forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
Synchrostar
I need to start gemming soon, I really want that Idolized Kotori and my cool team could use a boost (it's my weakest team so far)
alxnr
'been lazy playing a while. I hope I can get Kotori in time.
UnderminE
Got Eli, time to get Kotori

I seriously hate this, expert diff
Katsuie
So this is where you were also posting, NEET. Lelelelel

Greetings o/

_sparky_

UnderminE wrote:

Bots suck.....

I normally beat them though
UnderminE
2 cool UR and lotsa SR and still cant beat, the heck

Also kkkkhhhhhh
KinkiN

UnderminE wrote:

how the hell you can fc snow halation

>can almost FC Daily EX Soldier Game
>still stuck in B combo for snow halation
_sparky_

UnderminE wrote:

Also kkkkhhhhhh
during a event sometime ago i was 1 point away from the SR
Rizumu Tenshi

UnderminE wrote:

Also kkkkhhhhhh
One last match...and you're done...

xEvolution wrote:

Greetings o/

Ohey there~
Oh...oh you...you got everything...
UnderminE

Yuzuru wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

how the hell you can fc snow halation

>can almost FC Daily EX Soldier Game
>still stuck in B combo for snow halation
Tablet maybe? It was a pain in the ass at first, but I got it after a couple of times. I think I fcd all ex songs except some of those 11 or 12 star ones (uh those with ! Mark on their cover)
_sparky_
i only managed to FC 4 experts and i play on a iphone 4

its just really hard to fc because i lag or the song is really hard
Deimos
Would you recommend to play the english or the japanese version, or doesn't it even matter?
Katsuie

Deimos wrote:

Would you recommend to play the english or the japanese version, or doesn't it even matter?
Depends on what you really want.

EN is a year behind which means JP has more songs and visual upgrades (Call it V2). You can either play EN Full-time to experience the build up yourself, or play JP for the "full" experience. Although JP are more competitive in Events ; they do have different Tiers than EN which gives it more ease to get the tier you want unlike EN, where the rushes near the end are nuts.

Having both doesn't hurt either.. I only got the JP version to play their EX's that hasn't been released in EN.

Baka Tenshi wrote:

xEvolution wrote:

Greetings o/

Ohey there~
Oh...oh you...you got everything...
Teams are still weak though if that makes it any better! Only ever used Gems to get Tier 1~2, did 10+1 twice and got only 2 SRs.. while the rest were just single draws which I got 2 SRs, 1 UR in a row. :)
UnderminE
I learned the game in EN version and spent some months there, then started JP. Since I knew what to do, leveling up in JP got much easier that I almost caught up with my EN level in a month. Now I am playing both but being honest I keep playing EN only for events because there is nothing else left to do.

So I recommend you to try EN first, after playing it for some time you will know the exact time to try JP one.
KinkiN

UnderminE wrote:

I learned the game in EN version and spent some months there, then started JP. Since I knew what to do, leveling up in JP got much easier that I almost caught up with my EN level in a month. Now I am playing both but being honest I keep playing EN only for events because there is nothing else left to do.
Exactly same with me lol, except that now I'm starting to leave JP ver and active at EN version

On antoher note, easy lvling only apply to levels below 100 iirc.
blissfulyoshi
For snow halation ex, I am assuming you have problems with the part leading up to the chorus? If so, try to develop a consistent strategy to do that part. I know for myself, I always have my right hand do middle and right, while my left hand does the left. After you practice that part enough, you probably won't get nervous and be able to do the rest of the song.
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

For snow halation ex, I am assuming you have problems with the part leading up to the chorus? If so, try to develop a consistent strategy to do that part. I know for myself, I always have my right hand do middle and right, while my left hand does the left. After you practice that part enough, you probably won't get nervous and be able to do the rest of the song.
yes that part. I'm playing on phone so it's kinda harder than hard.

Thanks for the tips anyway
Synchrostar
prepare for EN end rush

time to gem like crazy boys
Rio-

Go Home Bot, You're Drunk!
*also today I failed 3 EX Songs just because the screen somehow stop responding for 5 sec ;-;
UnderminE
I know the feel
Aoriki
Uuuugh! Just need about 2,000 points more and I can have my Kotori Q____Q
alxnr
So, uh, are the 444,444, 333,333 and 222,222 top 5 scores legit?
KinkiN

I'm quite lucky, enough to make me almost cry

btw hello Winshley, we met for the 3rd time
_sparky_

I could of done better but I started getting lazy
UnderminE
Ohey thats me, I didnt even check my rank after I got the SR. I was just too afraid to play Wonder Zone one more time.
Synchrostar
3 10+1 rolls for an attempt to get that sweet UR Maki...

i got 7 SRs instead ;_; at least I was able to idolize 2 SRs and put another one in my team
domSaur
after having not played since the weary princess event(bec. sum shithead took the iPad) i can finally play this game once more..

i only play on ENG tho.
UnderminE
Holy shit that Mystery ex ;____;
alxnr

UnderminE wrote:

Which ex?
AJ-FreakS
Tried it and the gameplay was awesome. NOOOOOOB.
blissfulyoshi

UnderminE wrote:

Are you sure you are not talking about Yume no Tobira ex? That chart had almost as many notes as a 11 star.

Then again, I still have problems doing mystery ex. I need to practice doing that fan shaped double pattern.
UnderminE

blissfulyoshi wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

Are you sure you are not talking about Yume no Tobira ex? That chart had almost as many notes as a 11 star.

Then again, I still have problems doing mystery ex. I need to practice doing that fan shaped double pattern.
It is Binetsukara Mystery where you tap nonstop with right hand and do doubles with left during the guitar solo. I just cannot ;_;
blissfulyoshi

UnderminE wrote:

It is Binetsukara Mystery where you tap nonstop with right hand and do doubles with left during the guitar solo. I just cannot ;_;
That part....so annoying xD. It helps a lot if you have a bunch of party members that can turn good to perfect. Admittedly, I played the section enough to probably do it successfull 1 in 8 times xD. Oh well, Nozomi event just started, and I just fced Yume no Tobira EX, which means I have 5 days to fc Mystery...
alxnr
Even N members have alternate versions. An example is Kanata Konoe, the sleepy girl.
Kwinii_old
Yeah, newer N's has enhanced graphic art now. LOL.
domSaur
i rly wonder how people get the 11k points in te first 12-20hours.. even if i have the gems, i dut think i have stamina for the grind.
blissfulyoshi

domSaur wrote:

i rly wonder how people get the 11k points in te first 12-20hours.. even if i have the gems, i dut think i have stamina for the grind.
You know, there are japanese players who have scores that will take playing 16-20hr straight every day for the entirety of the event to get. ( I don't know if they pass around the tablet or something). You just have to accept the fact that there are crazy players out there.....

Also, got super lucky and fced Mystery.... now why can't I get lucky on these 11 stars.
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

You know, there are japanese players who have scores that will take playing 16-20hr straight every day for the entirety of the event to get.
Not only Japanese you know ;) i believe there are Chinese as well .... in EN server Chinese can get max pts (444444 pts - score match) only in 6-7days
Aoriki
Yaaaa~ I'm happy.

UnderminE
I guess I spent too much gems in jp one because I also got the sr way earlier than usual, oh well.

Damn bliss, I still couldn't fc mystery ;_ ; Though I fcd that other Pure ex.
show more