forum

Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kwinii_old
None of the regular students appeared in the anime.
blissfulyoshi
If I remember correctly, a few regular students did appear in the background of the anime.
Oh well, it feels so weird to have a SS in EX and a SA in Hard (probably forgot about Hard when I was playing Anemone Heart).

Also, since everyone is doing SR and UR counts, I have:
3 URs
of those URs I have 2 event URs (Swimsuit Eli and Snowman Kotori)
and 1 normal UR (China Dress Kotori)
8 idolized SRs
3 event SRs (the Maki and Nico SRs that came aroudn christmas/new years time and a Hanayo for buying a magazine)
32 normal SRs

As stated already, getting SRs is easy, just play a lot of events, but getting URs is incredibly difficult. On of my friends is rank 175 and has yet to draw a UR yet.
renew
I just see this thread.I never realized there is game thread in osu lol.
btw I got 3 ur and 8 sr (no event card count here)
Rizumu Tenshi
I won't be able to progress due to homework and stuff, so...I really want to waste some of my battery on this, so...I wanted to do something here, but this may change the topic (and experience):
Disable the BGM, play your own music and go teasing your chosen idol in Home. (tap her every once in a while...)
I swear I did that and it felt like a whole new level. Avoid Live Shows as long as the BGM is disabled tho!! And do not enable Adapt Sound for the Samsung users of you and us till done!

By the way, I have a screenshot of the game, behind the notification bar (I was listening to Verse IV at that time), where the music is seen.
1280x720

No my device isn't rooted (custom font, ik)

P.S 38 loveca
12 loveca away from a mandatory SR
Login bonus won't help so it can't be helped. Time to take part in certain events...
alxnr
Has anyone FC'ed [EX] Susume-->Tomorrow?
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

I wish I could play Expert charts :( But not enough songs to train on...even the available Easy, Normal and Hard song...Difficulties are harder than what they are (B-Sides NOT Hits) O_o Are Experts THAT hard?

P.S Why is the topic dead
alxnr

Baka Tenshi wrote:

alxnr wrote:

I wish I could play Expert charts :( But not enough songs to train on...even the available Easy, Normal and Hard song...Difficulties are harder than what they are (B-Sides NOT Hits) O_o Are Experts THAT hard?

B-Sides songs are N - H - EX instead of E - N - H. Experts used to be hard to survive for me, but no longer after I practiced it (failed several times).
NoHitter

alxnr wrote:

I have.

edit:
blissfulyoshi

NoHitter wrote:

edit:
Very nice NoHitter. Now inb4 Vicho comes in depressed.
Vicho

NoHitter wrote:

alxnr wrote:

I have.

edit:
No comments...
edisk

Baka Tenshi wrote:

alxnr wrote:

Personally I managed to fc on my iPod touch. Never managed any fcs on Android though, since the multitouch isn't as responsive. Try practicing on an Apple device, might make it easier to clear expert.
Rizumu Tenshi

edisk wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

~insert quote here~

Personally I managed to fc on my iPod touch. Never managed any fcs on Android though, since the multitouch isn't as responsive. Try practicing on an Apple device, might make it easier to clear expert.
nty I can't afford an Apple device :( I may barely get a GALAXY Note|PRO later...
Also this game should be available on Windows 8.1--I mean Windows has its hype (HYYYYYPE), and it's making use of touchscreens like it's made for such touchscreens.

In other words, I'd freaking love this on Windows 8.1 w/o BlueStacks. *muses*
Stefan

NoHitter wrote:

edit:
that damn luck tho I dislike her very much
_sparky_

NoHitter wrote:

alxnr wrote:

I have.

edit:
I hate you.

nah I'm kidding, but please give me your luck
Rizumu Tenshi

_sparky_ wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

I have.

edit:
I hate you.

nah I'm kidding, but please give me your luck
I need more luck since I can't easily farm loveca...also one does not simply scout a UR (how come you scouted once only?)
NoHitter
It was a whim of mine at the time which turned out to be awesome.
Gumpy
I don't have enough space on my android phone to keep it.
Rizumu Tenshi

Gumpyyy wrote:

