm not into Hanayo.
NicoNicoNiii

Fr33z3R wrote:

Hi. Need help ;w;)

Decided to start playing this game. I downloaded the game to my Samsung Galaxy S. But when I launch it, it only shows a black/loading screen. Then the game crashes afterwards.

Try downloading it from here: http://platinumdis.co/lovelive
_sparky_
i dunno why but when i have gems the guaranteed SR thing ends...

i always single scout because i dont have enough patience to save 50 gems.
Nathanael
I just started playing a week ago \ :D /
currently at lv36
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
http://puu.sh/dfp4f/2ce6cdb061.jpg

got an ur two days ago 1111111
_sparky_

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

http://puu.sh/dfp4f/2ce6cdb061.jpg

got an ur two days ago 1111111
:c seriously?

so lucky....
Gumpy

NicoNicoNiii wrote:

Fr33z3R wrote:

Hi. Need help ;w;)

Try downloading it from here: http://platinumdis.co/lovelive
Or the phone might just not be able to handle it.
domSaur
this maintenance ;w;
Nathanael

domSaur wrote:

this maintenance ;w;
yeah... the screen before going to the home screen was changed... i can't resist anymore!
KinkiN
New events are coming up! different gameplay from what i have heard

also Nath, are you playing JP ver or EN?
Rizumu Tenshi
Posting from my Grand 2 yay~
Back to topic:

BT2009 --> Baka desu
Only change probably

Also new update X_X 570 MB, now a BIG storage eater...!!

After the new update btw, for the second time the free regular student is an R
show more