forum

`.Nekomimi skin by Kou

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

Yo!

As I thought my previous `.Sparkle skin sucks ;w; but hey! Maybe You will like this one!
All in all everyone loves catgurrrls >:3

Creator: Kousagi Fushigi.
Size: ~ 18 MB
WARNING!
Skin is adjusted to this osu's size: 1024x768 and 1280x800. If You use another... It may suck even more c:
WARNING x2!
Not each sound used in my skin is mine! I found them during playing some beatmaps so they are not mine. I saved them some time ago so I cant tell You whose these sounds are, but some of them are definitely not mine. Thank You~

`.Here

tenshi sora
so awesome :D
tarora
you just made the world happy with this skin <3 :)
[ShamiisenDesu]
NekoMimi :) <3
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

tarora wrote:

you just made the world happy with this skin <3 :)
Wow

Thanks -.^
Syrus
DID SOMEONE SAY NEKOMIMI?! O_O

Good skin man! I love your works.
Merami San
So cute.
dwiki12
nice dessu :)
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

Syrus wrote:

DID SOMEONE SAY NEKOMIMI?! O_O

Good skin man! I love your works.
YES I SAID NEKOMIMI '-'

Aw thanks c: Im so glad of that~
ac585318
This is 1 of the best skins i've seen in a while, great job! :D There are a few issues I personally find, such as the selection tabs having having text which vary in awkward proportions (That probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense xD), and for competitive play it's pretty flashy and hard to use, though for general and fun use it's brilliant! Also doesn't have really anoyying sound effects either, which I typically find with skin :) again, good job!
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

ac585318 wrote:

This is 1 of the best skins i've seen in a while, great job! :D There are a few issues I personally find, such as the selection tabs having having text which vary in awkward proportions (That probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense xD), and for competitive play it's pretty flashy and hard to use, though for general and fun use it's brilliant! Also doesn't have really anoyying sound effects either, which I typically find with skin :) again, good job!
Whoa '^' ty!
Well... ok. I will try to do sth with these issues when my charger arrives ^^
Sophia
You.
You have done the world a favor.
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

Dm1321 wrote:

You.
You have done the world a favor.
Thanks o_0

I hope that the world will do me a favor too one day Q_Q