I don't have enough space on my android phone to keep it.
Do you have some storage eaters (apps/games over 300 MB)? This game is one so make a lot of space for it (it takes 341 MB here) so you can fully enjoy the game but including its downsides, including the Pay2Win part. Other than that, JUST got advice from Yuu-Chii on how to farm loveca. So...events or Experts? I have to start from one of those two points. Other than that, leveling up alone may grant loveca~
alxnr
Fyi, finishing Easy to Experts of a song gets you a loveca. Idk if Hard must be cleared or not.
_sparky_

alxnr wrote:

Fyi, finishing Easy to Experts of a song gets you a loveca. Idk if Hard must be cleared or not.
playing expert at least once gets you 1 gem

playing easy,normal and hard difficulties (per song) gives you 500 friend points
Aoriki
Haha...ahah....can I go cry now?
Nekolike
^omg ;_;

i'm near to my first 50 loveca scout <3
Rio-

Miori wrote:

good luck~
and I'm here only do yolo scouting and only have 1 UR & 1 SR until now. ;-;
UnderminE

NoHitter wrote:

alxnr wrote:

I have.

edit:
Hi5 o/

TheNekoNextDoor
I need to get this game. Excuse me while I get my phone.
EDIT: Now downloading. I hate how my phone loves to update everything automatically. I had to stop all of my apps updating in order to just get this to download. ^^;
Gumpy
I don't understand this game.
Rio-

UnderminE wrote:

Hi5 o/

Holy...

that's fast
TheNekoNextDoor
Does it naturally take so long to load?!?!? I'm too excited, I JUST WANNA PLAY THIS GAME ALREADY ;;o;;
EDIT: It just loaded >w<
alxnr

_sparky_ wrote:

alxnr wrote:

playing expert at least once gets you 1 gem

playing easy,normal and hard difficulties (per song) gives you 500 friend points
Huh? Then I never paid attention to Experts clearance message.
UnderminE

Rio- wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

Hi5 o/

Holy...

that's fast
Ikr? Updated the game, noticed I had 5 gems so scouted while expecting to get a shit R and huuh ;-;

Funny thing is that I already had 1 cool ur (archer umi, got it with 5 gems again), in the end my Cool team is needlessly strong now lol
Synchrostar
better chance at ranking higher in next (score match) event on cool songs, be happy :^)

i'll be waiting for that maki UR, got a few tickets and ~90 loveca ready to be used
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
this game ww

the event EX koi no signal rin rin rin is too hard, i spent 16 loveca and only had combo B at the end www

also rin's birthday 1111
Rizumu Tenshi
>rin's birthday
>GMT+2 Cairo here
I'll be the last one to celebrate it :( (I rely on London's time)
Also

Miori wrote:

I'm hoping one of the 11 cards is an obligatory SR
Also stupid me, thinking one time the 5-loveca scout will bring me an SR/UR...(I scouted twice--baka me, right?)
Kwinii_old
Oh my god! I wanted that card so bad. I actually did 4 10+1 draws just to get it... ;n;
OP gambling attitude didn't get me my rice goddess. On the bright side, I got the new
Honoka SR idolized right off the bat. Still something good enough to compensate for
not getting my beloved Hanayo UR. Now I'll just have to control myself from doing another
draw and just wait to bank some lovecas. I can do this!!
Nekolike
i wanted an UR :C
UnderminE
That nico sr is the only sr I want ;_;
alxnr
I haven't FC'ed Susume-->Tomorrow song yet x_x

At least got 5 lovecas thanks to Rin's b'day
Rizumu Tenshi

alxnr wrote:

At least got 5 lovecas thanks to Rin's b'day
Same here
Now I'm 15 loveca away

I am still okay with my second Hanayo R. It's only an R, yeah, but Rs aren't that bad until you lay your hands on a UR...(even though I did not lay my hands on an SR or a UR)
I took a screenshot of it but goddamn Overlays

EDIT: HOLY COW THE TWO SCOUTS AFTER ALL DID SOMETHING
I HAD AN EASY TO COMPLETE TO UNLOCK THE HARDER DIFFS AND WHAT THE--I WENT BEYOND C
...I had to confirm it and ended up S'ing Baby Maybe Koi no Button despite breaking the combo
Synchrostar
Tomorrow Kotori SM event, as well as x-year scouts or however you wanna call them

i still want that new UR maki when it comes out so not planning on spending too many gems before that
NoHitter
Getting a S-FC on an EX song isn't enough to place #1...
The people playing with me got 100 combo only but scored ~1000 points less than me...
show more